The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I think the point here is that kegs have always had DNA, and as such left traces. Scientists have had a feeling that it was kegs, but the tests didn't match any known species we know of.

And now finally after being able to extract some DNA straight from the source, they found the match. So now they have definite proof that the traces left behind before was kegs.

An interesting theory for sure. The question still remains though...what purpose does kegs serve?

probably for now.

ooh! the reply box looks way better! we can.... can we... let's do some testing!

*brings out the electrodes and car battery*

aww, i forgot! Gorny's not here. Okay, next test!

:) :D :p :jig: :nod: :spam: :weep::doh::ashamed::dontknow::surprise2::baby::spammer::welcome::thanks::kewlpic::closed::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::hijack::sorry:

There was a 'terrible accident' during an experiment in the batcave involving [redacted] and several [redacted] that [redacted]. The subsequent [redacted] caused a chain reaction in the [redacted] and, to make a long story short, it was a helluva [redacted]. That's the bad news.

The good news is that there's enough intact DNA in the remaining viscera so we should have him cloned and back in action shortly! Apologies for any inconveniences.

I hope there wasn't any of the *killer mermaid* DNA, left from the last experiment that could contaminate his DNA or we could have a problem;)

I dont know about that,it seems Gorny and Dredd cloned some a few years back:)

Well, I haven't seen any around here ever, surely they would have had to surface for air by now.

Well if you get into the unexplored areas of the cave be careful if you come upon a *Bloody Pool*, thats where they hang out:)

Oh I'm not getting near any bloody pools. The sight alone would likely make me pass out and I'd be easy prey.

the mermaids are extinct..
impossible!

The one I am speaking to at this very moment would beg to differ... and would but I'd have to censor the whole thing. :loveblush:

@ Laarz: There are only two genuine specimens in the whole world. They are unique and (fortunately for the future of humanity) cannot be replicated. Too much awesome in their genetic codes.

No way!

I thought that.... wait....never mind. It all makes sense now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High