Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

I would appear to be what Liquid actually is. So in that example, if I am a townie and Liquid is mafia, I will appear to be mafia.

xvart.

k thx

anyway, i gotta go, i'm off for today, see you guys, hope we get a good lynch

good night

I've never been the bus driver, so don't know firsthand. I believe that I would get liquid's role, but I would think I was actually investigating xvart.

I've never been the bus driver, so don't know firsthand. I believe that I would get liquid's role, but I would think I was actually investigating xvart.

Yes. I think we are all saying the same thing.

xvart.

xvart, I totally agree that swami is sounding more suspicious with his posts, and then only posts what he thinks about people when he is called out.

@Ray your vote right now is for Nicro. You did not unvote. I hope you do NOT unvote.

People, vote Nicro. We can possibly go after Liquid tomorrow if Nicro is pro town. Also, Liquid is at least contributing while Nicro is not as much. We need to start killing some dead weight and those that arent posting should be on the chopping block.

vote nicro, he is not contributing and when he is it is weird nonsense and we have reasonable doubt to think he is scum

This is the rough tally as I counted it:

Noodle - 2 (Liquid, Ray - both of whom I believe to be anti-town)
Nicro - 3 (SiTro, BadAsh, BoD - for not responding about the surprise at Zhao's death)
Ray - 1 (Nicro)
Liquid - 3 (Jaago, xvart, Noodle)

k thx

anyway, i gotta go, i'm off for today, see you guys, hope we get a good lynch

good night

If by "we" you mean "everyone but you" because you haven't voted, yes, I hope "we" get a good lynch.

xvart.

I was wrong, ray does have a valid vote for noodle.

swami also voted for nico xvart.

I think we kill Nicro tonight and we go liquid tomorrow. Liquid obviously has the support for a lynch, but not today. Nicro is the better choice and to avoid a no lynch i am hoping other people join me.

Liquid and Ray both avoiding voting Nicro OR Liquid shows that they could be apart of a 3 man mafia team

Unvote: Liquid
Vote: Nicro

possibly my final thoughts on this day.

If Nicro is lynched and is mafia, I think Liquid and Ray knew this hence the avoiding of voting for him.

I also think that if Liquid comes up town, that Noodle should be thought of suspicious.

Also, are we sure Jaago is pro town? Probably but not defintely. I think the trap is randomly selected or selected by someoneo utside of the mafia circle, and could be picking Mafia members also.

Just some thoughts to brew on during the upcoming night

I choose to live. :p A lynch is a lynch.

Unvote Liq,

swami also voted for nico xvart.

Thanks, I could have easily missed one. I appreciate the double check.

I think we kill Nicro tonight and we go liquid tomorrow. Liquid obviously has the support for a lynch, but not today. Nicro is the better choice and to avoid a no lynch i am hoping other people join me.

Okay.

I'm asking the doctor to save Noodle tonight.

xvart.

not sure what the rule is, but I forgot to unvote for Liquid>evil

So to make it official:

Unvote: Liquid_Evil

xvart.

Jaago looks like your time is up, you lose. Game over!

Nicro Tower is killed he was the doc

Jaago is killed he was a mafia member.

If you got something to do at night then get it down

Hello Liquid, I want to play a game. For years you have burned those around you with your lies, cons, and deceits. Now you will have a chance to redeem yourself, for the games you've played with others, by playing one of mine. Inside the device in front of you are two antidotes for the poison coursing through your veins. One is my gift to you for helping me kidnap the others, the second is for you to donate. However, one will come with a price. Remember Liquid, once you're in Hell, only the devil can help you out. Live or die make your choice!

Same rules

BoD Trader died last night

Well, I think whoever didn't vote for Nicro (even though he was pro-town) is highly suspicious. The mafia would know that Jaago was one of them, and the vote was too close to risk voting for one of their own.

I think the mafia might wanted to get a lynch on one of their own to give them the advantage of us assuming the one in the trap is townie, so I am also suspicious against those who didn't vote nicro.

alright, well I think we need to all start over.

Nicro did nothing to help himself. I do not dis-agree with his lynch based on the information we had. He did absolutely nothing to save himself and easily could have.

Is there anyone Jaago seemed to have ties with earlier on in the game?

What do you all think of wickedswami? Ray? Liquid? Myself?

I understand how it looks with Nicro coming up Doctor and that was a terrible loss, but again, if he had been vocal about ANYTHING it would have helped his cause greatly.

It seems like Liquid was in cahoots with the SK or just Aman in general. Liquid, since you are backstabbed do you have anything to say about this style of game that now has your life in our hands? Also, what were you and Ray doing voting Noodle? Can you explain again the reasoning for it?

My leading candidate for lynching is Wicked

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High