Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

That was before the sex change.

Um, did I miss a post or two? :p. I had an early New Years party because it involved small children who had to be home for bed at 8 or so. And my son gave me a rotten cold and I lost my voice shouting at him because he was being so naughty and then he called me a monster.
*cries

And we are supposed to get a foot of snow and if he has a snow day and stays home again I may run away and join the circus as a wild animal handler, because that will be easy peasy after wrangling a 7 year old boy at home for almost a week!

So I guess the year can only get better from here!

Hugs and smooches and champagne all around! :)

Over a foot of snow tomorrow! Blizzard conditions! 10 F! Terrible head cold! It's the end of the world!!

*shrieks

Yeah Loz I remember, I was right though.

Goodbye and thanks fot all the fish is more appropriate.

Our cat hides in the basement when its fireworks, or a storm.

Spanks all around, Happy newyear and have a good easter.

ps: Anyone playing dnd 3.5 I have questions!

Over a foot of snow tomorrow! Blizzard conditions! 10 F! Terrible head cold! It's the end of the world!!

*shrieks

I'll trade you. I am going to site for some contract work i've been doing. 49C (120F)

Holy cow, 120F is serious heat. Glad you are working though. Any luck with jobs?

If they cancel school tomorrow I am going to cry. :'(. No no, bad mommy, I must treasure this time with my child and make lasting memories! Yes! That's what I'll do! :)

The record Australian temperature is 50.7C (123.3F) so it's going to get close. Keep well hydrated Jcakes!!

All schools are canceled for 2 days and not a single flake of snow has fallen. Absurd. Apparently snow in January in New England is an unheard of event.

Best wishes to all. Hope everyone kept their fingers, eyes and what not with all the fireworks.

Reading all these weather conditions i'm glad i'm not in either Aussie or the US. So far we're having a very mild winter (mostly between 5-10 C). Hope it keeps up.

It seems like not everyone has had a good changing of the year. Heard one collegue here multiple times yelling on the phone to what i assume is her boyfriend. And with another i also heard something that sounded like it didn't go to great on new year's eve. Seems like sometimes it's not so bad to be just by yourself.

GL with the kid Goldie. If he's too annoying there's always duc tape. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High