Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Vote: crawlingdeadman

I liked that vote D1 and still do. Any chance I can convince others to switch?

While I'm re-reading coju stuff, anyone want to convince me to vote coju?

My top scum suspects are CDM and Coju. CDM won an Oscar over his internal struggle of whether or not to vote mara, and Coju was voteless w/o knowing it before we got a double kill, and his 'slip' about being down a scum. That is a tough error to make on day 2 as town.

Can we all get a vote out and see if someone elses doeant count today?

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle
I do make the best of errors
I see. Very interesting.
appears you have been snagged too...
Goryani, I think it is because I didn't go through the thread and check all who had died, and assumed we had snagged a mafia.

Whelp. Two types of post restrictions in the game? Both of which prevent voting?

I agree with this, especially early game when scum votes aren't as necessary to securing a lynch.
cg, you know that noodle is post restricted?

A rule change has been made on the fly. Post restrictions were not allowed to vote. Now they are. This is not indicative of anyone's alignment or validation that post restrictions exist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
so, if you are restricted, you can vote. This means that Fred can vote (if he is restricted)

Cg, I think you just outed yourself as a post restricter.

cg, you know that noodle is post restricted?

Because the vote count came six minutes after Noodle's post, and specifically didn't contain Noodle's vote. It was also less than an hour after the previous vote count, which was nearly the same information (only CDM's unvote was altered), as if BPC was drawing attention to the fact that Noodle's vote didn't count.

I could also make a case for lynching Numbers, in case anyone is interested.

I'll take a piece of that action. I'm less convinced on coju; his slip was pretty minor and we all have brain farts from time to time. It's not like he claimed to know that Feysal's flip was Vanilla and given to the town.

Unvote: coju
Vote: Numbers

Because the vote count came six minutes after Noodle's post, and specifically didn't contain Noodle's vote. It was also less than an hour after the previous vote count, which was nearly the same information (only CDM's unvote was altered), as if BPC was drawing attention to the fact that Noodle's vote didn't count.
Correct, but you specifically said "Post Restriction" as opposed to "Vote-Restricted".
The clarification of Post-restricted players being able to vote came after you posted:
Whelp. Two types of post restrictions in the game? Both of which prevent voting?

I agree with this, especially early game when scum votes aren't as necessary to securing a lynch.

A rule change has been made on the fly. Post restrictions were not allowed to vote. Now they are. This is not indicative of anyone's alignment or validation that post restrictions exist.

Day ends in one hour twenty min

5 Coju (thefranklin, thomas, goldtru, jcakes, flub)
0 Pyro [goryani]
0 thefranklin [crawlingdeadman]
1 CDM (Gory
1 numbers (cg)

Day ends in twenty min

7 Coju (thefranklin, thomas, goldtru, jcakes, flub, Gory, cg)
0 Pyro [goryani]
0 thefranklin [crawlingdeadman]
0 CDM [Gory]
0 numbers [cg]

Does coming out and claiming I was a dead person's mason partner fit in with your "active lurking" playstyle that I have developed?

Yes. It's not so much the what as the how and when.

Its not phenomenal. I calculated it out at one point, I have a 60% win rate as scum (5 games, 3 wins) and a 40% win rate as town (10 games, 4 wins). Note that my file hasn't been updated since the warhammer game.

Since Warhammer, you've been mafia once and won.

I don't like to share my thoughts on that subject.
If I have suspicions they're usually based on postings/votes or lack thereof, and I will not hesitate to voice them in thread. This will allow others to read them and form their own opinions. Voicing unfounded suspicions might affect opinions of other players, and I think our best chance for success is if we all keep an open mind.

Wait...

You don't like to share those thoughts yet you won't hesitate to voice them. You won't hesitate to voice suspicions yet you imply we shouldn't voice suspicions so everyone can keep an open mind so we have the best chance of winning. I take it you are a fan of the vote randomly and blindly method?

There are a few players that have a playstyle I consistantly consider suspicious while others usually seem benevolent to me; this is most likely due to my lack of experience. Remember Esmeralda Gesha!

Who are those players?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High