The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Maybe I'll check it out. Would I like it? I loved Breaking Bad and 24 and those kinds of shows.

It is about two Russian spies in the 1980s Cold War era (so... early 80s?) posing as Americans. I love it for different and nerdy reasons. I usually am sitting on the edge of my bed biting my nails and holding my breath. Not as much as I did with Breaking Bad, but some episodes I was like, "Ohmygod! Ohmygod! OHMYGOD!" There is some sex but a spy's gotta do what a spy's gotta do. ;) And I love that I am cheering for the bad guys in this! This show is told through the eyes of the "bad guys", the Communist spies. My fave char is the husband, Philip, so I'm on my bed rooting for Philip and his wife... Elizabeth (?) . Then I remember they are Communists and I'm like, "DAMNIT! Well, we know how this ends in the grand scheme of things!" I love the fact that this show makes me feel with and for the bad guys who I have grown to like.

The teaser trailers indicate that their kids are going to play more of a role this season and I look forward to seeing how that is gonna work out. Awesome soundtrack and I'm a sucker for just about anything relating to the 80s. :)

Check out the first episode and see if it pulls you in. :)

wQXOaa9.jpg

Good bye forums, it was fun. Going to finish this mafia game and vanish for an extended while. I'll be back someday I think. Miss you all, bye.

Zokar, my friend, I hope you find peace in real life, and your way back here soon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

TELL ALICE MY SISTER SAYS HE CAN'T HAVE HIS SHIRT BACK!

And congratz! Hope it's a fantastic gig and you get someone's shirt! :)

TELL ALICE MY SISTER SAYS HE CAN'T HAVE HIS SHIRT BACK!

And congratz! Hope it's a fantastic gig and you get someone's shirt! :)

Dude, it's totally going to be awesome! It is my Rammstein for this year, lol! I am that excited!!

Mr Gold made me watch "Kickstart my heart" because it's awesome.

It is!!

I've known the Crew since they started Leo.
:D
And Alice even longer

I know, Bob. Lol!! I wish I had even been alive to see them in their hey day. But this is Crue's "last tour" (idc if they are formally signing papers that they won't tour again. Publicity!) and I have always wanted to see them. And Alice Cooper. So, just in case this really is the last time Crue is touring, I'm so there! I'm SOOOO not missing this!

Check out these guys.

[Youtube]RgAc7ekYmVA[/Youtube]

:cloud9:

I have a french presentation tomorrow. It's about a french journal I have and I'm supposed to describe it and what how I plan on using it as a diary. So tempted to add jokingly, "Aujourd'hui, je ne fait pas des amis..." (Today, I did not make friends...") (probably the wrong verb, but the joke still comes through!) XD

I still need to check them out.

I missed nightwish (original setting) cause i had a family gathering and then they split. Made me sad and still makes me a little sad that i didn't get to watch them live.

Meh, Dream Theater - I tried, but I couldn't like them :(

I woke up at 11:15 this morning, having just dreamt that I had been setting off fireworks with Robert De Niro. WTSeriousF was that about?

Late shift starts in a couple of hours. I wonder whether it will be manic, like yesterday, and the day before ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High