Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Seems like you are just trying to get killed again. I think I'll oblige you. There is no reason to have kept that a secret and it would have been much more believable/trustworthy if you came out with it much earlier.

Odd, I can post but not quote.

I agree with BA above.

Role is pretty bogus, especially to withhold, I'll be extremely surprised if it's the whole truth.

vote: Caluin Graye

It's getting late, and my mind isn't working the best. I'd love to stay up some more, but I really have to get some sleep. But with that said I have a warning for town. While we had a good night all things considered, the storm isn't quite over yet. We have 2, potentially 3 fewer votes today than we should, depending on Number's voting result. I unfortunately have to take credit for 2 of those votes taking a day off.

In light of that post, which I sort of forgot about, I have to agree with the idea that BPC has a post restriction. Korial also seems to have a voting restriction...possibly a post restriction as well? That second part is pure guesswork though.

I still think cg is a bad lynch today, but I do have to wonder why he caved to the pressure and stated he has no powers and just gets injured after every nk. That seems like information that only helps the scum by letting them ignore him the rest of the game. His push back against answering questions was very townie, but finally giving up and answering doesn't make any sense.

Bad Ash: why so much pressure about that? There's no information he could give us that was beneficial. Either he had a purely negative role, in which case the mafia can ignore him, or he had a positive one, was hiding it, and the mafia will spend a nk on him tonight safe in the knowledge that the doc can't target him again. The situation CG was attempting to create was one in which scum had reason to target him, and thus would spend a nk on him. imo, either you're scum or you're both scum(and creating a safe situation for us to ignore cg not getting nk'd, OR letting us view BA as very town for the pressure he put on CG after he flips scum), and I'm very much leaning towards the former.

Unvote: flubbucket
Vote: Bad Ash

dj is also quite high on my list of people who would be good to lynch.

I'd be willing to vote for CG, numbers, and a few others.

I'm growing extremely uneasy about bpc. I can understand waiting a bit to give results, and I think that's a town move, but this is too much. I'm struggling to find a good town reason for not being active in today's conversation.
I am indeed troubled by BipolarChemist's continued absence. I'm also looking for substance posts from Laarz. When he had the voting stick he stirred, now he's still....very still.

If BipolarChemist has some kind of post restriction, it is too powerful if it's taking him out of the game for an entire day phase.
(My opinion only and should be used sparingly)

In light of that post, which I sort of forgot about, I have to agree with the idea that BPC has a post restriction. Korial also seems to have a voting restriction...possibly a post restriction as well? That second part is pure guesswork though.

I still think cg is a bad lynch today, but I do have to wonder why he caved to the pressure and stated he has no powers and just gets injured after every nk. That seems like information that only helps the scum by letting them ignore him the rest of the game. His push back against answering questions was very townie, but finally giving up and answering doesn't make any sense.

Bad Ash: why so much pressure about that? There's no information he could give us that was beneficial. Either he had a purely negative role, in which case the mafia can ignore him, or he had a positive one, was hiding it, and the mafia will spend a nk on him tonight safe in the knowledge that the doc can't target him again. The situation CG was attempting to create was one in which scum had reason to target him, and thus would spend a nk on him. imo, either you're scum or you're both scum(and creating a safe situation for us to ignore cg not getting nk'd, OR letting us view BA as very town for the pressure he put on CG after he flips scum), and I'm very much leaning towards the former.

Unvote: flubbucket
Vote: Bad Ash

dj is also quite high on my list of people who would be good to lynch.

Saying he had a negative affect role with zero positive benefits means he has no reason to not come clean.

As stated before I had zero interest in how many times it takes him to get Injured before he dies, just the mechanic. In a game where there is still a possibility of one large mafia group with zombies and humans and a role getting injured who isn't cooperating despite having no reason not to?

He's either scum or wants to be lynched.

Not sure how I'm high on your scum list either considering I've been your biggest supporter up until this point, but ok.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Seems like you are just trying to get killed again. I think I'll oblige you. There is no reason to have kept that a secret and it would have been much more believable/trustworthy if you came out with it much earlier.

From my post:
The situation CG was attempting to create was one in which scum had reason to target him, and thus would spend a nk on him.

That's just my perspective, so yes it certainly seems like he's trying to get killed. If he lived through the night, we'd have to wonder why. If he died, he minimized the damage to the town. Trying to get killed seems like a good thing to do as townie.

Is CG's post within the realm of possible? Sure. Does it make any sense that he heaped it up as so valuable to keep secret? Nope. Even if we accept the premise that scum can ignore him since he'll just die anyway after he gets injured enough, who is to say the doctor won't be around in a couple days to heal him again and see him through to the end game? The argument that he can just be ignored is silly.

IF Caluin Graye is town, scum would be incredibly foolish to believe what he said and just sit there hoping he'll die off.

Saying he had a negative affect role with zero positive benefits means he has no reason to not come clean.

As stated before I had zero interest in how many times it takes him to get Injured before he dies, just the mechanic. In a game where there is still a possibility of one large mafia group with zombies and humans and a role getting injured who isn't cooperating despite having no reason not to?

He's either scum or wants to be lynched.

Not sure how I'm high on your scum list either considering I've been your biggest supporter up until this point, but ok.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You weren't actually especially high on my scum list until you kept going at CG about the injury thing. I just don't see a way in which more information than he gave us is actually helpful to the town at all. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know why.

Is CG's post within the realm of possible? Sure. Does it make any sense that he heaped it up as so valuable to keep secret? Nope. Even if we accept the premise that scum can ignore him since he'll just die anyway after he gets injured enough, who is to say the doctor won't be around in a couple days to heal him again and see him through to the end game? The argument that he can just be ignored is silly.

IF Caluin Graye is town, scum would be incredibly foolish to believe what he said and just sit there hoping he'll die off.

Fair enough. Again, that makes it seem foolish of us to lynch him. If scum doesn't believe him, why should we lynch him and save them the nk? I think CG living one more night tells us more than lynching him right now.

You weren't actually especially high on my scum list until you kept going at CG about the injury thing. I just don't see a way in which more information than he gave us is actually helpful to the town at all. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know why.

Because why hide it? What's the point? He isn't a doc, or a cop, so why hide it and why is he getting injured in a game with zombies?

If the information is of no benefit to the town, then why share it? I'm not especially familiar with SG lore, but a quick check on his name claim on the wiki shows that the character seems to get hurt a decent amount, so it looks like purely a flavor thing.

Sorry Laarz, didn't mean to drag you into things. I was just getting fed up with CG's nonsense and he said that your statement that CG seems to be claiming a power role was better than me asking CG to clarify if he had gained powers. I didn't understand why and referenced you only to say that your statement and my inquiry both clearly stem from the confusion created by CG. Nothing personal though, I just had to show that I wasn't the only person confused by CG - as has since by confirmed by several other posters today.

On that note, I'm still getting an uneasy feeling from CG and am going to put in a vote now, though I could be convinced to change it.

Vote: Caluin Graye

Bolding is mine. Why did you have to show that?
Reeks scum-who-needs-to-blend-in-with-others to me. Still not done rereading (not even started to be honest) though.

Right now I think the Jerome theory was correct.

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers

Then throw a vote out.

I like my vote right where it is. Even with all the pressuring you've been doing, I still think you're town. Same as Drixx. You're just being hella scummy.

I'd be willing to vote AAA, CGB, DJM, or Jcakes. AAA for reasons specified earlier. The other three because it looked like they were simply hopping on a convenient band wagon.

And a request for TC: Could you please link day starts? That makes it so much easier to navigate the thread.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High