The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I'm sure if I hadn't been unnaturally tall for my age I would have gotten picked on a lot more, cause I was pretty losery. I only got in one fight, and that was because of a girl :rolleyes:

Re: The Noodle Compound

Kids are mean, I never got made fun of that much, at least not compared to other kids.

My wife has a picture of herself with those same exact glasses :)

neither did i. i think i was teased the most in elementary school. i was "so weird." :rolleyes:

the only picture that i know of and i have with those hideous things on my mother has. im with my brother, my step-dad's father and he's holding a tiger cub. his neighbor had exotic animals, that vicious tiger cub being one of them. we were told not to turn our backs to it or it'd pounce on us. well, i was doing good and then the one time i turned, knicked me on the back of my leg. little ****er, lol. i felt bad for my sister, who was about five at that time. she turned on him or something and he knocked her over. she went inside and did not come out until it was time to go. XD poor thing.

Here I am Leo;) the last couple of days I keep getting a 404 error when I tried to get on the forums, it seems to have fixed its self now.
I wish i could get 7 hours of sleep a night, 4 to 5 at the most and awake by 4 am. So enjoy all that sleep you get:sleep::p

I have worn glasses since the 3rd grade and yes kids can be mean, the one i hated the most was to be called 4 eyes then the fight was on. i would come home and my dad would say your glasses are broken again!! I finally learned to give my glasses to a friend before the punching started.

but this is the only 404 you need. just hit F5 over and over again.... ;)

me too! in fact, all of us hit the third grade and we needed glasses. XD i was always breaking them or damaging them when i wrestled with the sibs. it was until i was 20 that i learned to take them off before engaging in a fight.

I'm sure if I hadn't been unnaturally tall for my age I would have gotten picked on a lot more, cause I was pretty losery. I only got in one fight, and that was because of a girl :rolleyes:

i only got in one fight that was not with my sibs when i was ten and i did not hit her back. i was too shocked. we WERE friends, and then some events i don't remember happened and we stopped talking but she was unavoidable on the bus. and i forget what provoked this, but the ***** pulled my hair. you do not pull Leo's hair without permission! >< so i pulled back and she punched my mouth. and i did nothing but turned to look out the window.

i figured i could get her after the bus ride so i started sneaking up behind her, binder in hands. my mother was like, "The hell are you doing, Leo?" "It's okay, Mom. She hit me so im gonna hit her back." "AW HELL NAW!" she firmly talked to us and needless to say that girl left me alone... and i got a lecture from dear ol' mum for not "knocking the **** out of that little *****." her exact words. ^_^

:rolf:

That's a great story, your mom is hilarious too!

I didn't fight back in my fight, as it was 9th grade and on school property. He got suspended and I didn't. And I also learned that when a woman asks you to tell the truth.......LIE!!!!

LOL! this makes me wonder what happened. ;)

oh, if you think that is funny, you should have heard what my aunt used to say to all of us (her kids and us) growing up and we were worried about gfs/bfs. in fact, i told Dredd about it and he says it pretty much all the time now. XD my family's a trip! whenever other people are around and hear us "yelling" at each other, ESPECIALLY my mother and aunt, they just look. and that's when someone says, "They aren't mad. They're just excited/riled up about something."

I've not really been in any fights either tbh. Not any real ones anyway, unless you count accidents... or pushing someone. >_> Like I mentioned above, pushed someone off a fence. He was holding on to a street sign or something, and hit his head in it on the way down. >_>

But I threw a guy around quite a bit after I'd had enough of him. IIRC that's when others started leaving me alone too.

Apart from that there wasn't any real fights. I broke my friends nose at one point. I had broken a finger at the time, so I had a... ehm. Not sure what it's called. Dictionary came up with gypsum, which I'm not sure is correct. That hard casing you get so you can't move fingers/limbs when it's broken. Anyway he threw a snowball with ice in it, and hit me in the hand. So I fell to the ground in pain, and he came over to ask if I was alright (as it was unintentional. Anyway I got so mad, when he came over, I smacked him straight in the face with my hurt hand. Which wasn't a very good idea, as it ended up hurting even more. >_> But only after the rage subsided. :p

but this is the only 404 you need. just hit F5 over and over again.... ;)

I love that link! Took me to a loop with Zelda music. ^_^

i figured i could get her after the bus ride so i started sneaking up behind her, binder in hands. my mother was like, "The hell are you doing, Leo?" "It's okay, Mom. She hit me so im gonna hit her back." "AW HELL NAW!" she firmly talked to us and needless to say that girl left me alone... and i got a lecture from dear ol' mum for not "knocking the **** out of that little *****." her exact words. ^_^

LMAO!!!! I can just picture little Leo sneaking up behind some girl with evil intentions in mind. :thumbsup:

oh, if you think that is funny, you should have heard what my aunt used to say to all of us (her kids and us) growing up and we were worried about gfs/bfs. in fact, i told Dredd about it and he says it pretty much all the time now. XD

What did she say? :crazyeyes:

That link took me to a creepy dancing stick figure with Hitler's head, very odd.

So here's the story, but it is only funny because I am stupid :)

I was dating a girl in 9th grade, her nickname was porkchop. She was overweight by quite a bit, but it was my first GF, so I didn't exactly have high standards at that point, so cut me some slack... Anyways, we dated for a month or so. This was 9th grade, so nothing too serious. I broke up with her, it didn't seem like that big of a deal, and we were still friendly towards each other. She called me a few days later and wanted to know why I broke up with her. I started by giving her the pat BS answers that you give when your being nice. She just wasn't satisfied, and kept prodding me to tell her why, and that she wouldn't be mad, and that she just wanted to know so she could be better. Being the genius that I was at the time, I thought sure, why not? So I said: "Your a bit overweight" I thought that was a polite way to phrase it. But then my mouth ran away with it and I had to add: "well....A lot overweight!" She seemed pretty cool about it actually, and we we ended the conversation on what I thought was good terms.

Next day I am locking up my bike, as I had just arrived at school. All of a sudden I get a hard fist to the back of my head! I turn around to get another fist straight in the mouth. It was her best friend. I suspect that he was listening to the whole conversation, he was such a creepy guy too. I really wanted to have at him, but decided against it and just walked away, as there were teachers all around, and I didn't want to get in trouble. I know my mom would have been mad if I had hit him back, but my step-dad was mad that I didn't hit him back.

Either way, lesson learned. Never tell a woman the truth, especially about her weight :thumbup:

JA!!!! even if she does say, "Honey, does my *** look as if it's swallowing my underwear?" you say no!!! even if her bikini brief is now a thong, you lie, lie, lie! now, if she's morbidly obese, then you have a small problem and that's when action needs to be done, but if she's 20 lbs overweight why rub it in? i definitely do not have the best body, but omg, Kegs... XD you should've just stopped at the "You're a little overweight" part. :)

but because we wummins are so crazy and nothing makes sense, even if you do tell us, "Well, honey, yes you have gained a little bit of weight, but i still love you", we twist it around. "Oh, so I HAVE gotten fat? Do I not look good for you anymore?! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN??!?!" etc. etc. so... it's kind of a lose-lose situation. sorry we're so weird. heh-heh.... >.>

you're supposed to hit F5!! you get something new every time you do! :p

okay, i'll tell you what my aunt would say to us growing up... but only in private! :D

Like I said...I'm a dumbass! She was certainly in the obese category, but probably not morbidly obese. She didn't get the nickname porkchop for nothing! I'm just glad I learned the lesson early on, before it was really important!

I did hit f5, the first video I got was jack black on sesame street.

it's an entertaining site when you need to get lost in mindlessness. ^_^ you get something new every time. sometimes repeats. :)

PM sent.

and you may have not been the brightest, but we were all like that when we were young. :) i am guilty for making fun of people too. but i'll have to tell you that story when i get back later. might be later today or a couple days from today. anywhos.... bye, everyone!!! take care!

Later Leo, enjoy watching a magical little boy and his friends! Just don't spoil it for me...I really am going to see it myself!

And I also learned that when a woman asks you to tell the truth.......LIE!!!!

The key to any successful marriage.:yes:

I used to get in lots of fights in school. not because of me, because of my friends. and i never lost.

I got into very few fights at school, and invariably they were started by someone else.
The only time anyone ever got into trouble over these fights was when I won, and then the guy in trouble was me. Great incentive for winning :)

maybe its cos you beat that guy with a steel bar?

Even after school when my bosses used to take me out and we'd get into brawls. I'd either come out standing or i'd be smart enough to kick them in the groin and run.

I'm not a big guy (lets say average) and i'm not a gifted fighter either, but i'm so dirty i make hobo's look freshly polished

Yea, you tend to get in a lot less trouble for losing :thumbup:

Anybody ever try to pull your beard in a fight, corax?

yeah. it doesn't work. My old sensei used to have a thing about beards, every grapple he'd show us would inevitably have a what to do if the bad guy has a beard segment, thus i'm rather immune to beard pulling. it hurts buts its not incapacitating

You had an old sensei? And now a new sensei? Did they have to duel for you?

i don't have a new sensei. there is nowhere up here in north qld that does my old style. and i can't find a new style i like. so mostly when i do train its just by myself in the shed.

Uh-oh, not the shed again! Do you just practice on the bodies? or is there enough room to work around them?

i keep the bodies at work. in the fridge. i used to box the carcasses rocky style but everything is carton these days. so dead lifts and bicep curls are about it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High