Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

@Gory: You didn't answer my question about if you deem it possible, that someone would start out as town (or flip town) and become scum later on in the game. Specifically I'm thinking WW here ofc; I also wonder why he would flip town.

@coju: You didn't reply to Numbers post about how you knew that one of the deceased were scum. I'd like to know that.

Vote: coju

...and Robusta.
I must have thought Mike flipped scum, even though I know he didn't. There aren't any words I can say to convince y'all I mis-thought, as " how you knew that one of the deceased were scum " is the logical answer to me saying 1 scum. I just thought that someone had flipped scum. I looked at the first page to see if the mod's had updated, and they hadn't at that moment, so I went with what I remembered.

You can conclude whatever you want to conclude, but your conclusion is wrong. We could speak to eachother freely and we both knew for a fact that eachother was town. That falls under mason category to me whether or not its included in the role. Right now you are looking like scum trying to grasp at anything you can to get me lynched. Why is that Gory? Are you scared of me? Why don't you just night kill me straight up and get it over with.

It's a date.

And scared? I suppose so. You have a phenomenal scum win rate. Two perfect games? You've developed an active lurking style that makes it essentially impossible to detect if you are scum without something like a guilty investigation. That means you get extra attention and scrutiny and an extra short leash.

@Gory: You didn't answer my question about if you deem it possible, that someone would start out as town (or flip town) and become scum later on in the game. Specifically I'm thinking WW here ofc; I also wonder why he would flip town.

I don't remember the question. What post?

Alignment changes are possible. Mafia recruitment. Mafia spy/traitor (kinda - some variations). Cult recruitment.

Day ends in 24 hours
2 Coju (thefranklin, thomas)
1 Pyro (goryani)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just catching up, stopping to answer this:

Caluin Graye - Which Mara voter is most likely to be scum?

I'm more interested in those that didn't vote Mara. Day one lynches are easy for scum to skip over, since town will often lynch for the smallest things. It's too easy to earn a bit of town credit on day one by avoiding the train-on-a-town. As such, when I was rereading people last night, my top three were Drixx, Sathoris, and Pyro. Of course, two of those three end up dead, leaving just Pyro.

If I must choose from those that voted Mara, I'd go with Fred. I didn't agree with his initial case against Mara, and he just sort of stayed there after the shooting shenanigans.

Numbers is also in there, for this line:
Marahumm, why *shouldn't* we lynch you?

I dislike asking someone to form a defense against what is perceived as a 'sure thing'. It was as if Numbers had his mind already made up and was just looking for a little bit of extra justification to show the town that Mara was worth lynching.

So either FoE or Numbers, IMHO.

A mason is a mason and a not-mason is a not-mason. A mason should flip mason while a not-mason should flip not-mason. A mason flipping not-mason makes about as much sense as a cop flipping not-cop or a doc flipping not-doc.

While I agree with the sentiment, I believe you're treading into 'out-guess the moderator' territory. It's possible that BA designed roles with mason as a non-role ability.

I was hoping for answers. If he's claiming tio, as he seems to be based on his ding response to someone suggesting that, then any post restriction that goes along with that would, I assume, have been communicated to him. He was able to talk yesterday. He can't talk today. Since the dinging is directly related to the character, I would assume that this restriction is related to his role, rather than something that has targeted him. He should be privy to all the information I asked in that case.

I see this as likely a restriction that applies from this day forward, on alternating days, or is a side effect of an ability he used.

Why is asking someone for a defense a scum thing to do? His lynch was far from a sure thing. I would have unvoted him myself, had I been around to see that he voted for himself, and it was possible to save him. I don't think it's reasonable for scum to vote for themselves in such a situation.

I was hoping for answers. If he's claiming tio, as he seems to be based on his ding response to someone suggesting that, then any post restriction that goes along with that would, I assume, have been communicated to him. He was able to talk yesterday. He can't talk today. Since the dinging is directly related to the character, I would assume that this restriction is related to his role, rather than something that has targeted him. He should be privy to all the information I asked in that case.

I'm not convinced that he is claiming Tio. It seems odd to force a recognizable post restriction on a specific character when we're prohibited from claiming our characters in the first place. It seems more odd to me that someone like Tio Salamanca would have such an obvious of a forced post restriction, when pretty much everyone would agree he'd be a non-town character.

Why is asking someone for a defense a scum thing to do? His lynch was far from a sure thing. I would have unvoted him myself, had I been around to see that he voted for himself, and it was possible to save him. I don't think it's reasonable for scum to vote for themselves in such a situation.

What defense could Mara leverage? He had a day-vig, he used it. I personally believe that beyond a concise explanation of their thought process, a town should not spend further time defending their actions. That's time not focusing on doing what a townie should be doing: Hunting scum.

Mara had already explained his thought process in a number of posts by the time you asked him to defend himself. To me, it looks like you're trying to keep focus on Mara, knowing he's an easy lynch and keeping attention from anyone else for that day.

I'm not convinced that he is claiming Tio. It seems odd to force a recognizable post restriction on a specific character when we're prohibited from claiming our characters in the first place. It seems more odd to me that someone like Tio Salamanca would have such an obvious of a forced post restriction, when pretty much everyone would agree he'd be a non-town character.

What defense could Mara leverage? He had a day-vig, he used it. I personally believe that beyond a concise explanation of their thought process, a town should not spend further time defending their actions. That's time not focusing on doing what a townie should be doing: Hunting scum.

Mara had already explained his thought process in a number of posts by the time you asked him to defend himself. To me, it looks like you're trying to keep focus on Mara, knowing he's an easy lynch and keeping attention from anyone else for that day.

I don't see any reason why tio would be non-town. I've already expressed my hypothesis about who scum would be based on the show. And I have no idea what defense he could leverage. If I did, I would have mentioned it myself as a reason to *not* vote for him.

About the idea of keeping focus on mara...1, that seems wholly unnecessary were he, as you said, the obvious lynch. and 2, thank you for the compliment though, but I assure you I'm not quite that sneaky.

You asked one question of Marahumm, voted him, then silence. Now you seem to be quite active or perhaps even on the offensive. :scratchchin:

Possibly Tio has a link to someone specific...

Who else would garner attention on "that day?" Besides didn't you (Caluin Graye) want Marahumm lynched since he was a vigilante??

I don't remember the question. What post?

Alignment changes are possible. Mafia recruitment. Mafia spy/traitor (kinda - some variations). Cult recruitment.

Same post (which is long, so no wonder you missed it) #256.

[IRRELEVANT FOR THIS GAME; only speculations on gameplay]
Neither of the scenarios you list fit my picture of WW though. I was thinking more along the lines: townie for X days with wincon A and after that scum for the remainder of game with wincon B. Possibly seperated by a neutral period wth yet another wincon.
And maybe even a possibility to revert (though this would ofc lead to a whole array of problems assuming he had been introduced to other scum players - Juan Valdez?). His abilities could be connected in some way to his alignment (explaining the progressive comment).

But mods adding such scenarios would make life extremely difficult for the town. And with WW gone it's a moot point anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing his QT-thread though when the game is over.
[/IRRELEVANT]

I don't buy the FoE ding => Tio yet. I'm leaning more to the VI angle here. I don't think BA/BPC would've made Tio this obvious.
I think someone mentioned the bomb angle - vonder how that would play out if we lynched him :ponder:.

Ding!

I don't buy the FoE ding => Tio yet.

Ding!

I'm leaning more to the VI angle here.

Ding! Ding!

Well. Okay. If FoE isn't Tio, and this isn't a side effect of an ability he has or a part of his role, then he was targeted with this restriction. Given the nature of the restriction, it seems likely he was targeted by Tio, and that Tio is likely anti-town, because inflicting post restrictions is not a very town power to have.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High