Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

All the other teams that were under Ohio State lost today!!!!! (except for FSU)

*serves celebratory red Dew

Which means Ohio State should appear at #4 in the BCS standings tomorrow?

Some say he once climbed to highest ridge on Mount Kilimanjaro, and that he recently gave birth to a baby hippopotamus...underwater. But all we know is, he's called the Steg!

We also saw the lion tamer almost get mauled. I swear it wasn't part of the show. The lioness was snarling and swiping at him the whole time and finally she lunged at him and he cringed back against the cage. Then when she had settled down he said "are you scared? Come in here!" to the audience, and I thought, dude, you looked pretty scared ....

That's amazing.

Some say he once climbed to highest ridge on Mount Kilimanjaro, and that he recently gave birth to a baby hippopotamus...underwater. But all we know is, he's called the Steg!

This was funny, so I LOL'd .

True story :yes:

you never write anything for me Bi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahaa .

That's pretty good, except, as it turns out, the Steg talks a lot (see: postcount), unlike the Stig, who does not.

oooo i'm so excited

hahaha you are a special kind of person Bi

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High