Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

@ Noodle
Could you please vote? Vote anyone,me, you, the Vatican.

No, we lynch you.

Vote: Numbers

I'll vote fpr Drixx and AAA too.

Hmm, only one I possibly agree with you on there is AAA. dj and bad ash are pretty questionable to me as well. Moar, if you would care to indulge me for a moment, how is coming up with a course of action that turns a townie lynch that we both disagreed with into something that would at least get us more information than it would have otherwise something scum would do?

Vote: Bad Ash

In case anyones interested in whether or not I shot anyone last night(which I didn't do). BPC: Can you talk now? Do you have anything to share with us?

So you had some long post reason for not voting CG. I did not take your reasoning into consideratin for my not voting for him. Now you try to connect us to with the common "not voting for CG". Not working for me. I don't think you not voting for CG clears you from being scum. I do think you are scum. With the other two I mentioned.

Oh, no, that's not what I'm saying says I'm not scum. There's a lot of stuff that says I'm not scum, that's not including in it. What I'm pointing out is why would I suggest cg vote for himself 7th, when that whole scenario only gives the town more information? The only way that could possibly help scum is if someone who's town showed up in the last hour and locked cg. Feels more likely to help the town than the mafia.

Also...I'm pretty sure I didn't have long post reasoning for not voting cg? I just said I wasn't going to vote for him because he felt like a bad lynch, and I said that from early yesterday, and repeatedly. I never gave a reason beyond not feeling that he was scummy. If you're going to engage me in a conversation about what i've said before, please at least attribute the correct actions to me.

Moar: Actually, i don't think you've ever actually given any reason for why you feel I'm scum. I'd be interested in hearing that case. I think, so far, the only people who have actually put any effort into justifying why they'd vote for me, are the late Goryani, and Drixx.

Oh, no, that's not what I'm saying says I'm not scum. There's a lot of stuff that says I'm not scum, that's not including in it. What I'm pointing out is why would I suggest cg vote for himself 7th, when that whole scenario only gives the town more information? The only way that could possibly help scum is if someone who's town showed up in the last hour and locked cg. Feels more likely to help the town than the mafia.

Also...I'm pretty sure I didn't have long post reasoning for not voting cg? I just said I wasn't going to vote for him because he felt like a bad lynch, and I said that from early yesterday, and repeatedly. I never gave a reason beyond not feeling that he was scummy. If you're going to engage me in a conversation about what i've said before, please at least attribute the correct actions to me.

Bolding mine.

You, Sir, are scum.

Moar: Actually, i don't think you've ever actually given any reason for why you feel I'm scum. I'd be interested in hearing that case. I think, so far, the only people who have actually put any effort into justifying why they'd vote for me, are the late Goryani, and Drixx.

See my reply before this one. You are scum to me. I have reacted to you before. You can go back and look it up.

That post is scum unless I am completely mistaken. Then my vote will go back to Gory.

Unvote: Gory

Vote: Numbers

I'll wait a bit to see if anybody else notices it. I might be mistaken and reading too much into it. If the slip is there, then others will notice it as well.

See my reply before this one. You are scum to me. I have reacted to you before. You can go back and look it up.

So, I just read all of your posts. That there is the entirety of your reactions to me. A slip you say you saw, that you thought others would see as well but you weren't too confident in yourself, which other people didn't support. And you randomly saying another post of mine was scummy, again, with no actual reason. You haven't even questioned me about the things you viewed as scummy, to try to get a better idea of what's going on there, other than why I would have shot dj or bad ash(which I answered, and you didn't reply to, so I assume you accepted my reasons as not being scummy?). It all feels very irrational. I mean, I'd feel the same way if you were claiming you viewed someone else as scum with such a dearth of actual logic behind your vote...it just doesn't make much sense.

Well, I have hinted at it last day and nobody cared. I will ascend if I am lynched. I will then be a treestump. So I want Noodle to vote to see if it counts.

I need to reread things before I post them in this land of no edits. I'm pretty sure you're town Moar, but I don't feel that you're thinking things through regarding me at least.

Well, I have hinted at it last day and nobody cared. I will ascend if I am lynched. I will then be a treestump. So I want Noodle to vote to see if it counts.

If Noodle was unable to vote, I think it would be 6 to lynch/7 to lock today, since there would only be 12 votes available. A vote from him would be nice though to see how it goes as relates to you.

Also..nobody had made any noise about lynching you at all. Why bring up your ascension when under no pressure?

So, I just read all of your posts. That there is the entirety of your reactions to me. A slip you say you saw, that you thought others would see as well but you weren't too confident in yourself, which other people didn't support. And you randomly saying another post of mine was scummy, again, with no actual reason. You haven't even questioned me about the things you viewed as scummy, to try to get a better idea of what's going on there, other than why I would have shot dj or bad ash(which I answered, and you didn't reply to, so I assume you accepted my reasons as not being scummy?). It all feels very irrational. I mean, I'd feel the same way if you were claiming you viewed someone else as scum with such a dearth of actual logic behind your vote...it just doesn't make much sense.

You now see why I never get killed by night. I am me and I am accusing people only on the reason of my belief. I'm a terrribly bad player and mafia loves that. I am absolutely waiting for the day I am not allowed to join again.

If Noodle was unable to vote, I think it would be 6 to lynch/7 to lock today, since there would only be 12 votes available. A vote from him would be nice though to see how it goes as relates to you.

Also..nobody had made any noise about lynching you at all. Why bring up your ascension when under no pressure?

Because I hinted at it it again. Today we had an ascension. I want to hear from Noodle if he can vote or not. That's to see of it matches my own role or not.

I am out for the night, but I have quite a bit to say. For now I will reveal that I investigated Moar on Night 3 and she came up Pro Town.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

That was again bad England.

Because I hinted at it yesterday. Was the first sentence.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High