Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thanks for trying Moar. I'm gonan jump on a bit later if anybody wants to join. My gf is out of town, so I've bought some wine and I'm sitting and playing some games.

I crave australian accents. Get them on there and I will join no questions asked! Gotta hurry up though, it's bed time soonish for me.

No, Norway has it also, as the rest of Europe I think. So I'm acrually 30 mins past my bedtime. Or so. Anyway, it's Sunday tomorrow and I can sleep as long as I wish. :)

I crave australian accents. Get them on there and I will join no questions asked! Gotta hurry up though, it's bed time soonish for me.

Like from Vienna! Yes!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

No Mumble for me today. It's my mother's 84th birthday and we are going over to see her.

I miss the times where the mumble server were full of people.

Edit: Triple post, ups.

Australia.

Paulini's Inheritence trilogy isn't bad, but isn't the greatest writing style either. If you're a solid reader of quality work, you may not like his style, but for casual/intermittent readers, Book 1 is a good start. The story itself is an enjoyable read. I've read Book 1 and 2, but never got into Book 3. Something (I can't recall exactly,) got to me in his writing, and I moved on to other books. I'll probably pick it up again after I finish the ASoIaF books.

Australia.

Paulini's Inheritence trilogy isn't bad, but isn't the greatest writing style either. If you're a solid reader of quality work, you may not like his style, but for casual/intermittent readers, Book 1 is a good start. The story itself is an enjoyable read. I've read Book 1 and 2, but never got into Book 3. Something (I can't recall exactly,) got to me in his writing, and I moved on to other books. I'll probably pick it up again after I finish the ASoIaF books.

awesome.

On a lighter note

[youtube]2YBtspm8j8M[/youtube]

awesome.

On a lighter note

[youtube]2YBtspm8j8M[/youtube]

actually reminds me of Viridian Dynamics (from an awesome tv show called better off ted)

[youtube]Ia8OKMlqxLs[/youtube]

:( My headphones have stopped working. I use USB headphones since my headphone jack hasn't worked in a long time (tripping over cables repeatedly over many years damages the port...)
The USB port works fine, but suddenly the headphones don't. The cable from the USB port is generally out of the way, and they were working without any difficulty, but suddenly they've just gone.

Maybe it's time for a new laptop/PC and/or headphones.

Better Off Ted was such a good show. Sad it only lasted 2 seasons.

I know, it was so very awesome. Maybe it just wasn't targeted at the right demographic....

Mmmmm! Quite night. I went for a morning walk and passed eight 4WD's (SUV's) parked on the side of the road. Car club? Camping convention? No, just drop off time at the local kindergarten. *sigh*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High