The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Reminds me of FF3 :thumbup:

Edit: it usually doesn't bother me, but this was insanely loud.

How so? The FF3 I mean? Never played it before. :(

I can't recall the last time thunder bothered me. I was always fascinated by thunderstorm, and especially the lightning show that comes with it. So much I could stand in the window watching until most of the lightning died down. :jig:

it depends on how much sleep i have gotten or if i don't want to wake up. there are some mornings where Mara is all, "Come on, baby. Gotta get up." and im whining in my sleep that i don't want to. when i do, im quiet and still kind of a zombie.

im not really a grouch when i wake up. i hate waking up early (like 6 am early. 7 am is tolerable at best) but if i have to, i have to. i need at least six or seven hours of sleep to function properly.

Yea same here. If I don't get enough sleep, I'll look like crap, feel like crap, and act like a geniune zombie. :D My old boss used to find it amusing (so long as nothing important happened during the day). If I had a bad night of sleep or something, he'd usually start talking to me when I was reading, or working with a computer or whatever, most of the time with a slightly lower voice than his usual. Then suddenly scream my name, start laughing and ask if I had heard what he said. >_>

Granted I made sure to have enough sleep (or bring enough energy drinks) for those days that were busy or had something important happening during the day.

there have been some t-storms to jolt me out of my sleep and sometimes scare me out of my sleep. there was this one time when i was at least in high school and there was this rolling thunder that just made my heart pound and make me pant with fear. O.O

There's only been one that did that to me that I can remember. It was way WAY back, def 14 years ago or so. We were at our cabin during summer or so (could've been late summer), and this terrible weather rolled in. Thunderstorm was literally right on top of us, as just a hundred meters away the lightning struck and brought down a huge tree. The windows was actually shaking, and me and my brothers couldn't fall asleep until the worst of it died down.

My dad was snoring through it all as usual. XD

so who has two thumbs and is going to the HP one am premier tomorrow night? THIS GUY! :D but i have work the next day and that is going to suck so bad! i might be barely functioning... >.> Mrs. Supervisor might not like it, but she MIGHT understand.

I really want to go, but can't be bothered. I hate crowds! Can't stand them at all, so I usually go to a movie a few days or so after the premier to avoid most of the crowd. Also less people making noise during the movie.

There's only been a couple movies I've seen on the premier, one of which was HP movie I believe. The other was... actually can't recall any other off the top of my head. Although I do remember the LOTR marathon they had some years ago. Staying at the cinema from midnight to 9-10 am or so. Now THAT was a lot of fun. :D

kestegs kestegs kestegs... didn't you read my earlier post? Chaos is my middle name, and no rug shall contain me... for long anyway. >_>

You see in Norway, we eat rugs for breakfast. :wink:

im not a zombie today. i slept until nine! :D

yeah, this will be my first and last HP premier. should be fun. going with some friends.

I wasn't either! Slept until 07.50... work start at 8. xD But hey I got flexible hours, so I can just stay a bit longer at work, and it's all good. :D

Enjoy the premier! Also I want to see HUUUGE spoiler tags if you're posting about the movie after you've seen it. ;)

Korial, that can be taken in a very naughty way. XXDD

I... well... huh? I don't see it. :embarassed:

im not going to spoil it for anyone. i def will put it in tags for when i am talking about it. i can't stand when people ruin movies for others. ><

LAARZ!!! your presence is needed in the Compound! we miss and need you!

and several others.... >.>

Korial, guess what? im jammin out to Nightwish! :grin:

I'm a zombie everyday, at least for the first 15 minuets of the day, I'm not really a morning person, which is why I get up at 5:15 xD

I don't drink caffeine usually, and certainly not in the morning.

The forum is all I need to wake me up :thumbup:

Korial, guess what? im jammin out to Nightwish! :grin:

Wooo Nightwish! :D Man it's been a while since I listened to Nightwish. Guess the shuffling part of my playlist will get to it eventually. =)

I'm a zombie everyday, at least for the first 15 minuets of the day, I'm not really a morning person, which is why I get up at 5:15 xD

05.15? Are you sure you're human? O_O Unless that's PM ofc. xD

give me coke or coffee and i'll be fine. :thumbup:

Amen to that! Or at least the coke part. I'm not grown up enough yet to drink coffee. :p

I don't drink caffeine usually, and certainly not in the morning.

The forum is all I need to wake me up :thumbup:

Only reading I do in the morning is newspapers and the comic parts of them. >_>

Sometimes I'll quickly check forums, or at least the ones I moderate. Need to wait a bit so I'm all awake before really reading anything on forums. Unless there is spam to be dealt with. :evil:

Yes AM, and yes I am insane! But I go to bed at 10 usually, so its all good.

I don't write any spam...but those first few posts are often a touch incoherent :)

Sounds insane indeed. But guess it's good if you go to bed at 10 pm. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep then. xD

I'm sure you could do it if you kept trying. I used to go to bed at about 11-12. I just slowly rolled the time back by 15 minutes or so every week. But now if I start to go to bed too late, too many days in a row I start to have trouble sleeping at 10.

there are nights where i want to see what's up here but i can't becuase im just too tired. my bedtime varies.

i just saw a picture of me from the 7th grade. holy **** i was tiny! and had brown hair! i had almost forgotten! XD i guess those Mexican genes really did kick in.

I'm sure you could do it if you kept trying. I used to go to bed at about 11-12. I just slowly rolled the time back by 15 minutes or so every week. But now if I start to go to bed too late, too many days in a row I start to have trouble sleeping at 10.

I probably could, but my evenings are filled with everything else. Forums, friends asking me to play with them, forums, singleplayer games I want to complete, forums, chores, forums, music, forums, movies and did I mention forums? >_>

Today's been mostly a forum day though. :whistling:

Besides I only have to get up at 6.45 am. 7 am usually, but the buss routes changed slightly, so need to get up a bit earlier. But since I'm home from vacation now, I'm trying to get into the habbit of getting up slightly earlier. Don't need to rush my morning routine into 20 minutes. :crazyeyes:

if there are pics of me from when i was in 4th and 5th grade, i would be called a nerd. been wearing glasses since i was 9, but i can't remember if it was 3rd or 4th grade when i wore these red bottle-cap glasses. XXDD some classmates had called me "Sally Jessie Raphael" for a little while. >.>

man, kids are ****ing mean! i was usually teased about my glasses, even some adults teased me! this one time, i was walking around with one arm and some tape on my glasses because my mom either couldn't afford fixing them or i had an appointment set up soon. like, these glasses were in HORRIBLE shape, lol! one of the lenses would pop out, one arm was holding them up, i think i had some tape on there somewhere, horrible shape. so, my dad's cousin's husband was being a **** and asking why i had one arm for my glasses and i wanna say something like, "You look funny." idk... i just remember being really embarrassed and wanting to cry. i so told my mom. XD i knew if i told her, she'd handle it.

6:45 is BARELY tolerable for me, lol! i'll hate it, but i'll get my groggy butt out of bed, brush my teeth, get dressed. if it's too early, i won't put on makeup until i get to work. i usually have some free time as i arrive early enough.

speaking of, i think this Cover Girl powder makes my face slightly itch. :\

Kids are mean, I never got made fun of that much, at least not compared to other kids.

My wife has a picture of herself with those same exact glasses :)

Here I am Leo;) the last couple of days I keep getting a 404 error when I tried to get on the forums, it seems to have fixed its self now.
I wish i could get 7 hours of sleep a night, 4 to 5 at the most and awake by 4 am. So enjoy all that sleep you get:sleep::p

I have worn glasses since the 3rd grade and yes kids can be mean, the one i hated the most was to be called 4 eyes then the fight was on. i would come home and my dad would say your glasses are broken again!! I finally learned to give my glasses to a friend before the punching started.

Ugh. Kids are horrible little creatures... Or can be at least. I was picked on in school, and so was my younger brother. Although I started growing quite early on, so it didn't take too long until they stopped. As one smack square in the face would probably teach them a lesson they didn't want to learn.

My brother had it much worse though, and despite trying to help him out it didn't work out too well. A few guys stopped bothering him after they got knocked down from a fence or got a nice bit of beating and threats thrown their way. There was always more willing to pick up where the last ones left unfortunately. :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High