The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I was being sarcastic, I'm not going to see it :p

But glad you enjoyed it, eh!

I wanted to make a joke about LOZ's positioning, but I think i'll refrain.

X-men was a great animated series, always liked it. And of course the new movies are good too. I miss some of the old cartoons I used to watch as a kid, Congrats on reliving your childhood :thumbsup:

Re: The Noodle Compound

Haha, never thought of it that way xD

Poor meg, it always gets me how much of a contrast from that 70s show to FG she plays.

i love the fact that in all the FG movie spoofs shes a monster.

i liked the old x men cartoons. didn't mind x men 1 and wolverine. no 2 and 3 didn't do much for me and haven't seen eric and xavier yet.

I feel bad for her at times in the show, they don't really make her look that unattractive in the animation, but they're always so mean about her looks. Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does.

X-men was a great animated series, always liked it.

I always wanted to like it but just couldn't get into it. I thought it was a pretty good interpretation but having said that, I grew up on the comic so while it was easy to appreciate the cartoon, I found it impossible to enjoy. That's not meant to be a criticism of the writing - a 25 minute cartoon simply has storytelling limitations that a monthly comic series does not.

My feeling about the movies is the same - impressive considering the limitations. However... I'll never forgive the filmmakers for the pansy interpretation of one of my all-time favorite villains:

Yes... oh HELL YES!
LDS2.jpg

Awesome beyond words. Ooh, t-that one makes me feel kinda t-tingly.
LDS1.jpg

Mmm, hawt catsuit... what? Who? NOOOOOOOOO! /nerd_rage
LDS4.jpg

Dreddles was a very sad panda. :weep:

OK ... now what?

Dammit, they are stuck up my nose now. Why does this always happen to me?

I never read the comics, so that is likely why it doesn't bother me. I have nothing to compare it to, and nothing to be disappointed about, ignorance is bliss!

Just finnished HP 4. >_> Only 3 more to go before I head out to the cinema. Not sure if that's going to be today though.

Ignorance is indeed bliss isn't eh?

Anyway better take a shower. I'm starving, so have to go out and buy some food. xD

HP marathon before the new one? Have you seen the other ones before or are just re watching them, eh?

If your starving, maybe you should get food before showering, unless you really need a shower.

i shaved my moustache today and have trimmed my beard quite thoroughly....i miss them

HP marathon before the new one? Have you seen the other ones before or are just re watching them, eh?

If your starving, maybe you should get food before showering, unless you really need a shower.

Just re-watching them. It was actually a ton of fun watching the first one. Read all the boks a couple times or more, and the first movie I lost count on how many times I watched it. =P

Well I wasn't quite starving, but was getting close so I had time for a shower. Probably could've gone without until the evening, but I like taking a shower before going out.

Now time for HP 5. :p And just saying that reminds me of LoL and it's HP/per 5 second regen mods. xD

i shaved my moustache today and have trimmed my beard quite thoroughly....i miss them

Shaved and trimmed moustache and beard eh? Leo won't be too happy. :p She loves beards. xD

But let me be the first to say... thou moustache and beard shall be missed! R.I.P. :cry:

Sorry to hear that corax! I'm a bit disappointed myself actually. Do I need to revoke your membership to the Abe society?

OMG, WHAT!! would cause a man to do such a thing? theres more here than meets the eye, must be a dastardly plot of some kind but to what purpose? :wink:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High