Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

@Toa3t Sorry to hear that it's still not working. That's strange: it works fine for me, I think.

One thing that has caused others some trouble is having the wrong version of RWM. You need the version for Windows. The one for Mac won't work.

As long as you have that, loaded in the right spot in the Wine install, it should work fine with the instructions in the guide. If not, please let's get together, figure out a way to get it working, and update the guide.

Oh, I thought it was like using Beta runewords moved forward to a newer set. Never mind about that idea, then :) Guess it's back to making the damn thing work...

JSG - I'll move this back to the Mac help thread to not derail an entire bar with my blabber. Thanks a bunch for all your help so far, hope we can wrap it up :)

*waves at the previous bartender

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves beer

*serves sangria

*serves long island iced tea

Can I order a tea?

Appearantly this is weird in bars. Also, this is weird at metal concerts. But not when Iron Maiden play in the RDS Arena in Dublin, which is normally used for horse racing it seems - at the stables you get served tea in a cardboard cup, with another cardboard cup with milk, which I at first thought I wouldn't need untill I realised the tea looked like coffee.

About 35 hours ago, I started a journey. Driving for 21 t it's nice to be homecks. Simple as that. But it's nice to be home.
Also, already missing my dog I got to play with quite a lot. :(

Edit: I don't know how I messed up typing that much. I haven't even had a full 'drink' yet.
"Driving for 21 hours is not fun."...

Last edited:
Yup. Was driving for around 21 hours over two full days. Good fun... But home safe, so that's the main thing. Let's not do that again anytime soon. :)

I don't particularly like driving. I'm not one of those people who go for a drive for fun, it's always been a means to an end for me.

*serves tea

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves long island iced tea

*serves green tea (I love the brisk peach flavored)

I'm the insane person that drives across the US and back in a week with his Dad and takes random road trips, so I'd say that I love driving.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but this FB post bothers me so much:

"[...]literally rolling around in my own happiness[...]"

You're literally rolling around? In happiness? What does happiness feel like? What is its texture? Is it soft? Alternatively, you're so happy, you're rolling around? Rolling on the floor, carpet, in grass? You're that happy, that you drop to the floor, and start rolling around? You must be incredibly happy...

I know, I know. Literally is now a word that completely contradicts itself, but that is a definite dislike for me.

The adjusted definition, as of google, is:

Literal: "taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration."
Literally: ""informal
used for emphasis while not being literally true."

Does anyone else have any little things that they really dislike? I know "alot/a lot" is a common one, which I think kestegs had in his signature with an image of an alot.

Also, I don't mind long drives, but 20 hours is a very long drive. Several hours for a road trip, coastal drive, scenery, camping, just driving locally - I don't mind at all - but 20 hours is definitely too long of a drive for me. :)

Above FB quote about "literally" is actually a female, and I don't think that's her type of happiness. Still possible. ;)

What the absolute ****!?! The hell is wrong with this internet connection?

Ping: 181
DL: 0.21Mbps
UL: 0.38MBps

While away, I was watching youtube on 480p, because the internet up there was an old plan and couldn't handle 720p. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.
Now that I'm back home, I used to be able to watch at 720 or 1080p. And now I can't even watch anything at 144p? I knew this connection had dropouts and was unstable, but this is just rediculous. How has it gotten WORSE!?

*Edit finally: Word filter apparently doesn't block many words.

Last edited:
Eep! Now it posts...

*edits out some language*

Also, apparently only one word in my list of frustrated ravings I didn't think would post is actually censored...

Did you turn it all off and on again?
:D

My Doormat

4104322817.png

I don't particularly like driving. I'm not one of those people who go for a drive for fun, it's always been a means to an end for me.

Same here. In that regard i can see myself liking those selfdriving cars. Getting some more naptime in while driving to work. And playing D2 on the way back. :D

Does anyone else have any little things that they really dislike? I know "alot/a lot" is a common one, which I think kestegs had in his signature with an image of an alot.

I like the alot...like a lot.

I figure he's rolling in a pile of Cash & Young Beautiful women, but that's just what the ad's sell as happiness now.

You can probably even skip the cash part. ;)

...I don't like driving either. It's expensive, annoying, and dangerous. Currently a necessary evil.
...it's true that when there is no traffic and no bad weather, it can be nice. But hell is other people.

blah, some tea for me too, please.

You can't skip the cash part! The cash part is important!

edit: oops, I usually manage to be more cheerful on the forums. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High