Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Jcakes said:
Happy New year hopefully this one is better for me than last year
Sad, but true. Last year wasn't bad, but I'd like to push myself towards something.

Happy new year!

Done with preparing the dinner now. T-50. I'm soon at a point where I can't stand seeing any food anymore. So much work!

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

T-3:00 til I am drunk again. 2 glasses of wine in already. *sigh*

And a Happy New Year to our Aussies. They seem to like being early.

*extracuddles Aussies*

Done with preparing the dinner now. T-50. I'm soon at a point where I can't stand seeing any food anymore. So much work!

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

T-3:00 til I am drunk again. 2 glasses of wine in already. *sigh*

And a Happy New Year to our Aussies. They seem to like being early.

*extracuddles Aussies*

I don't see my extra special cuddles anywhere.... /taps foot

What's all that poppin' and spittin'?

Oh yeah, the pen'uin's on too high a heat. Sizzlin'!

I don't see my extra special cuddles anywhere.... /taps foot

It's not new year for you yet, patience little grasshopper or penguin.

I am so stuffed after dinner round 1 (smoke break for me now). I think everybody is enjoying it so far, so I am happy. And another 2 glasses of wine and a digestive down the road to being drunk.

Any of you cat people. How do cats experience those idiotic fireworks? Our cat hasn't been seen for hours and I am a tad worried. :(

*cuddles just about everybody*

My cat, when I was way younger, would hide on the *inside* of the couch. He would go under it and climb up inside it to hide... crazy little critter!

That differs. We had one cat that was okish with it if we turned up the sound of the tv. Most cats are really scared of it. We could never keep them indoors when that happened. Let them hide away as far as they can (we have some forests behind the house so i assume they hid there somewhere) and they'll return the next day when they're getting hungry.

*impersonates just about everybody*
*cuddles Moar*

My friend's dog would eat litter when there were fireworks. Stupid dog.

As for cats, totally varies, too

Smoke break again. By now we are discussing totally stupid stuff I dont want to discuss.

So I can't expect the cat coming in. He's had a bad week already because of guests. He's scared of his own shadow, so his house and predictable humans turning into a mess didn't go down well with him. Additionally we just installed a cat door and am trying to get him to use it. He has apparently managed to get out twice now without help since a cat in bed turned into a cat absent in the morning. I actually would like to get rid of the guests and cuddle with the cat...

I miss smoking. Going to an early New Year's party with the child soon. Of course you really cannot smoke where I live without being a social pariah. Yet another hidden benefit!! ;)

I smoke in my own basement. I allow myself to do so. Yes, I'm on another smoke break. New Year's Eve will end in arguments as it looks now. Hubby is anoyed and nearly shouting at me while mother is shouting at father upstairs. As expected I guess. That's why I drink I guess. *sigh*

FML

I smoke in my own basement. I allow myself to do so. Yes, I'm on another smoke break. New Year's Eve will end in arguments as it looks now. Hubby is anoyed and nearly shouting at me while mother is shouting at father upstairs. As expected I guess. That's why I drink I guess. *sigh*

FML

Hugs! I have a strawberry daiquiri for you waiting! No drinking for me tonight though I wish I could!

It's been a while since I've been bbq'd!

Jumps in the fire rolling around...

This is you right?
1K3bv.jpg

*extra-special-new-yaer cuddles Moar*

Just realised stupid NYE probably sent friends into a little unease... I arrived a little (lot) later than expected, because a 1hr 15min trip ended up taking 2.5hrs (lots of waiting, delays, a cancellation on a different line, and general public transport woes,) and took a side trip. My phone decided to lose absolute connectivity, and not send half my messages saying that I had arrived.
I arrived a little late, also, because I took a... small detour, and messaged "Lost on [streets]." But, I realised where I was, and made it to the site still before 12:00am, but later than anticipated. But that was the last message my phone sent. Because it lost all connection. Upon arrival, I "thought" I sent a message saying I had arrived, but it didn't go through. Nor did a couple of other messages. They just stayed in my "Outbox" waiting for me to resend them...

My last message, before all network coverage was lost for at least 45 minutes, was "Lost"... And I didn't pick up on this for 2.5-3 hours...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High