The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

If your on your shield, you should have people to carry it, if you are under your shield you can carry it yourself.

Don't listen to the crazy Belgian, Loz. Just wrap yourself up all nice and warm and think about how lovely it will be to be home. Yes? Or on a beach with me. :nod:

I will take the beach option; kamap can have the shield for his collection and I would like some light rum-based cocktail concoction, laws yes!

I'm checking these out now. I love the first paragraph so I will probably like the whole book. Don't laugh, it's true. If I'm not grabbed by about page 5, bye bye. :)

Yea I liked the first paragraph as well, and it just completely gripped my after a chapter or two. Book two I was reading for hours on end and not even noticing time passing by. I'm almost finnished with the second book though, so need to find something else after this. :S

Is this no longer considered a bed and breakfast after I defiled the room I stayed in? :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am taking up residence here until the weather warms up. I expect puff pancakes every morning or I will complain vigorously to management, using their own QTs as source material for colorful language.

You came to the right place - gonna hit 81 in the Comnpound today! Puff pancakes all around!

I am already putting in my order for some kind of cold coconut drink, a hammock to fall asleep in under a tree, and a bbq'd penguin to keep me company. Also dairy free meals. My husband just "commissioned" a cheese cake from an amateur chef he works with made with all goat cream cheese and she sent home a trial piece yesterday and I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven. So make sure there is plenty of that on hand or there will be mountains of complaints. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High