Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Bolding is mine. Why did you have to show that?
Reeks scum-who-needs-to-blend-in-with-others to me. Still not done rereading (not even started to be honest) though.

Right now I think the Jerome theory was correct.

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers

CG started attacking me for asking some questions and my point was that the strange, vague statements being made were presenting many questions so it was natural to want clarification. CG made a direct comparison between the way that I expressed my confusion with his statements and the way Laarz presented his confusion. For this reason, I went back to what Laarz said and commented that clearly he was just as confused as I was and was drawing wrong assumptions based on the vague comments.

So I had to show that other people were just as confused as I was because CG was feigning astonishment that anybody could have been misled by his statements and it was highly relevant to the topic at hand to mention that other people also didn't understand the posts being made (as has since been evidenced by posts from people beyond Laarz and I).

When does this day end?

I'm another one of the people highly tempted to vote for CG.

Here's a fun thought: what if the doc is mafia?

I've read most of the thread again now.

My scum list: AAA, Drixx, Numbers. I'll vote for any of then.

Town list: kestegs, CG. I will not vote for them.

Likely Town list: Laarz

Likely Scum List: Bad Ash, DJM

I like my vote right where it is. Even with all the pressuring you've been doing, I still think you're town. Same as Drixx. You're just being hella scummy.

I'd be willing to vote AAA, CGB, DJM, or Jcakes. AAA for reasons specified earlier. The other three because it looked like they were simply hopping on a convenient band wagon.

What are your thoughts on Kestegs? Is there any reason you withheld your "why you get injured" other than it was of no help to the town?

When does this day end?

I'm another one of the people highly tempted to vote for CG.

Here's a fun thought: what if the doc is mafia?

A bit under 2 hours from now. Sadly that's not likely enough time to switch the lynch to you.

I'm feeling like shooting dj or bad ash is my plan for tonight, unless there's a compelling reason to not shoot one of them?

Short of full role claiming with an hour and a half left in the day, not much I can do to convince you on my end. I hope you don't shoot me (especially if CG flips town) because that puts us in an even worse situation than we are in now. I could see DJ being scum, he has barely contributed anything, but I am not certain by any means.

Well, right now CG isn't lynched without at least one more vote, BPC doesn't seem able to speak, korial said he couldn't vote, I'm not going to vote for him, and neither is moar...and cg certainly sin't voting for himself. So, @6 votes+4 people who can't/won't vote for him, we have a mislynch today if one of the other 4 doesn't lynch/lock him. So, assuming we have a mislynch, my shot essentially replaces the lynch for today, hence my thought on using it tonight possibly.

Well, right now CG isn't lynched without at least one more vote, BPC doesn't seem able to speak, korial said he couldn't vote, I'm not going to vote for him, and neither is moar...and cg certainly sin't voting for himself. So, @6 votes+4 people who can't/won't vote for him, we have a mislynch today if one of the other 4 doesn't lynch/lock him. So, assuming we have a mislynch, my shot essentially replaces the lynch for today, hence my thought on using it tonight possibly.

The fact that you've done that math makes me uneasy.

And that situation is a terrible scenario for town.

I'm feeling like shooting dj or bad ash is my plan for tonight, unless there's a compelling reason to not shoot one of them?

Could you please state your case for why you want to shoot them?

You are correct that I will not vote for CG. Normally I vote to get a lynch, because of information. Last day's lynched showed that information is not necessarily gained and I do think CG is town.

Last post was bad england. I meant to say: Last day's lynch showed that information is not necessarily gainded on lynch.

Well, right now CG isn't lynched without at least one more vote, BPC doesn't seem able to speak, korial said he couldn't vote, I'm not going to vote for him, and neither is moar...and cg certainly sin't voting for himself..

I will vote for myself if it avoids a no-lynch.

Though, I would really, really, really prefer we lynched someone else.

Using Noodle's no info flip to justify withholding a vote. I think we just topped everyone else's scummy posts by a mile. You get the prize today Moar. Noodle told us he had no alignment or role or win condition. A flip with just his name matches up exactly with what he told us. My question at the start of the day was designed to see how folks would respond.

CG responded by assuming Noodle was still in the game (viewed by me and others as a potential slip).

I believe on theory was that he was going to be resurrected.

I think the most obvious and simple answer is that Noodle was exactly what he said he was (confirmed partially by BPC's investigation results). If he had no alignment or role or win condition, then what exactly would you expect to see on his flip?

Using Noodle's lack of info associated with his flip to justify not voting today, and claiming that normally you would vote "for information" but now yo won't because Noodle's flip didn't provide any is an untenable position. You've now cemented my suspicion that CG is scum and put yourself right next to him. There is absolutely no reason to believe that CG's lynch would result in no information, and to hold that up as the excuse to contribute to a mislynch is as scummy as I've ever seen.

Everyone we've lynched so far has been scum or, in Noodle's case, neutral with the probability to become scum. A no-lynch only h elps the scum team(s). You are directly contributing to a no-lynch scenario with less than 90 minutes left in the day, and you've put forth an irrational argument to try and keep others who might put the lynching vote out there from doing so.

If you are actually pro-town (and that's still an open question), your shot isn't meant to "replace" a lynch. It's meant to be used when you're sure you have a scum to shoot in addition to the day's lynch.

Post #916, 3rd paragraph should read: "I believe one theory was..."

Yes, I am contributing to a no lynch scenario. It is my belief that CG is town. I will never compromise my belief. Of course I can be wrong and then CG is just laughing like hell now. I take that chance. You can vote for me tomorrow if you wish. Won't help you or your mafia buddies a whole lot since I am like Arnie, but you can try.

The fact that you've done that math makes me uneasy.

And that situation is a terrible scenario for town.

The math was also wrong, and kind of off the cuff. it's actually 5 votes that appear to definitely not be going on cg, which leaves 3 people who need to speak up in the next hour or we have a mislynch.

BA's pressure on CG to share information that is of no benefit to the town, and only helpful to the mafia, seems extremely scummy.

DJ: lurky, and I think I've expressed my opinion about how it's best to get lurkers gone asap because they never stop seeming to be scummy and thus constantly cloud our discussions.

CG: I doubt we can get votes switched to someone else fast enough, who else are we supposed to lynch today? If you really mean that, vote for yourself, see what happens.

Drixx: I can wait until tomorrow and hope BPC can actually talk on that day, and he doesn't die tonight. That's fine too.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High