The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

*serves cold coconut pina colada and waits for Zokar,while serving cheesecake.

*hangs hammock

I have a job at last.

midget-belittled.jpg

It's in the bar. I'm a staff accountant at a CPA firm.

Breakfast for me equals bagel sandwiches.

weekdays: Muesli with yoghurt and brown sugar.
sunday: 3 sandwiches (crispy kind / tiger) a croissant, delicious toppings for all of it, a soft boiled egg, tea, sometimes some chocolat or biscuits to go with the 2nd serving of tea.
Special occasions: whatever we feel like making / having delivered.

I haven't been eating breakfast lately. I know, I know. I want that puff pancake and someone to make it for me! :)

my breakfast varies week to week. At the moment I am having hot cross buns as they are cheap and yummy (pretty damn earl for easter stuff though).

I hope you didn't dip the Danish but instead spread some good butter on the Danish if it was the raisin kind danish, if it was the pecan and maple danish some honey works wonders, good butter is also fine on it.
A glazed apple danish on the other hand is mostly moist enough and doesn't need anything extra but again you can't go wrong with a bit of good butter on it.

I know my Danish!

I am already putting in my order for some kind of cold coconut drink, a hammock to fall asleep in under a tree, and a bbq'd penguin to keep me company. Also dairy free meals. My husband just "commissioned" a cheese cake from an amateur chef he works with made with all goat cream cheese and she sent home a trial piece yesterday and I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven. So make sure there is plenty of that on hand or there will be mountains of complaints. ;)

Oh. My. God. I must try this!!!!!

Dang I have not posted here in a while.
What else have I been forgetting to do?

[youtube]iO6kEok2uMI[/youtube]

:D

Just for Noodles opening.

:rolf: Aww, poor bride.

And that sounds like an (in)approperiate response when told to baldly go where no one has gone before....

LMAO!!

It's in the bar. I'm a staff accountant at a CPA firm.

Breakfast for me equals bagel sandwiches.

woo-hoo! Congrats, darling!!!

I had cereal for breakfast. But my fave breakfast in the whole world is either Mexican breakfast (chorizo y huevos, papas, frijoles) or chicken fried steak (or chicken. whatever is available) smothered in white country gravy, hashbrowns, and eggs. Call me a Southerner! :thumbup:

I did make a REALLY good hash for Special Man Friend a couple of weeks ago. It was a spinach, salami, bacon hash with a sunny side egg in the middle. I recommend this to EVERYONE. It is super easy to cook, delicious, light yet filling. And did I mention ****ing tasty? :D I do have pics. Problem is I can't log into my imageshack account so I gotta work on that. :( But if you need pics, foodnetwork.com and look up Giada. It's her recipe.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High