The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Thanks for the info, I was not around for the glory days of the forum, so I missed all that. Thy doesn't give the spf a dedicated ot sticky, not that we need it, I don't think the ot has moved off of page one this year anyways. I'm sure that its going to get pretty crazy around here again, once D3 finally lands.

I think I have met that mermaid actually...

Re: The Noodle Compound

Wow,Dredd hiked in from the northern wilds just to post, this doesn't happen alot:wave::wink:

Yes actually, you got a problem with that? I figure if she finds me irresistible, its likely other people do too!

:scratchchin:No problem with that at all:thumbup: I just think your logic is flawed thats all:wink:

Perfect logic is never flawed. Many others have found me irresistible as well, which I enter as supporting evidence.

Perfect logic is never flawed. Many others have found me irresistible as well, which I enter as supporting evidence.

Well there is no such thing as perfect, so your logic is in fact flawed. :crazyeyes:

@Dredd: I wasn't around for all that either, but I've seen a couple OT threads come and go (or change names). :D

CC's brothel for instance. xD

In the mid-2000s, Community was racking up a lot of off-topic threads that were constantly pushing the actual on-topic content off page one. We were reluctant to force posters to use the actual Off-Topic Forum - as back then, it was, at times, an admittedly intimidating place (particularly for newbies and our more soft-spoken members).

The first attempt at a solution was a two part rule:

1) Put "OT" in your thread title.

2) No more than 3 OT threads will be allowed to hover around page 1 at the same time.

This rule was a royal pain in the butt to enforce. Fortunately, there was another avenue to explore. Shaperla had been maintaining an OT sticky - just like this one - in the West Trade Forum for quite some time. I was a daily lurker and occasional poster. I used to read it for pleasure every morning over coffee, usually just after finishing my first mod chores of the day (at least until OT was discontinued there) and the regulars there were a great, fun-loving bunch of weirdos.

We decided to try the "OT sticky" idea here and it turned out to be just what the doctor ordered (most of our subforums have one of their own, so obviously it worked out very well for everybody in the end).

I don't remember if I had actually joined the staff yet when the first Community OT went up, but I do remember being its custodian for virtually my entire tenure here. The general practice was to put up a fresh thread seasonally (3000 page threads are untidy IMO) and dedicate it to whichever poster we felt like ribbing a bit. The purpose of these threads, as you all probably already realize, is to provide an informal, agenda-free spot for posters to mingle, bond, tease each other, let off some steam, plot shenanigans and just have fun. I'm happy to see that it's still fulfilling that function. :)

So there's a little forum history/trivia for you ladies and trolls. Yes, I'm bored this morning.

You've obviously not met our dear mermaids. There's one in particular ya don't wanna be messin' with! :grin:

Who the hell invited you?

Shaved and trimmed moustache and beard eh? Leo won't be too happy. :p She loves beards. xD

But let me be the first to say... thou moustache and beard shall be missed! R.I.P. :cry:

aww. :( RIP Beard Hair. My fingers will miss you.

The beard is still there, its just short. before it was crazy homeless long.

:D :D :D

He heard I was hanging around here now, I'm irresistible :)

nuh-uh! he saw me and decided to post! :grin:

wait, i was absent this weekend.... XD nvm! he probably did find you and your butt hot! ;)

dude, speaking of butts.... there is this one guy who comes into the store. omg.... dat ***. best one i have seen in a long time, besides Mara's ofc. ;) but i think the guy is ***. he MIGHT be, but im not too sure yet and i haven't heard his voice. *shrug* even if he is, i can stare at his butt in those gym shorts and i'll be good to go! :cloud9:

Who the hell invited you?

deine mutter!

How can you say there is no such thing as perfect? There's even perfect gems in Diablo!

See!? Exactly why D2 is a flawed game. :toungue:

But... Leo has a point. She was away, yet Dredd showed up. Hmmm... this needs further testing.

See!? Exactly why D2 is a flawed game. :toungue:

But... Leo has a point. She was away, yet Dredd showed up. Hmmm... this needs further testing.

crowbar swings is indeed a gem of a game, even if it is a bit flawed :p

@Leo: staring at a good butt and ''ready to go''? hmmmmmmm

*ecchi anime music plays*

i have a good butt. this is true. it is rather hairy though. like, apelike hairy.

regardless of what dredd showed up for he will now never be seen again after reading that last sentence.

I'm not real sure if I am going to show up again, after reading that sentence! My wife says I have no butt, but I disagree, either way, what is there is also hairy, but probably not "corax" hairy.

probably not. i knew it was hairy but my wife took a photo one day. it's almost head hair hairy.

ewwwww

I don't know how women do it, that just seems like it would be really unattractive to me. Maybe its because I am a man, but I just don't know still.

i find it unattractive. men should have some hair. hairless men are unattractive but bear hairy is also pretty unattractive to me too.

Agreed, It's not like I want to look like a 12 year old boy or anything! Either way, I guess it really doesn't matter. She has already married me, hair and all, so she basically has no choice now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High