Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Since when do elves wear underpants you can wedgy them with? I always thought that they wear tea towels or some elaborate dress or battlegown.

Don't be silly. They're too uppity to roll commando under their tights; they must be wearing underwear.

Even those wood elves? Let alone the house elves, they are always at home and can pop away whenever they want.

With Elfquest Elves
it's tights with the loincloth on top
for the coup count wedgie if you can.

elfquest.png

:D

Your on your own with the wolf wedgie attempts though.

Is that Buddy the Elf at the top of the tree now?

I had an interesting (and not in a good way) evening last night. A mate of mine and his wife came over for a meal and a chat. I've know him since 1983, he was my best man, I was his; so we've been close for a long time. Our politics are very different which has lead to a few arguments over the years (and last night was no exception), but it was some of the other things he said that concerned me. He said that MrsNix or myself said things that neither of us remember saying, mentioned an affair between two mutual friends that has very been mentioned before, said there were house rules in our home about, shall we say "adult behaviour", that was not to occur in certain places and again MrsNix nor myself ever remember saying. He also mention another mate had a reputation for "wandering hands", something again that I've never heard of before. When MrsNix said "they never wandered on me" he became very defensive. There were a number of other things he said that did happen, but our memories of the events were very different. Very strange!

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun group of friends if they can't remember what occurs other than that type of goings on in general?

Did you two regard it more as a Opportunity or Challenge?

No comment. Sounds weird though.

Binding of Isaac run by a LP'er with a fun boss rush.

[youtube]mLacMJV_qAw[/youtube]

<3 BoI: Rebirth... I still need to beat boss rush with the secret character (ughhh) but then I'll have finished nearly everything :D

That's very peculiar, Nix.

Rebirth never worked for me after the second patch. And that upsets me. I think I'm going to pursue a refund.

Firefly is an amazing show

Sorry - I brought the Nac Mac Feegle that are currently Stuffing the tree up Santas Bum.
The Nac Mac Feegles (also known as Pictsies, the Wee Free Men, the Little Men, and 'Person or Persons Unknown, Believed to be Armed') are a type of fairy appearing in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels Carpe Jugulum, The Wee Free Men, A Hat Full of Sky and Wintersmith. Aside from being six inches tall, they just about invert the Victorian concept of mystical and refined fairies, and hark back to the fairies of folklore, who were generally seen as occasionally helpful thieves and pests.
Sorry.

Hard to keep them out.

Hide the hard stuff.

Maybe they did! I look forward to trying it again, though I'm doubtful...
Won't know until I try, though.
So I'll keep you posted XD

Stranger things have happened, but memories naturally fragment over time, and the brain reconstructs them to compensate for the lost information. It's probably not Alzheimer's, I wouldn't worry about that. That said, it never hurts to keep the brain active, keeps the illnesses at bay.

Stranger things have happened, but memories naturally fragment over time, and the brain reconstructs them to compensate for the lost information. It's probably not Alzheimer's, I wouldn't worry about that. That said, it never hurts to keep the brain active, keeps the illnesses at bay.

This is true. The works of Lura has illuminated alot of these kinds of errors of reconstruction of the memory and the power of suggestions and prejudices. I also like bread and cheese. The combination of those two things are delicious.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High