Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

SOS your face?
Save Our Souls face?

Wait, What?

apostrophe.

Doing my tax return ..... I really don't feel like reading about the difference between prime cost vs. variable deprecation vs. variable depreciation with low value pool ...... must fight the boredom so I get maximum tax back. How do you (DJ and Pyro) stand this carp?

apostrophe.

Doing my tax return ..... I really don't feel like reading about the difference between prime cost vs. variable deprecation vs. variable depreciation with low value pool ...... must fight the boredom so I get maximum tax back. How do you (DJ and Pyro) stand this carp?

I didn't say I liked it, just that I was good at it, and depreciation is my expertise. But you australians and your stupid rules don't make any sense.

Tackle hugs twibz, sadly I'm on the parking lot, watching the bar burn yet again, so you don't land on softly bouncy dark oak looking floors but on rough pavement. Poor you.

Your depreciation system is too complicated.

*activates automatic bar cleaning system

*serves Dew

Morning Bar.

apostrophe.

I let my ex
do my tax.

He's a tax lawyer. I could struggle with my taxes which would involve outbursts of fury, phoning the tax office, further outbursts of despair, whilst he does my taxes within 15 minutes.

I don't do my taxes. Skatteetaten does them for me and it looks about right every time. So why bother. I don't mind them giving me money back.

And PLEASE. When will you remember that NO BURNING happens without me here. Please! Now I'll have to burn the bar again, just because.

*grabs wine*

*cuddles bar*

*seals off EU space*

*sets bar ablaze with just a short stare*

*enjoys the campfire*

Hot in here tonight :nod:

*removes pants*

:coffee:

Oh, I wasn't wearing pants ... awkward.

*shuffles*

:coffee:

He only thinks he wears pants from time to time, I've never seen him with anything else but imaginary pants.

ps: My train of thoughts derailed, there were no survivors. So I'm not able to post what else I was supposed to be posting.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High