Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

We apparently have a massive snow storm headed our way this week. It's supposed to snow for 36 hours and we could get a foot. I am so not looking forward to that. Entertaining my kid on Christmas vacation is bad enough and I am desperate for him to be back on some kind of a regular schedule.

@CRG: I managed to guardian a shockbear summoner in a tournament, was it safe? Yep. Was it slow? Very ..... Also if you want more d2ish advice probably best to post that in the "anything goes d2 lounge"

I need interferance. Badly. I am drunk again. Could somebody please come in and tell the other people to stop serving me stuff? Please?'

*cuddles bar*

Only a German would be correcting grammar as they got intoxicated! For most of us, it go t'other ways!!! And some of us get so drunk that we get unaccountably lynched for it! I bet Moar would win Belle of the Ball if she got drunk enough. ;)

Only a German would be correcting grammar as they got intoxicated! For most of us, it go t'other ways!!! And some of us get so drunk that we get unaccountably lynched for it! I bet Moar would win Belle of the Ball if she got drunk enough. ;)

I am German. And I am drunk.

Right, that's why I said it. :badteeth:

When I get drunk, I get lynched, but you correct grammar. I just think that's funny. :)

Peyton's the guy who leads the patriots by 24 at halftime, and loses the game anyway.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yes, I am drunk. And you are wrong. I am just tolerated here because I am here. People are nice here and I like that but nobody cares about me. I don't mind that. It's good to post here.

Peyton's the guy who leads the patriots by 24 at halftime, and loses the game anyway.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you! And then we have to hear for days about how great Peyton is. All the while Brady wipes the floor with his 3 Super Bowl rings.

*hides behind Noodle from Broncos fans

Yes, I am drunk. And you are wrong. I am just tolerated here because I am here. People are nice here and I like that but nobody cares about me. I don't mind that. It's good to post here.

That's ridiculous. You have had entirely too much to drink. Any more and I will be peeling Zokar off you! You have gone from happy drunk to sad drunk. Just don't go to lynched drunk, ok? Stay away from mafia in your current state! Look what happened to meeeeeeeee!!!!
*makes ghostly fading noises

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High