Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Probably easy to miss in the flood of spam here, but Kitteh was using 'tainted' items, and he gave an Enigma & HoTO to Mal, thus tainting him, resulting in his default in the MFO and latest restart...

This has also hit me, as Mal found a Zod, which he traded to me before all this was discovered...Thyiad has graciously ruled that I can keep the Zod, but I personally feel its tainted and am leaning hard towards destroying it...

Had a few other ideas occur as well...
I could put it in a 1sox 15%sup Phaseblade (I have one...), then 'virtually' hang it here in the bar somewhere. :p
Maybe 'virtually' sock it into the bar itself, making it indestructable? (Take that, Squid!!) :ponder:
I could search for the highest damage eth rare Thunder Maul/Ogre Maul w/o self-repair I can find, sock it, Zod it, and donate it to Thy as a new "Ban Hammer of Doom"... :punk:

Opinions?

WoRG

I see.

Well that is a nice idea about the "virtual hang". I would not be completely comfortable to use the Zod either and if you are so inclined the PB idea may be suitable. Though Perhaps Wirts Leg may be the cheekier option, so to speak. :p

(I'm not at all trying to discourage you from keeping/using the Zod, to clarify)

Did you hear about another mass shooting today? This time it's right in front of the Empire State Building. 2 killed, 7 injured.

*serves iced Dew

One of the dead was the shooter; took on the police and lost.

Really scary how many mass shootings seem to be happening recently.

Brevik just got sentanced in Norway, too.

Tea, please.

Brevik just got sentanced in Norway, too.

Big thing here today. He was declared sane and got 21 years with custody which means that he'll never ever get out again. He can theoretically ask for being released every 5th year, but nobody will grand that.
There won't be any appeals either as it looks.

*hands Thy a nice cup of tea*

Thanks for the tea and the biscuit.

Got to try and do some runs ... sigh.

Haven't you hit 99 yet? How long is this going to take you?

*slips out back to drink crab juice with j6g*

Yeah, they even reported the shooting on (almost) every station here in Germany...journalists guess he was trying to shoot ex co-workers because he got fired?

And I have a feeling that Thy is going to win this MFO...I mean, we're such a bunch of good-willed and nice forumites, she hardly has any work to do with us, right? Right???

There's lots of words I could use to respond to that Grisu. Unfortunately all are filtered.

:p

I like to think that I was smart enough to not reach 98.

Yes, mods must follow at least some of the rules...

My highest character is still 68....

*serves Iced Dew

*watches geyser erupt

*serves Geyser Dew

It's really bad how they only gave Brevik 21 years too...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High