Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

So FredofErik has suffered a restriction. The question is why.

Fredward...Did you just wake up with this restriction as to say someone "restricted" you as far as you know??

My top scum suspects are CDM and Coju. CDM won an Oscar over his internal struggle of whether or not to vote mara, and Coju was voteless w/o knowing it before we got a double kill, and his 'slip' about being down a scum. That is a tough error to make on day 2 as town.

Can we all get a vote out and see if someone elses doeant count today?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

I felt the same as CG about Number's "why shouldn't we" quote. Although I think that is something that is easier to avoid saying as scum than town. Is numbers usually kind of a loose cannon?

Well. Okay. If FoE isn't Tio, and this isn't a side effect of an ability he has or a part of his role, then he was targeted with this restriction. Given the nature of the restriction, it seems likely he was targeted by Tio, and that Tio is likely anti-town, because inflicting post restrictions is not a very town power to have.

Or FoE is lying and he is actually Tio. I guess we will find out tomorrow when we see if anyone else dings.

My top scum suspects are CDM and Coju. CDM won an Oscar over his internal struggle of whether or not to vote mara, and Coju was voteless w/o knowing it before we got a double kill, and his 'slip' about being down a scum. That is a tough error to make on day 2 as town.

I agree with you on coju. I'll put a vote on him for now so we can see who can vote. I am still not sure what to do about Pyro. the whole mason but not a mason thing is confusing.

Vote: coju

I did struggle, thanks for asking. If I'd been able to post toward the end of the day, I probably would have removed my vote around the time Mara said "I wont remove my vote". Thinking on it one way, he was sacrificing himself to give us certain knowledge of himself and what he'd said about Phar's flip. OTOH, he gave up a bit too quick IMO. End of day, he's got just enough votes to lynch, he could have unvoted himself last second, stayed alive to get another vig shot in. His no lynching of himself would almost surely have resulted in his lynch today at which point he'd have saved a townie yesterday (himself) and wound up giving us the same info end of day today that we got yesterday. He reports on his second vig shot and we get more info and hopefully a scum kill.

IDK about my reasoning however since him keeping himself alive would probably be seen as him trying to stay alive instead of playing for the town win? Which people ***** about.

Logout's suicide was poorly done. If he was done playing, a death like Mara's after scum hunting more and getting more reactions from everyone would have been preferred. Of course, I've been in a game I wanted out of immediately and can understand the "oh eff it" approach too, so whatever.

@whoever; was it better or worse for him to stay alive to absorb an NK and us to not get his flip or to be modkilled and give us the flip? Nevermind, useless question.

Sure thing!

Vote: thefranklin

Day ends in 5 hours and 14 minutes.
4 Coju (thefranklin, thomas, goldtru, jcakes)
1 Pyro (goryani)
1 thefranklin (crawlingdeadman)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sorry again for the lack of contribution from me. Fridays after work and Saturdays are terrible for me posting much of anything. Tomorrow's going to be super busy so I'm glad it'll be a game night.

Unvote: thefranklin

TJ:
Who is on your scum list?
Your town list?

I don't like to share my thoughts on that subject.
If I have suspicions they're usually based on postings/votes or lack thereof, and I will not hesitate to voice them in thread. This will allow others to read them and form their own opinions. Voicing unfounded suspicions might affect opinions of other players, and I think our best chance for success is if we all keep an open mind. There are a few players that have a playstyle I consistantly consider suspicious while others usually seem benevolent to me; this is most likely due to my lack of experience. Remember Esmeralda Gesha!

@whoever; was it better or worse for him to stay alive to absorb an NK and us to not get his flip or to be modkilled and give us the flip? Nevermind, useless question.

Yes :ponder: or hmm. Well - ok it's a yes. Definately yes :wave:.

Day ends in 4 hours and 19 minutes.

1 Pyro (goryani)
0 thefranklin [crawlingdeadman]

Ding! Ding!

Ding Dong the witch is dead?

But all of that is speculation straight from my colon.

Flubb you surprise me, you are answering questions and have speculation this game, double duty.

It's a date.

And scared? I suppose so. You have a phenomenal scum win rate. Two perfect games? You've developed an active lurking style that makes it essentially impossible to detect if you are scum without something like a guilty investigation. That means you get extra attention and scrutiny and an extra short leash.

Aw, thats so sweet Gory. Does coming out and claiming I was a dead person's mason partner fit in with your "active lurking" playstyle that I have developed?

Its not phenomenal. I calculated it out at one point, I have a 60% win rate as scum (5 games, 3 wins) and a 40% win rate as town (10 games, 4 wins). Note that my file hasn't been updated since the warhammer game.

I can see a reasonable argument for both coju or pyro. Pyro, is there any way for anyone to confirm that you are indeed a mason partner of pharphis?

I can't confirm anything obviously since the only person that would be able to is dead. You are going to have to take it or leave it.

Well. Okay. If FoE isn't Tio, and this isn't a side effect of an ability he has or a part of his role, then he was targeted with this restriction. Given the nature of the restriction, it seems likely he was targeted by Tio, and that Tio is likely anti-town, because inflicting post restrictions is not a very town power to have.

Tio or whoever is doing the restricting, most likely is anti town, however I don't think this lends any leeway to Fred being town or not town. I know scum have considered multiple times restricting one of their own as a form of strategy.

Vote: coju

1 Pyro (goryani)

Whelp. Two types of post restrictions in the game? Both of which prevent voting?

Tio or whoever is doing the restricting, most likely is anti town, however I don't think this lends any leeway to Fred being town or not town. I know scum have considered multiple times restricting one of their own as a form of strategy.

I agree with this, especially early game when scum votes aren't as necessary to securing a lynch.

A rule change has been made on the fly. Post restrictions were not allowed to vote. Now they are. This is not indicative of anyone's alignment or validation that post restrictions exist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 Pyro (goryani)

*Ahem* Pretty sure I voted for coju. Like 90% sure. Like immediately before you posted this.

A rule change has been made on the fly. Post restrictions were not allowed to vote. Now they are. This is not indicative of anyone's alignment or validation that post restrictions exist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And of course you are not going on record stating Noodle exists...

"I Noodle, therefore..." Gelatinous Mass

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High