Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Why is he being careless? if anything he's playing safe. He has a severe posting disability that none of us could know about. Not saying anything would've raised more suspicion. Now we know he can only talk like that and he told us that well.

You got it first. I had essentially the same message as you can see just above but got distracted at work until a minute ago.

Sort of like "get rid of the annoying person" type of thing.

Maybe I should vote for you under that justification?

xvart.

You got it first. I had essentially the same message as you can see just above but got distracted at work until a minute ago.

Maybe I should vote for you under that justification?

xvart.
You would kill a quack townsperson.

Careless in that he keep flip flopping his unvotes and vote, regardless of if they count or not, it seems as if he's trying to give us/someone a reason to want to lynch him. Sort of like "get rid of the annoying person" type of thing.

Zhao: "You cohorts" ?

Don't you mean "your" ?

Ok fine, I'll give up one name of one of my evil cohorts: Zhao_Yue.

Quack.

I could never work with you, you are the ying to my yang.

Pop quiz for you, how many empty remarks can you spot from the ITY fiasco?

I could never work with you, you are the ying to my yang.

Pop quiz for you, how many empty remarks can you spot from the ITY fiasco?

Would I have to count all those remarks or can I just say all of them?

Zhao - I bring order to chaos.

maybe ITY is jinxed/cursed until we lynch his cursor. any of you play Munchkin? sometimes, you can draw a Curse card or someone throws a Curse at you until you are able to get rid of it? maybe he is Confused from radiation or something and can only type in that way until the day is up... wait a minute. this is going to sound farfetched as all my other ideas are, but just keep reading. what if HE is mafia and was roleblocked and punished? i doubt that bcuz he's the new guy, but still... if it can happen in other games (mafia or not), im sure it can happen in this one.

ITY, im not going to vote for you bcuz i think you're innocent right now, but im jsut throwing out ideas- or trying to.

Would I have to count all those remarks or can I just say all of them?

I'm surprised you had to ask ... you should be awarded a mafia point for that.

Gorny said:
Zhao - I bring order to chaos.

Heh, I have my doubts to that. Quackiness is usually related to facilitating chaos. :crazyeyes:

Yeah, I could easily be convinced that Gorny is the village idiot.

xvart.

I'm surprised you had to ask ... you should be awarded a mafia point for that.

Heh, I have my doubts to that. Quackiness is usually related to facilitating chaos. :crazyeyes:

Mafia points = BS.

kcauq.

Guys, i inform you with deep regret that i must step down from this round.
Some interesting events have occured in my personal life and there is no time for me to keep up with this.
So, im requesting Asrrin to modkill me.
I apologise to everyone for this, but id rather do this now than waste a lynch on me for inactivity.
Also, i reserve the right, to host next round. As Gornys hosting list lists.
Have a good game everyone, and hope the town wins.

Time to get serious.

Just to avoid confusion, my vote on wicked is nothing more than a jest following bad ash's funky behaviour. For a serious vote:

Unvote: WickedSwami
Vote: Bad Ash

He's acting as if he is a vi, and I don't buy it. The time for jokes came and went, he hasn't had a single constructive post. even if he is the vi, it's not a real loss.

I'd also love to hear CC's and Gorny's thoughts about zhao's brief visits. why so quiet, Zhao?

Noodle was busybusy yesterday, no night kill. Convenient?

Great lynch vote. I approve

Mafia points = BS.

kcauq.

THIS.

get some humor people haha, I like how Ankeli is the one who votes for Wicked based off of me joking around (just like everyone else has been doing all game) and then turns to vote for me, I think its quite funny

mafia points are worthless, it was a joke.

*Cough*

The postings here are all a little *hack* redunkulous

Guys, i inform you with deep regret that i must step down from this round.
Some interesting events have occured in my personal life and there is no time for me to keep up with this.
So, im requesting Asrrin to modkill me.
I apologise to everyone for this, but id rather do this now than waste a lynch on me for inactivity.
Also, i reserve the right, to host next round. As Gornys hosting list lists.
Have a good game everyone, and hope the town wins.

youll be missed TC.

Also lack of postings from me = a 9 hour work day today tomorrow and saturday. I posted this morning at work while I was alone opening up the store and can do so a lil bit tomorrow and am around for the night, but anyone saying I am not contributing, thats fine, I work a lot of the days and will contribute *sneeze* (exscuse me) the most that I can as I did last round when it wasnt an issue haha

Oh and if someone is wondering, im perfectly fine, nothing bad happened. On the contrary, the events are quite joyfull.

Well the last 15 pages are nothing much to write home about!

Quacking and mysterious messages?!?

May I remind those of you who need it - we probably need a lynch today to get something to work with. Who should we put the kabosh on?

Sorry guys, but I probably won't be very active this (game-)day. I just got home (1.48 AM here) and I'd like to get some sleep.
All i can say is that the last 'coded' teksts ITY posted spelled "this is hard" and "lol" (you have to look at the capslocked letters)
@ITY: asrrin stated that all votes with a capital letter in them (one that shouldn't be there) are considered invalid. Please make sure you don't accidentally vote for someone while typing out messages.
By the way you voted and unvoted Ankeli I derive that you had suspicions on him, but weren't sure about this yet (vote/unvote me once if you agree, twice if you disagree).
Since you voted him again, it seems like your suspicions have been worked out.

man this thread was 5 pages last time I checked and now we're up to 18... I like the activity of the players, but damn, it's a lot to read

Please, refrain from the OT stuff (quackny, leo, etc) It's just giving us more to read, and more to get confused of.
Gorny, if after this post I see you say 'quack' (or anything referring to ducks) one more time, I will assume it has something to do with this game.

last thing:
B) Wicked showed up in the death note!!! TWICE!! We HAVE to lynch him! :crazyeyes:
You're lucky this forum has word filtering and the mods act hard against avoiding that filter or else I would tell you to go [insert obscenity towards targeted person] yourself :p.
To the people who didn't get this post (leopold :p), he's referring to the previous game, where I was lynched, because of some stupid notes (wizard of oz reference... i mean, c'mon...) gorny and his mafia-companions created.

final notes: Noodle, congrats with the kid's b-day
TC: a shame you have to leave <--asrrin, will we get to know his role?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High