Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

hahaha you are a special kind of person Bi

A friend told me the other day that when someone says you're special, they mean you're mentally disabled.
I'm sure you didn't mean to say that.
I'm also sincerely hoping that's not what the doctor meant last week when he said I'm special.

I am special :)

So special that I apparantly write longish meaningless stories at 5AM to strangers on the internet, while drunk.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

So special that I apparantly write longish meaningless stories at 5AM to strangers on the internet, while drunk.

Why haven't I got one of those yet? You no love me? :crying:

*wine please*

Gotta go make dinner now. Dinner does not make itself. Bad dinner!

*cuddles bar included accountants*

Edit:So I wasted about 45 minutes of my life cooking dinner. Hubby was just a complete ahole. He came up after the football match was done and sat down and right away got annoyed that he had to wait two mins before the eggs were done. Hello! Reality check! Do I know how much overtime that game gets. So the dinner is not ready before 5-7 mins after end of regular time. He didn't get better during the meal and in the end I just got up and left. He can do the clean up which is not a lot do do anyway since I cleaned up what I could while cooking... Didn't thank me for the meal either. This was the last dinner he got for a while!

*fuming mad*

Last edited:
I tried to send you a 'visitor message,' but the forum wouldn't let me. I can only assume that it thought I wanted to send a 'vistor massage' and it said: 'no-no-no-no, not after what happened last time!'
I still don't have a new visitor message
and I soo need a Happy Ending.
Sniff.
best not get too excited. the PM box is very small and there may not be enough room.

and Thats why you use the visitor message board.
Lot's of room
:D

Sorry to hear that, Moar. Did you rant at him also? We could certainly all get together at the same time and think angry thoughts in his direction. Sounds like a new husband mistake!

Oh, I gave him the stare and the cold shoulder. He knows he's done wrong and he's in the process of redeeming himself. He's not a new husband, you know, he's already been in the learning process for ten years. ;)

Actually I've already forgiven him. But don't tell him yet please.

*cuddles bar*

Certainly not. Don't lose your leverage. He done WRONG, girlfriend, and he needs to SUFFER.

Now that's the way to a healthy marriage - never give an inch, no surrender, keep firing til you see the whites of his eyes and when you run out if ammo just start throwing stuff! ;)

"Mr. Romo, would you like this Coke?"

"Thanks, kid." Walks away, then turns. "Hey kid - catch." Throws jersey. Linebacker intercepts jersey, returns it for a touchdown.

Yeah! With that you train them the step by step program. They will eventually learn what to do to stop things flying around. ;)

Hubby has by now cleaned the kitchen, taken the trash out, refilled my glass twice (unasked, still only sparsly talking with him), went to get toilet paper (not unasked) and looked for the cat twice. I think he's forgiven if he manages to give me a glass of wine now unasked. :)

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Free airport wifi has gone down hill (IIRC.) Last time I used it, it was free - now there's two different connections: one you can pay for, and one free, with a 50MB limit before getting kicked off... Perhaps it was the same last time, but I don't recall the 50MB limit.
At a different airport, there was a one-hour time limit, but you could just connect again immediately.

*serves wine*
*cuddles*

"Mr. Romo, would you like this Coke?"

"Thanks, kid." Walks away, then turns. "Hey kid - catch." Throws jersey. Linebacker intercepts jersey, returns it for a touchdown.
Lol.
Yeah! With that you train them the step by step program. They will eventually learn what to do to stop things flying around. ;)

Hubby has by now cleaned the kitchen, taken the trash out, refilled my glass twice (unasked, still only sparsly talking with him), went to get toilet paper (not unasked) and looked for the cat twice. I think he's forgiven if he manages to give me a glass of wine now unasked. :)

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Sounds like you set him straight, good work.

Free airport wifi has gone down hill (IIRC.) Last time I used it, it was free - now there's two different connections: one you can pay for, and one free, with a 50MB limit before getting kicked off... Perhaps it was the same last time, but I don't recall the 50MB limit.
At a different airport, there was a one-hour time limit, but you could just connect again immediately.

*serves wine*
*cuddles*

That's a really pathetic amount of free internet.

Just an observation.

Too late up again. Typically Sunday.

*wine laced with sleeping pill please*

*cuddles cat*

Can I getz stories?

Oh, I gave him the stare and the cold shoulder. He knows he's done wrong and he's in the process of redeeming himself. He's not a new husband, you know, he's already been in the learning process for ten years. ;)

Actually I've already forgiven him. But don't tell him yet please.

*cuddles bar*

Certainly not. Don't lose your leverage. He done WRONG, girlfriend, and he needs to SUFFER.

Now that's the way to a healthy marriage - never give an inch, no surrender, keep firing til you see the whites of his eyes and when you run out if ammo just start throwing stuff! ;)

Ah the inner workings of the female mind :p

Just an observation.

Too late up again. Typically Sunday.

*wine laced with sleeping pill please*

*cuddles cat*

Wine + Sleeping Pills sounds dangerous.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High