The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Makes me think it ace Ventura, at the end they all throw up after seeing "her" from the back :thumbup:

Re: The Noodle Compound

your gun is poking into my hip

i'm just a cook....and get my pies out of the oven

this is true. there is the excess hair clause in most wedding contracts though. for the growth of additional hair. but its countered bu the women getting fat clause.

hair does not bother me. i find it very masculine and i like that. now im sad, have no faith in men whatsoever. im going to go take my bath now and try to relax.

Hairless? Down there? Really? Now I can't help but trying to picture it...curse you dredd!

i DID imagine it. and since i have a VERY vivid imagination, i saw it quite clearly, lol! :embarassed:

i actually had an ex who did that. it was very.... different because i had no idea some guys were okay with being hair-free and he was the first guy i had ever been with who... ya know....

and i have to say this conversation is hilarious! first shoes, then hair, and NOW EET'S TIME FOR CAKE!!!! MIKAAAAAAACCCCHHHHUUUUUUUU!!!!! TIME FOR CAKE, MIKACHU!!! CAKECAKECAKECAKECAKECAKE! EEEAAAATTTTT YYYYOOOOUUURRRRRR CCCAAAAKKKKEEEEE!!!! /dethgrowl

love you. <3 this video is just for you! *huggles*

[YOUTUBE]iWw5YdW57Es[/YOUTUBE]

Keg, look up "Peaches" by Presidents of the United States. :D fun stuff! XD

See, I knew I wouldn't be the only one to go there! I have been shaven down there once, but it was strictly business.

i tried it once. i also tried veet once. but that burnt my skin off too.

I think most guys in this day and age has had their private parts shaved at some point. >_>

I honestly didn't mind too much. >_>

LEO!! I love you!!

I love that video

:raves:

I been missing this forum ): been busy

I didn't like how itchy it was when it started to grow back, that's the real sucky part!

Busy? that's no excuse!

I didn't like how itchy it was when it started to grow back, that's the real sucky part!

Indeed. As if 15 thousand mosquitos has been feasting on your groin. :S

Anyway... another slow day at the office. It's so little to do that we're organizing cables. Short, long, colored, broken, not broken etc. Basically sorting out all the trash.

Yup, and you thought the wife complained about you touching your crotch too much before!

Sounds like a fun day! I really like organizing stuff like that, what kind of cables are they?

mine never got itchy. but neither does my beard. maybe i'm just ignorant cos i'm naturally hairy

THERE'S A MIDGET COMPETING IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!1

yes that deserved caps.

HE JUST DID JOHN CENA'S SIGNATURE MOVE ON A REGULAR SIZED WRESTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i pee'd a little

Midgets are cool, they can do something that is normally boring, but since they did it, it is awesome!

Yup, and you thought the wife complained about you touching your crotch too much before!

Sounds like a fun day! I really like organizing stuff like that, what kind of cables are they?

Indeed! XD

Fun? Are you barking mad? O_O It's tedious, slow and boring work. >_> Especially since everything is just one big pile of cables that are nigh on impossible to get apart. Anything from power extension cables to CAT4-6 (internet cables), VGA, DVI, DVI to VGA, USB (normal and extension cables), them old phone cables and even more which I don't even have a name for.Like RJ45 to USB, cables for connecting a PC to a switch, and for old school patching (RJ45 in one end, something else in the other). I could probably search up the names for a lot of these, but I'm too lazy. :p

Anyway it took us 3-4 guys working aproximately 3 days to clear it all up. Granted a lot of people around where I live is still on summer vacation, so we're not highly efficient at work atm. It still gives a rough idea of how much there was. =P

mine never got itchy. but neither does my beard. maybe i'm just ignorant cos i'm naturally hairy

THERE'S A MIDGET COMPETING IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!1

yes that deserved caps.

HE JUST DID JOHN CENA'S SIGNATURE MOVE ON A REGULAR SIZED WRESTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i pee'd a little

Lucky you! If it wasn't for the itching I think I'd just keep it clean all the time. But currently there is no ladies in my life to make it worthwhile so can't be bothered. >_>

Midget... Cena's signature move... regular sized wrestler??? *mind blown*

Midgets are cool, they can do something that is normally boring, but since they did it, it is awesome!

It depends. Sometimes it isn't all that special. Most of the time though it's pretty awesome.

I've always been somewhat amazed at what midgets (or people with handicaps etc) manage to do with determination. Very impressive imho. =)

I have some body hair, but surprisingly little when you consider my family's only been out of the trees for twenty years or so.

Give it another 20 years Noodle and your family will have evolved into *super humans. :D

*Not to be misstaken for Superman like humans.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High