The howling: A forum werewolf game.

Re: The howling: A forum werewolf game.

I don't see his name in the list, but it seems he's participating in this game?

well thats a mistake on somebodys part, prob. wickeds since doomy has more than 1 post and i seem to remember him from the signup thread

Wiki, can you correct the player list so I know who's who? With doom that's 15 players, or are there more?

What stood out to me as strangest was that everyone knows/says it's a nice resort, but no one ever talks about it. The sinister answer would be "because no one comes out alive", but even given how secluded it is, people would notice if no one ever comes back. It sounds to me like a cover-up, that the local people are either in on whatever goes on or suspect it and just dodge questions about it to avoid harming the area's reputation, or because they're too scared to want to know anything about it. Sort of like Dracula's castle - "I'm sure as heck not going up there, but let's not scare away all the tourists".

I can assure you that doesnt happen IRL. Since i live closer to that place than anyone here. (I think)

Hmm... Doesn't being bitten by a werewolf cause a human to become a werewolf? Could this not mean that while the towny population dwindles, the number of werewolves (if indeed that is who make up the rival faction) rises?

Stupid idea, but is it not a possibility? Or would it be something we were told (presumably it's something we'd be told, but you never know).

~Hey

Bitten is the keyword here. If they bite and eat you then theres nothing left to turn into a warewolf.

its not a bad idea. something could turn others into werewolves, but we'll have to wait to see. I think thats more vampires than werewolves.

anyone got some silver bullets? I accidentally grabbed my gold ones by mistake

Same for vampires as the above, if they suck you dry, theres nothing left to turn.

Oh, I'm just a bystander. Can we not participate? I guess I'll read instead then :doh:

Since roles were handed out already, i doubt you can participate this round. But i guess you are welcomed to join Gornies SW themed round.

Yay, a useless day with no ability to lynch. The only thing that can come out of this is hints for the werewolves. Mesa no like. Mesa hibernate for the day. :/

Yay, a useless day with no ability to lynch. The only thing that can come out of this is hints for the werewolves. Mesa no like. Mesa hibernate for the day. :/

Look on the brightside Ankeli- at least you won't be lynched first day!:whistling:

Well this does seem a waste of a day phase- no clues from any night-activity and no lynch- so unless there are some day power-roles out there seems to be a waste of 48 hrs.:coffee:

As far as I know, Doomboy didn't sign up for the game. I posted a list with all players in the signup thread and he never contacted me to say he should be on it. So the player list is correct, except for some spelling mistakes which will be corrected in the near future.

Morning Folks What a lovely day here up in the mountains! mmm I can smell the scent of the flowers and forests!

So what are we going to do today? Hiking? Hunting? Lazying aroind a campfire? :)

Me sees some interesting posts.

bad ash said:
well at least we dont need to debate on wether or not we need to lynch someone today so thats a plus. i am fearful of the event that will lead to lynching...it is safe for now apparently

So you’re glad there is no lynching today … you know that lynching is used not only for hunting mafia but to gain information thought pressuring players to post more and reveals. IMO having a free day is a disadvantage for the town.

Hey said:
Hmm... Doesn't being bitten by a werewolf cause a human to become a werewolf? Could this not mean that while the towny population dwindles, the number of werewolves (if indeed that is who make up the rival faction) rises?

Stupid idea, but is it not a possibility? Or would it be something we were told (presumably it's something we'd be told, but you never know).

Bad Ash said:
its not a bad idea. something could turn others into werewolves, but we'll have to wait to see. I think thats more vampires than werewolves.

ThunderCat said:
Bitten is the keyword here. If they bite and eat you then theres nothing left to turn into a warewolf.

A difference in opinion on whether the mafia team can recruit or not. IDK, it feels when I read this that someone might know more than they should.

Ankeli said:
PS. Zhao, I'm coming for you tomorrow.

If you are going to claw at me, try to avoid my handsome face.

Me sees some interesting posts.

So you’re glad there is no lynching today … you know that lynching is used not only for hunting mafia but to gain information thought pressuring players to post more and reveals. IMO having a free day is a disadvantage for the town.

you are mis-reading posts. I did not say anything about being glad about not being able to lynch, i said at least we dont have to debate on wether or not its a good idea because it always is and its frustrating when people dont like voting on the first day because of the odds of hitting a townie.

good try though

I'm going to go grab my picnic basket and have some lunch in that nice clearing over there in the woods. I might not be back till later on...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High