Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

pooralwaysgettingpickedonbutheproboablydeservesitstegs

/challenge - make a longer nickname that fits in with the converstaion

Awesomestegs. Sorry, it's too short, I know.

DDR....oh yea! I have DDR 3 on my Wii, just forgot.

pooralwaysgettingpickedonbuthesurelydeservesitbecausehealwaysforgetsstuffsincehesreallyold stegs

Something like that?

Can I get some wine without yelling or getting yelled at?

*wine please*

*cuddles waitingpatientlyformedicinestolowerbloodpressuretoapplyandtryingveryhardnottogiveintothepleasureofyellingeventhoughitwouldlifttodayspressurefromworkawayfromhimandmakehisfamilymuchhappier stegs*

I win?

Watching a Neverwinter stream and I see some guy and his horse jumping around. WTF? No horse would ever jump that way. I will so not even try that game.

*more wine please*

*cuddles claw machine*

She put a space between the stuff and stegs, so I think it doesn't count.

Sohethinkshecaneasilygetoutofthisbyclaimingthatsheputaspacebetweenthestuffandstegsandhenotseeingthatabouteverybodybeforedidthataswellspacingstegs.

I still win, don't I?

Edit: Lol. Those spaces in the end seem to be automatic. When I edit, it is displayed without a space. Strange thing.

Edit2: Been editing this a while to find out maximum length before space. It's about 3 letters more, then there will suddenly be a space. Weired.

Watching a Neverwinter stream and I see some guy and his horse jumping around. WTF? No horse would ever jump that way. I will so not even try that game.

*more wine please*

*cuddles claw machine*

Lol, that's awesome reasoning :p

Sohethinkshecaneasilygetoutofthisbyclaimingthatsheputaspacebetweenthestuffandstegsandhenotseeingthatabouteverybodybeforedidthataswellspacingstegs.

I still win, don't I?

Edit: Lol. Those spaces in the end seem to be automatic. When I edit, it is displayed without a space. Strange thing.

Edit2: Been editing this a while to find out maximum length before space. It's about 3 letters more, then there will suddenly be a space. Weired.

Ok, you can win.

Yes, the forum does that. Probably for coding reasons or something silly I don't get.

*returns from class and late night food.

It's too warm to sleep... I like nights that are in the 40s and 50s.

*serves Moar her wine

*serves Dew

Hello. Spent all day doing "OHS crap stuff," even though I spent the last couple hours bludging. I don't even know exactly what I was supposed to be doing... Too long staring at a screen without being mentally stimulated.
Got home with a slight eye-strain headache. :(

*returns from class and late night food.

It's too warm to sleep... I like nights that are in the 40s and 50s.

*serves Moar her wine

*serves Dew

Lol 50 is the minimum it gets to hear at night during winter. Summer nights can be in the 80s or 90s. 60 to 70 ish would be my ideal (approximate because I am trying to convert in my head on the bus home)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High