Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

I'll post more in the morning- I'm quite Drunk anyway due to the game delay and want to think about what I'm saying!!
@ Asrrin- dont extend the day for us Europeans its already quite late

great, BoD is probably jinxed now! have you fallen under the same spell as ITY?

nope, Luda, i am not mafia. you are barking up the wrong tree. i want answers, and i want them now! i didn't vote for Ank bcuz he was doomed, i voted bcuz when i looked back on the pages he stood out the most. my vote LYNCHED Ankeli and did you not see my first post of the day? no, i am not mafia! you're right about Spudnik. we need to look into him, as well as Noodle and Krazeyivan. if we want this town to win, put these three guys under the spotlight and make them talk!

Wether your vote locked him or not, he was doomed anyway. Why didnt you vote for him earlier if you knew he stood out the most? And what answers do you want?

Leo about the thing Ankeli said, he was being a prat nuff said, Glad you lynched that traitor within our midst.

Hmm... BoD Trader was beaten up.. Who wanted to lynch him the most I wonder?

Wether your vote locked him or not, he was doomed anyway. Why didnt you vote for him earlier if you knew he stood out the most? And what answers do you want?

That's the thing, my vote didn't LOCK him, it was the 8th vote which was just enough to lynch him. He wasn't doomed until I voted for him. I didn't vote sooner because I was still reading past posts to come up with a useful response. I want to know Ivan, Noodle's and Spudnik's explanations as to why Ankeli would "playfully" include the three of them.

Leo about the thing Ankeli said, he was being a prat nuff said, Glad you lynched that traitor within our midst.

I already told y'all, I wouldn't have taken it seriously if Ivan hadn't have said what he said, "We're trying to win." It could've been playful banter, but Ankeli turned out to be a raider, and we can't overlook anything he's said.

That's the thing, my vote didn't LOCK him, it was the 8th vote which was just enough to lynch him. He wasn't doomed until I voted for him. I didn't vote sooner because I was still reading past posts to come up with a useful response. I want to know Ivan, Noodle's and Spudnik's explanations as to why Ankeli would "playfully" include the three of them.

What I mean was that if you didnt vote for him, someone else would and he would be lynched anyway. There was no way someone else could take his place.

I doubt Ankeli would name all the maffia's even if it was to be a joke. No maffia is his right mind would do that for fear of one of them getting lynched.

I also want to add that even if Ivan hadn't had "played along", Ankeli still turned out anti-town. We need to see who he interacted with the most, or didn't interact with at all, and question them. With that in mind, Ivan seems the most suspicious to me with his comment at the beginning of the game.

What I mean was that if you didnt vote for him, someone else would and he would be lynched anyway. There was no way someone else could take his place.

I doubt Ankeli would name all the maffia's even if it was to be a joke. No maffia is his right mind would do that for fear of one of them getting lynched.

Who would've voted for him? No one else did. No one locked him. If I was mafia, why would I let my vote lynch him?

Spudnik was very quiet yesterday, and if I remember correctly, he didn't vote at all. And unless I missed it, neither Ivan nor Noodle voted as well (at least they're not showing up in my notes, if I missed it please link their votes). We need to seriously look into these guys.

Sorry my vote's the last vote, I have no excuse other than the fact that I'm a slow reader and decided to get my thoughts straightened out before voting. I didn't want my vote to just be another part of the lynch train; I voted based on my own conclusions.

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing about the Ankeli/KrazeyIvan/Spudnik/Noodle matter?

leo, ankeli was a raider yes, but if he has said that to get us lynched, like Sabotage basically. Now you suspect us of being Infiltrators, which means you'll lynch us, dwindling your numbers making the mafia win. /Shrug what ever floats your boat :p

leo, ankeli was a raider yes, but if he has said that to get us lynched, like Sabotage basically. Now you suspect us of being Infiltrators, which means you'll lynch us, dwindling yournumbers making the mafia win. /Shrug what ever floats your boat :p

I'm curious about this. If you were townie, wouldn't you say "our numbers" instead of "your numbers"?

Now your pulling at straws leo. Im talking figuratively that you will go ahead and lynch one of us, therefore dwindling your numbers. For one we don't know whos Townie and whose raider.

Im speaking Directly to you about that, if I were to say in general it would be "ours"

/shrug go ahead and lynch me if you want to kill a townie 1/2 aint bad though is it

Sorry my vote's the last vote, I have no excuse other than the fact that I'm a slow reader and decided to get my thoughts straightened out before voting. I didn't want my vote to just be another part of the lynch train; I voted based on my own conclusions.

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing about the Ankeli/KrazeyIvan/Spudnik/Noodle matter?

Wow you really are pushing this link from very early posts, most of the first few pages was in jest - my post certain was!

You'll also find I voted for Ankeli early doors - Following Luda's post (mine was post 231 I think)

Zhao_Yue refused to vote for Ankeli - not pointing the finger yet mate but keeping you in "the picture" :yes:

Ankeli defended BoD as I mentioned earlier then switch from Gorny to BoD - the reason I think was a desperate attempt to get some more votes for BoD - I'm fairly happy with BoD and Gornys town status so far after reading Ankeli's posts back - but as always nothing is certain.

CC would be interesting to hear from you - you picked BoD out early and Bad Ash seem to have switched his vote to match (he did pick Ankeli to start mind) very easily.

No NK's always a good thing - long may it continue!

Also ever think it would be a good idea for a mafia player (which he was) to mention 3 non mafia to elicit this exact reaction?

I tried to use the quacky professors item last night, it fell apart to pieces in my hands.

I HAVE TO HAVE A DOC SAVE ME TONIGHT. this isnt debateable and I apologize for those who dont see this as imperative, but it is.

I was not votng for Ankeli to distance myself, I voted due to his flip flopping and I was at work all day or else I would have joined the bandwagon honestly.

Doctor, please.

FYI: I was given a device with a 50% chance to determine if someone had radiation. I targeted Crown control, the device broke in my hands a.k.a. I called tails and it came up heads.

I would have targeted Zhao, but his guiltiness is excrutiatingly obvious at this exact moment with his statements and voting pattern that I decided to try CC and failed

DOCTOR PLEASE

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High