Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Considering how dumb humankind is, it's hard not to underestimate it.

Well, this should prove to be another crappy day. Had pretty much nothing to do for the first 4 days at work and today doesn't seem to be an exception. At least weekend is nearing now. Upside of it is that i'm getting good at scrabble now. :D

Hey Twibz,Long time no see.
Lets fill you in: Cyrax is still a chicken he hasn't talked to the cute girl yet.
Bobcox is still he weird self.
Pyro is pyro.

BUT the biggest news of all (from my part anyway) is that the next generation of bar attendees is in the making and the trouble will be double!
In short MsKamap is pregnant with twins, 20 weeks next wednesday. I'm gonna be a DADDY!

There is some more big news but I wont spoil the fun for the person that might want to tell it.

He he he... that might be me :) Twins expected here as well, am in week 29 now and feeling like a huge whale...

Hey Twibz,Long time no see.
Lets fill you in: Cyrax is still a chicken he hasn't talked to the cute girl yet.
Bobcox is still he weird self.
Pyro is pyro.

BUT the biggest news of all (from my part anyway) is that the next generation of bar attendees is in the making and the trouble will be double!
In short MsKamap is pregnant with twins, 20 weeks next wednesday. I'm gonna be a DADDY!

There is some more big news but I wont spoil the fun for the person that might want to tell it.
It's ok, I'm ready to spoil the news.

I'm prego

Yeah how long before that story is finally ready for "print"?
I can see what you mean, my grandma and dad from mothers side have 13 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren with 2 on the way.
My granddad was a bit weird and my grandma still is a bit weird.

@Cyrax: With us there where 10+2 people involved I might have forgotten a few but those people where the most important a listing is in the spoilers.

gynaecologist, fertility doctor, assistant of fertility doctor, anaesthesist, lab person, lab person 2, lab person 3, gynaecologist 2, assistant of gynaecologist 2, person who explained everything and then offcourse us 2

Last edited:
Pyrotechnician said:
Story time! Let's go!

Code:
In a small country town with a population of[,,,]

Use [code ][/code ] tags please for our story to keep it clear from normal posts. Apparently [noparse] tags don't work any more.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High