Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Perhaps in 2015 someone will invent a way to listen to music without having to play a game.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Happy almost New Year from Chicago, fellas (and lasses)!

A round of Long Island Iced Teas for the bar! (On someone else's tab!)

I'm going to work on my untwinked bone necro 99 progress, because I haven't done that in months. Maybe I'll renew my online characters while I'm at it.

What level is your Necro now?

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

82, just leveled. I'm teleporting through areas and killing the baddies, I don't really know where I want to level him up. It's not particularly slow on /p8, but it's not particularly fast either.

Interestingly, I found, for perhaps the first time in my D2 career, a LE/CE/FE unique. I couldn't capture a screenie before he died, because I had only noticed it right before the spear that ended him.

I know he isn't a high level, I'm well-aware of it. I have characters on SP as high as 90. It's not really a grind yet, and I will thankfully be getting a few hundred more damage out of my spears as I finish up bone spirit over the next 12 levels. I need to get better gear though. My weapon, armor, and shield are fine, but everything else could use an upgrade XD

Happy New Year All.
gX1DpEx.jpg

West Coast.

Perhaps in 2015 someone will invent a way to listen to music without having to play a game.

Stranger things have happened.

...I have characters on SP as high as 90...

ROFL. Sorry didn't mean to make fun of you at the start of a new year, but you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. If you want to go for 99, then 90 isn't even the lvl you start counting. :D

To all a happy new year and the best of luck. Hopefully filled with playing D2 and browsing this forum (and posting in it!).

*vanishes back to the Dragon Age (don't worry i'll be back to D2 soonish)

Cy, I know how much longer it takes, believe me. I do know what the grind is like, I'm just saying that I know my bone necro has a long way to go...
I'm mostly being facetious with the 99 progress, but who knows; I might still be playing this game in ten years' time.

*Dances around madly the Bar

We Did It! We beat the Crimson Tide!

*serves celebratory drinks and Code Red

*spins rapidly

*passes out from excitement

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High