Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

How do you report posts nowadays? There was a button for it before which I can't seem to find now. Am I blind?

How do you report posts nowadays? There was a button for it before which I can't seem to find now. Am I blind?
Aw dang it, what did I do now?!

At the bottom Left corner of each post, there's this little man-thingy (its goldish). That's the report post button!

Thank you. I would never have found that one. And it wasn't you.

*cuddles BPC*

Was it me? Am I wielding too many sharp objects?

*bites fingernails and gets terribly paranoid, forgets about machete and drops it on Noodle's foot.

Why haven't I got one of those yet? You no love me? :crying:

*wine please*

Gotta go make dinner now. Dinner does not make itself. Bad dinner!

*cuddles bar included accountants*

Edit:So I wasted about 45 minutes of my life cooking dinner. Hubby was just a complete ahole. He came up after the football match was done and sat down and right away got annoyed that he had to wait two mins before the eggs were done. Hello! Reality check! Do I know how much overtime that game gets. So the dinner is not ready before 5-7 mins after end of regular time. He didn't get better during the meal and in the end I just got up and left. He can do the clean up which is not a lot do do anyway since I cleaned up what I could while cooking... Didn't thank me for the meal either. This was the last dinner he got for a while!

*fuming mad*

That's rotten. :(

Certainly not. Don't lose your leverage. He done WRONG, girlfriend, and he needs to SUFFER.

Now that's the way to a healthy marriage - never give an inch, no surrender, keep firing til you see the whites of his eyes and when you run out if ammo just start throwing stuff! ;)

Did you talk to my ex bf? I wasn't always very nice to him but he's not very sophisticated. When sleeping, he'd fart. A lot of guys do that in their sleep, so that is not what bothered me. What bothered me is that he'd lift up the blanket in my direction.

Aw dang it, what did I do now?!

At the bottom Left corner of each post, there's this little man-thingy (its goldish). That's the report post button!

Thanks a lot BPC, now I'm in trouble.

you didn't see what happened to the last bar ......

Hey! Don't rob me of credit! The last bar rebuild was my doing. He did do some awsome destruction too though.

*looks at interior choices and ponders the necessity of redecorating while enjoying wine*

*cuddles bar*

Hey! Don't rob me of credit! The last bar rebuild was my doing. He did do some awsome destruction too though.

*looks at interior choices and ponders the necessity of redecorating while enjoying wine*

*cuddles bar*

Did someone say redecorating???? Is it time to burn down the bar again?????

Oh no! What have I done? What .... have I done?

*slowly sinks to the ground in anguish over impending fire

OW! Some idiot left a machete on the ground. How immature and irresponsible. Someone might get hurt!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High