Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

ome things i have noticed while reading back...

I'm the quackpot tinkerer inventer engineer persons!

you have claimed this and when asked what would happen to you if you were lynched, you said pretty much the same thing and you were pro-town. i believe this because this could mean you make awesome weapons for the town or something and you may have the role similar to a suicide bomber.

He must be in a different mafia faction than I am. I'm with Noodle, Ivan and Spudnik.

this i would NOT take serious if....

Dude!!!

We are trying to win!

Morning all :D

that had not been said. to me, it seems very ambiguous.

Bad Ash, Luda, y'all still have not answered my questions. maybe Bad Ash is a mutant? Luda, why am i on your list (and please say it's NOT because of OTness!)?

right now, i have three main suspects: ITY, Bad Ash, and Ankeli. i have a few others, but those are my top three. and i hate doing this because it's probably nothing, but...

Vote: Ankeli

i really want to know where you stand with ITY and Ivan. im sorry.

Current lynch vote:
Gorny 1
Ankeli 7
BoD Trader 4

8 to lynch, 9 to lock, 31 minutes to go, can the town finalize a vote?!

Current lynch vote:
Gorny 1
Ankeli 7
BoD Trader 4

8 to lynch, 9 to lock, 31 minutes to go, can the town finalize a vote?!

I think Ankeli is at 8 with Leopold's vote one minute before this update. Will be interesting to see who switches now.

xvart.

I meant to mention this in an earlier post, but someone did mention that Spudnik has been fairly quiet most of the day so far. I find this a little suspicious, and I could have been convinced to vote for him for this reason.

xvart.

Current vote:
Ankeli 8
BoD Trader 5

Ankeli is set to be lynched, however it is not locked. One more vote on ankeli to lock.

The townsfolk of The Forum grew restless as the day dragged on. Some people were not doing thier jobs gathering water from the river, working on construction projects, tending to the sick and injured, and generally causing some mischief. In this cuthroat world, one person not doing thier job and leeching dwindling resources from the rest would spell doom for the entire town.

Ankeli was on the minds of everyone. He had shown up to the Forum weeks earlier with a few provisions and a helping hand. He worked hard to prove to everyone that he was a valuable asset to the town, able to hold his own when it came to doing the work needed to ek out a living in this hell hole.

When word of the Raiders came, Ankeli was first to sling accusations agianst one and all, dropping his work on a personal witch hunt to find those that would harm the town. The townsfolk knew that this was a bad idea, and hung him from the rafters as a reminder to all that WORK COMES FIRST. a search of his personal belongings found a pair of trousers stolen from Zhao_Yue in an attempt to find something useful, and a note from the Raiders asking him for an update on the conquest of this fortified city.

Ankeli was the Raider Thief, attempting to steal items from other players for his own personal use.

It is now Nighttime. You are not allowed to post. Those with night actions, you have 24 hours from 5:00pm EST to pm me with targets and actions. Good luck everyone!

Current list of people alive:
Gorny
Ludacris
Noodle
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Krazeyivan
BoD Trader
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

I don't know if I am going to be around right at 5, and people wait until the last minute to pm me so I can't get Marahumm to post for me. So you guys will have to wait until I get back from a wine tasting excursion with my soon to be wife. Hopefully it won't take past 5, but if it does I'll give extra time for the day phase. It is still Nighttime, and you cannot post until day breaks.

The watchmen at the walls of The Forum noted the Raiders in the distance away from the town, but no effort was made during the night to claim a life. Everyone was waking up early to make up for the loss of one of their own, setting aside extra time to do all the chores that day.

(I'll fill in more later, kinda busy right now)

It is now Daytime. Good luck everyone!

Current list of people alive:
Gorny
Ludacris
Noodle
Leopold Stotch
Crowd Control
Zhao_Yue
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Krazeyivan
BoD Trader
Spudnik
xvart
I_Told_You
Noammr

Vote: BoD Trader

Can't remember a succesfull first day lynch and two no kills during the nights. This game should be a piece of cake. I'd like to hear from ITY if he knew something about Ankeli and how he found it out or did he just randomly voted for Ankeli?

This no kill thing once is possible, but twice? It even says no effort was made so there wasn't any doc save or role block. I'm going for new people as the maffia. Probably not in the same timezone. With 16 people playing we would probably have 3~4 maffia. I was right about Ankeli and I'm giving it another shot. Leo, Spudnik and a still to be determined maffia player. Leo, because she wanted to make sure she's here and not be suspiciously laying low. She asked some questions, more a response question, but not something helpful to the town. Also she only voted for Ankeli when he was doomed anyway, reluctancy to vote for a teammate? Spudnik because he also fits the newcomer criteria and he's in a diff timezone then Leo. And he didnt even vote. Perhaps Bad Ash might be the last.

Unvote: BoD Trader

Vote: i_told_yoU
Unvote: i_told_you
Vote: Noodle
Unvote: noodle
Vote: Krazeyivan
Unvote: krazeyivan
Unvote: Noodle
Vote: nOodle
Vote: Wickedswami
Unvote: wickedswami

Can't remember a succesfull first day lynch and two no kills during the nights. This game should be a piece of cake. I'd like to hear from ITY if he knew something about Ankeli and how he found it out or did he just randomly voted for Ankeli?

This no kill thing once is possible, but twice? It even says no effort was made so there wasn't any doc save or role block. I'm going for new people as the maffia. Probably not in the same timezone. With 16 people playing we would probably have 3~4 maffia. I was right about Ankeli and I'm giving it another shot. Leo, Spudnik and a still to be determined maffia player. Leo, because she wanted to make sure she's here and not be suspiciously laying low. She asked some questions, more a response question, but not something helpful to the town. Also she only voted for Ankeli when he was doomed anyway, reluctancy to vote for a teammate? Spudnik because he also fits the newcomer criteria and he's in a diff timezone then Leo. And he didnt even vote. Perhaps Bad Ash might be the last.

great, BoD is probably jinxed now! have you fallen under the same spell as ITY?

nope, Luda, i am not mafia. you are barking up the wrong tree. i want answers, and i want them now! i didn't vote for Ank bcuz he was doomed, i voted bcuz when i looked back on the pages he stood out the most. my vote LYNCHED Ankeli and did you not see my first post of the day? no, i am not mafia! you're right about Spudnik. we need to look into him, as well as Noodle and Krazeyivan. if we want this town to win, put these three guys under the spotlight and make them talk!

vote: I_told_you
unvote: I_told_you

vote: Crowd control
unvote: Crowd control
vote: Anelki
unvote: Anelki
vote: Noammr
unvote: Noammr
vote: Thundercat
unvote: Thundercat

Vote: I_Told_You

vote: Bad ash
unvote: bad ash
vote: thundErcAT
unvote: thundercat
vote: krazEyivaN

vote: lUdacris
unvote: ludacris
vote: leoPold stotch
unvote: leopold stotch

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low