Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

He's heading into the city to meet some friends for some DJ setup and fireworks. Should be a decent night. :)

Just saw the second Hobbit film as well, which was pretty good. I'll have to re-read the book, as I can't remember it too much.

*dons super-adhesive suit*

Hi! Is Moar still here?

*sticks to random bar furniture*

A little help ...?

Help only comes to those who deserve it! Do you deserve it?

Of course I don't! That's exactly why I should get some!

Tosses tennis ball at you hehe!

I like your style, penguin ... also, your blubbery, oily flesh, slow cooked over a BBQ. Come here!
I'd come to you but these tables, chairs, bar and of course, Bambi, are all heavy.

:( Feeling somewhat unwell now. And tired, so really don't want to go out all night. Oh well, maybe I'll just see some friends, fireworks and come home to bed. :/

Have a nice dinner, BPC, and a nice NYE for everyone.
*cuddles*

I'm not going to be drinking. I feel that would make me feel worse. I should start getting ready now. Just over 4 hours of 2013 left here, so I should probably try to leave before the new year.

Bed + wife makes for a better night and that also saves money :p

Lets hang Loz on the ceiling then hit him pinata style till he falls out of his adhesive suit.
Then burn the bar to get rid of said suit and start the new year with a new bar, the fire can be used to light up some fireworks and roast the pengiun!

I little over 90 minutes until New Year and I surrounded by three parties with the music boom, boom, booming away. Looks like it'll be a noisy night.

I'm mostly right if not always, you should know that by now Loz.

Nix, I hope you get an EMP as newyears gift.

kamap, remember that one time you were wrong but it turned out you were right after all but then it transpired it wasn't even you anyway and it was a different forum in the first place?

Because Pepperidge Farm remembers :yes:

I will be ringing in the New Year with a rotten cold. Let's hope that's the worst thing I have to look forward to, eh? Hot toddy for me please, sir, and a warm spot by the fire. :)

Happy new year Nix and other aussies. Still plenty of hrs to go here.

Worked myself up quite a sweat. Got myself a new mattress. Hopefully that will be the end of my back pains after what should be a good night sleep. Not easy to get one 1.6 by 2.0 metres mattress out of the bedroom by yourself and the other one up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Happy New year hopefully this one is better for me than last year

Happy new year Nix and other aussies. Still plenty of hrs to go here.

Worked myself up quite a sweat. Got myself a new mattress. Hopefully that will be the end of my back pains after what should be a good night sleep. Not easy to get one 1.6 by 2.0 metres mattress out of the bedroom by yourself and the other one up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Sounds like moving that by yourself is guaranteeing back pain! Dude! Take care of yourself! :nod:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High