Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Morning bar - read all 10 pages that got done in the last 14 hours

and instantly deleted them from my memory

now gieb me a water and an equal amount of aspirin i need to go and ged rid od pindle and then grind my hangover til he drops some nice items

on another note - we really need to start a recipe thread

*hands mr teach a glass of water and a handfull aspirin*

Pindle has been nice to me today. :)

That's nice to hear.

Morning Bar.

*sets geyser and fountain back to normal intervals.

*serves geyser Dew

Socializing may indeed be overrated, but going weeks without speaking to a non-work-related human can't be healthy...

And the cashier at the grocery doesn't count...

*sips crab juice while waiting for computer to restart after power outage...*

Meat is finished and we will eat in a couple of hours. Will make guacamole, and have salsa and cheese sauce with that.

(and perhaps some vegetables. We will see)

Eats all of QEMs food

Yes, you do need done interaction for sure!

Sounds good, and I still don't have your address...

Did you hear about another mass shooting today? This time it's right in front of the Empire State Building. 2 killed, 7 injured.

*serves iced Dew

*cuddles banned Kitteh*
Miss you already!

It's Friday, so RL wine in addition to the bar. Pindle might get a kill in later...

*grabs a glass of wine*

Probably easy to miss in the flood of spam here, but Kitteh was using 'tainted' items, and he gave an Enigma & HoTO to Mal, thus tainting him, resulting in his default in the MFO and latest restart...

This has also hit me, as Mal found a Zod, which he traded to me before all this was discovered...Thyiad has graciously ruled that I can keep the Zod, but I personally feel its tainted and am leaning hard towards destroying it...

Had a few other ideas occur as well...
I could put it in a 1sox 15%sup Phaseblade (I have one...), then 'virtually' hang it here in the bar somewhere. :p
Maybe 'virtually' sock it into the bar itself, making it indestructable? (Take that, Squid!!) :ponder:
I could search for the highest damage eth rare Thunder Maul/Ogre Maul w/o self-repair I can find, sock it, Zod it, and donate it to Thy as a new "Ban Hammer of Doom"... :punk:

Opinions?

WoRG

Sorry to hear that. I heared about his stash problems a couple of days back but didn't really get the story.

I think Thy would much appriciate such a gift :-D

Guessing it could be something to do with the "item mix-up" of his. Maybe its a temp and not a permaban?

Socket an IKSC (the weapon) with it and give it to Thy. It just HAS to be a "Green Ban Hammer of Doom":p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High