The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

A tough guy eh? Sorry, but I'm just not man enough for that (or maybe I am, depending on how you look at it)

Didn't even know he was from Canada! Good thing I threw an "eh" in there so he could understand it!

Re: The Noodle Compound

he's from calgary. did you see the jamacain bobsled team eh?

Anyone who doesn't use the word eh at least once per post is going to have to spend the night in the box of shame, eh!

Those are some great shots! Looks like a lot of fun. I especially like the second one as well, looks like whoever took them knew what they were doing :thumbup:

why are you at the back of the last shot eh?

"Freeze? I'm a robot not a bloody refridgerator"

Those are some great shots! Looks like a lot of fun. I especially like the second one as well, looks like whoever took them knew what they were doing :thumbup:

Box of shame, box of shame, box of shame!

It's getting late for me now. Should get some sleep so I can watch HP tomorrow. How's everyone elses weekend turning out. Good eh? :crazyeyes:

i got sat off. which is a highlight. i've had 1 weekend off this year and i had to threaten murder to get it.

my brothers house has a fortress of solitude in the corner of the lounge room, eh. it's just a packing box with the side cut open to make doors.

Nice fortress. I don't have many plans, a couple if birthday parties to take the kids to. I plan on putting a fair amount if time into D2 though. Gotta win my first mfo, eh!

Later Leo, enjoy watching a magical little boy and his friends! Just don't spoil it for me...I really am going to see it myself!

Box of shame, box of shame, box of shame!

It's getting late for me now. Should get some sleep so I can watch HP tomorrow. How's everyone elses weekend turning out. Good eh? :crazyeyes:

i promise i won't, but ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! wonderful. :cloud9: i will say this much... DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK OR JUST DON'T WANT ANYTHING SPOILED!

the epilogue.... :no: this was something i was looking forward to and this was the only thing i was disappointed with. when you go and see it, we can discuss it later. ;)

Finally!

My photos from the Cadwell Park trackday on 4 July have arrived. A Wee sample ...

Exiting the "bus stop" ...

I love this shot ...

On the hunt ... :)

I wanna go again, eh! :D

sweetness!! whoever takes those shots for you is a good photographer, eh! :thumbup:

i actually stayed at home today because (1) i didn't want to get Mara in trouble (he stayed home too) and (2) there was a good chance i'd be dragging. i did take a two hour nap today, lol! :)

I am at the back cos I had yet to overtake the group ahead of me :) eh? :D

well hurry up an get on with it then eh?

OK, I will!

Damn, can't move my bike ... mind you, they aren't getting any further away ... this may take a while, eh.

scissors man. use scissors

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High