Liq
Ray
SiTro
Ludacris
DloveSwe
Bad Ash
wickedswami
xvart

Luda isnt active at all so he should be taken off of this list and is should be modkilled for inactivity.

My top 3 scummiest: ray, liquid, swami
honorable mention: Noodle. All dependent on the outcome of deaths. I think we were lucky that Liquid got into the trap today otherwise we could be in a worse position than we currently are.

we are in at a critical point because with 2 deaths per day (potentially) and a night kill we are losing members fast. We all need people still in the game to step up and voice opinions.

Liquid, are you for or against lynching ray today? Why or why not?

Noodle: what do you think of Swami?

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

@Ray your vote right now is for Nicro. You did not unvote. I hope you do NOT unvote.

People, vote Nicro. We can possibly go after Liquid tomorrow if Nicro is pro town. Also, Liquid is at least contributing while Nicro is not as much. We need to start killing some dead weight and those that arent posting should be on the chopping block.

vote nicro, he is not contributing and when he is it is weird nonsense and we have reasonable doubt to think he is scum

Emphasis mine. So, you think I have a vote for Nicro, and all is gg. Then it turns out that I actually had my vote on Noodle. So, I get back to the forums, see your post wanting me to vote for Nicro, and get to post to change my vote because time is nearly up. I didn't bother counting the votes, because I didn't want to waste time. So now that I actually did what you implored me to do, I'm mafia? Seriously? Nice little trap you tried to put me in there buddy. Very mafia-esque.

Seriously, how the hell can I be scummy to you? I've played enough of these games to know that I have to get a PM into the game moderator before day starts to get a night kill. There was no kill on Night 1, which is something I would NEVER let happen. Why waste a free kill? Why not take out a power player like Liquid or SiTro on Night 1? As I've said before, I talk to Aman all the time on MSN, don't you think he would've reminded me to get a PM in? The day/night switch is right in the middle of the afternoon for me, so its not like I was sleeping. Notice how I made a comment shortly after the game started? I was at my computer and following the game, I would have gotten a PM into Aman.

Me sticking my neck out to get a lynch on Day 1 is absolutely the play of a townie. The wagon on xvart had slowed, and it wasn't enough to get a lynch. Something needed to be done, and Gorny was looking the most suspicious to me. We needed a lynch, and I got us one. Of course, you wouldn't bother to look at the other people who jumped on the train quickly to boost the vote numbers...you know I'm a strong player who can get the town to rally behind me. Why not try to point the finger at me to get me lynched?

That would have been enough for me to think you were mafia, but now you are calling for Ludacris to be mod killed? Really??? Why kill off a potential cop, or other power role because his real life is a little hectic? HOLY MAFIA!!

If you kill me today you are handing the mafia the win. I'm a townie, Liquid isn't scum, so there are two more town deaths. Down to 7 at night fall. 6 by morning, with 2 mafia. Chances are you'll screw up the lynch again, get two more townies killed, and its 2 mafia vs 2 townies. They create a no-lynch, and win the game.

Vote: Bad Ash

You're going down, foo'!

Emphasis mine. So, you think I have a vote for Nicro, and all is gg. Then it turns out that I actually had my vote on Noodle. So, I get back to the forums, see your post wanting me to vote for Nicro, and get to post to change my vote because time is nearly up. I didn't bother counting the votes, because I didn't want to waste time. So now that I actually did what you implored me to do, I'm mafia? Seriously? Nice little trap you tried to put me in there buddy. Very mafia-esque.

Seriously, how the hell can I be scummy to you? I've played enough of these games to know that I have to get a PM into the game moderator before day starts to get a night kill. There was no kill on Night 1, which is something I would NEVER let happen. Why waste a free kill? Why not take out a power player like Liquid or SiTro on Night 1? As I've said before, I talk to Aman all the time on MSN, don't you think he would've reminded me to get a PM in? The day/night switch is right in the middle of the afternoon for me, so its not like I was sleeping. Notice how I made a comment shortly after the game started? I was at my computer and following the game, I would have gotten a PM into Aman.

Me sticking my neck out to get a lynch on Day 1 is absolutely the play of a townie. The wagon on xvart had slowed, and it wasn't enough to get a lynch. Something needed to be done, and Gorny was looking the most suspicious to me. We needed a lynch, and I got us one. Of course, you wouldn't bother to look at the other people who jumped on the train quickly to boost the vote numbers...you know I'm a strong player who can get the town to rally behind me. Why not try to point the finger at me to get me lynched?

That would have been enough for me to think you were mafia, but now you are calling for Ludacris to be mod killed? Really??? Why kill off a potential cop, or other power role because his real life is a little hectic? HOLY MAFIA!!

If you kill me today you are handing the mafia the win. I'm a townie, Liquid isn't scum, so there are two more town deaths. Down to 7 at night fall. 6 by morning, with 2 mafia. Chances are you'll screw up the lynch again, get two more townies killed, and its 2 mafia vs 2 townies. They create a no-lynch, and win the game.

You're going down, foo'!

Do I even need to go through everything that is wrong with this post? LOL. OK, I will cause im bored.

Ray, I have been calling you out the last 4 real days for your actions and just NOW you think I am being scummy? I said the day Gorny was lynched that if he was townie that you were on the chopping block, yet 2 days later, you bring this up? why because people voted for you? Talk about over dramatic.

Luda needs to be mod killed because he isnt posting period. I pray he isnt the cop, but guess what even if he is he isnt inspecting anyone because he isnt contributing.

guess what your post just told me? If you are scum, Luda is scum.

Also, How is liquid 100% not mafia? How would you know something like that? Sorry if i insulted your bff mafia brother, but seriously you have made a couple of bold claims here with no proof of backing up how you know these things.

In terms of the Nicro vote, read my posts at the start of today, you bandwagoned voted at the end of the day when your vote didnt matter. I dont care if you didnt do a vote count or read any of the other information at hand, you were voting for noodle and then by reading MY post voted for Nicro.

Let me post another quote from you from this post
"Seriously, how the hell can I be scummy to you? I've played enough of these games to know that I have to get a PM into the game moderator before day starts to get a night kill."

Yet MY POST is enough to convince your mind without you counting the votes after you were adamant for Noodle being killed? After you said "I am SURE" that Gorny is mafia"? YA KIDDING ME.

Ray has just shown the town what he is really all about and if this isnt convincing enough of a man who is clearly flustered from 2 meesly votes against him, I dont know what else to do

If you kill me today you are handing the mafia the win. I'm a townie, Liquid isn't scum, so there are two more town deaths.

How do you know that Liquid isn't scum?

xvart.

I don't know Liq isn't scum for sure, but I've played enough games, and know him fairly well outside of the forums that I think I have a pretty good read on him. I never said he was 100% not mafia, so don't pretend like I did. I'd say that I'd bet my life on it, but that might be a bad choice of words, given the circumstances today :D

Your singular post wasn't enough to convince me...the fact that I said I'd have no problem voting for Nicro was enough for me. In case you missed it, here's the post:
Ray Patean said:
I'm up for voting for Nicro. I think he's appearing scummier than Liq. Liq is just playing his usual game, which usual means people think he's mafia, when he isn't.

So no, your post didn't convince me. I know the importance of lynches, and wanted to be sure that Nicro was lynched. How about you look at the people who came on and purely bandwagoned Nicro as day was coming to an end?

DLoveSwe came through with this one...

DLoveSwe said:
"I don't think Liq is scum so i prefer to

Vote: nicro

Noodle gave even more reasoning with this vote...
Unvote: Liquid
Vote: Nicro

xvart's vote...
xvart said:
Okay.

Vote: Nicro

I'm asking the doctor to save Noodle tonight.

xvart.

Bad Ash, you and I were mafia together. Is anything I've done this game consistent with how we planned and acted in that round?

PS. I'm hardly flustered. I'm just showing you why you're wrong about me, and I'm trying to save this game for the town. So, tell me again where my post was wrong?

After thinking about it, I'm inclined to think that DLoveSwe is more likely mafia than Bad Ash. It would explain why there was a lack of NK on Night 1 (it's his first game) and he blatantly bandwagoned the lynch at the end of Day 2.

Unvote
Vote: DLoveSwe

I don't know Liq isn't scum for sure, but I've played enough games, and know him fairly well outside of the forums that I think I have a pretty good read on him. I never said he was 100% not mafia, so don't pretend like I did. I'd say that I'd bet my life on it, but that might be a bad choice of words, given the circumstances today :D

Your singular post wasn't enough to convince me...the fact that I said I'd have no problem voting for Nicro was enough for me. In case you missed it, here's the post:

So no, your post didn't convince me. I know the importance of lynches, and wanted to be sure that Nicro was lynched. How about you look at the people who came on and purely bandwagoned Nicro as day was coming to an end?

DLoveSwe came through with this one...

Noodle gave even more reasoning with this vote...

xvart's vote...

Bad Ash, you and I were mafia together. Is anything I've done this game consistent with how we planned and acted in that round?

PS. I'm hardly flustered. I'm just showing you why you're wrong about me, and I'm trying to save this game for the town. So, tell me again where my post was wrong?

After thinking about it, I'm inclined to think that DLoveSwe is more likely mafia than Bad Ash. It would explain why there was a lack of NK on Night 1 (it's his first game) and he blatantly bandwagoned the lynch at the end of Day 2.

Unvote
Vote: DLoveSwe

We were Mafia brothern, and you were acting differently than you are now, you were acting similiar to how you were when we were mafia, but when someone called you out you started acting differently.

ok Ray, I'll give you a chance because I agree you stuck your neck out there when you didnt need to (although I am sure it was reverse psychology and your backlash to receiveing a vote was crazy lol). Why are you not as suspiscious as dlove?

Liq is just playing his usual game, which usual means people think he's mafia, when he isn't.

Except for the possibility that people think he's mafia when he actually is. Why do we keep coming back to past games having influence over the current game?

I never said he was 100% not mafia, so don't pretend like I did.

You sounded pretty sure he wasn't mafia when you said this:

I'm a townie, Liquid isn't scum, so there are two more town deaths.

xvart.

I'm a townie, Liquid isn't scum, so there are two more town deaths. Down to 7 at night fall. 6 by morning, with 2 mafia. Chances are you'll screw up the lynch again, get two more townies killed, and its 2 mafia vs 2 townies. They create a no-lynch, and win the game.

You're going down, foo'!

you are right, you didnt say the words 100%, but you said Liquid isnt scum. so, your word should be taken to be fully meaning. you said you are sure that Gorny is mafia, he wasnt, and liquid isnt scum, so he is?

Bad Ash: I am suspicious of DLove, which is why I voted for him.

xvart: Unless Liquid has totally pulled the hood over my eyes, I really don't think he is mafia. I wouldn't say 100% though, because he's been pretty tricky in the past.

You guys are debating semantics and getting wrapped up in the trivial. Take a step back and look at the big picture. Who has been playing dumb? ...laying low? ...avoiding Jaago in earlier posts? ...hasn't been posting any suspect lists?

I'm not liking xvart (he's totally switched from help-me-I'm-a-townie submissive 1st day behavior to continually barking up the wrong trees imo); I'm not liking DLove (because he's appearing to be more confused than I believe he is); I'm not liking Noodle (already said why); and I'm not liking SiTro (zhao dies for his lulz and now he's gone quiet).

I'm game for lynching any one of them.

I see theres some suspicion starting to build up against me. I for one don't think Liqs mafia so lynching me would therefore be a very bad move since it will kill him.

If appear confused or inactive its mostly because im new at this but you all know that and it has been thrown around frequently this game so I guess its not much of a defense.

As for suspicon list i can write a little thoughts I have about all players.

Noodle
Very much depends on the outcome today. If we fail to lynch a mobster and Liq shows town he is high up on the list for lynching.

Liq
I think he is playing his usual game from what i can see(i have observed a few games with him) and he has many valid points. Except that he thinks I'm fishy. He is a major dealbreaker too since hes in the trap.

Ray
I think hes legit since he really put himself out there when lynching gorny and then admitting his mistake. Which some of you think of as fishy but i don't. A little disturbed by him trying to get me lynched though.

SiTro
Has Kinda dissapeared as of late. usually uses more tables and other analyzing methods but not as much this round. Mildly suspicous of him

DloveSwe
Thats me

Bad Ash
Lots of posts with lot of content, I don't think he's scum.

wickedswami
Im supsicous of him being so sure there was a SK when jaago was stuck in the trap and hes been using the too much to read excuse. Which of course can be of valid reasons but im not too sure.

xvart
Almost got lynched at first then hes slipped under the radar. Been posting lots since then. Im not sure what to think, hes in the middle of the scale for me.

My prime candidates right now for a lynch is Wicked, Sitro

I think these are townies: Liq, Bad ash

The rest im not sure yet.

If theres anything you see as confusing or unclear just put me up against the wall for it and ill try to explain

hi, dlove, srry bout the "too much to read" but it's really the point here. I'm doing the best i can but usually only have about 40mins a day to read things through, let alone prepare a descent post.

about the SK remark, i've always been pretty sure there was an SK for 2 reasons:
1) if it was the mafia killing, they would be too powerful (2kills/night..)
2) if it was aman's doing (random placement) there isn't a way to WIN, and we'd all just end up dead, which would be a rather boring end to this game. Someone has to win the game..

now, point 1 has already been proven (jaago's death) so i'm still hanging on to point 2, there has to be a winner, so, imo, it's either townies, mafia, or the sk.

Now, the fierce battle between ray and bad ash has led me to think that at least one of them is scum.

other then that: gonna try to make a descent list with some descent remarks:

Noodle
has done nothing in my eyes that makes him look suspicious, he hasn't done much to prove his 'townieness' either though

Liq

being trapped now, doesn't really matter (unless we find a mafia today, which would set him free).

Ray

as said by bad ash, his early 'neck out' could be reversed psychology. He's possible scum imo

SiTro
silent, but doesn't seem like scum to me, I think the hit on zhao was done by the scum to make sitro look suspicous

DloveSwe
Thats you :p
other then that. You started out rather silent, then got a bit more active. This could be because no one is suspecting you

Bad Ash
IF he were scum, he'd be playing an awesome game. Don't know if he is though.

wickedswami
thats' me.

xvart
"Almost got lynched at first then hes slipped under the radar. Been posting lots since then. Im not sure what to think, hes in the middle of the scale for me."
agreeing with you on this

dlove,you forgot to mention ludacris.
I wouldn't mind his modkill, but maybe wait till the end of this day for it (modkill should also reveal his status imo)
Now, is he scum or not? I'd have to reread a lot of posts for this, and gotta go now :s
Won't be on much in the first 24 hours after this, the last 12-ish hours of the day, i should be more active.

last thing:
highest on my suspicion list:
SK: xvart, dlove (anyway, i'm still pretty sure there is one)
mafia: bad ash, ray (one of them at least imo)

see ya later

Apologies for the absence. Busy time of term for me (Am posting in the gaps between lectures and workshops...).

Could Ludacris actually be mafia? The mafia are killing at the moment which suggests his lack activity can be covered by a partner now. But Jaago didn't appear till late on Day 1, so the lack of a nk could be caused by the other mafia member not being around either.

On the other hand, he might also be a town power role hoping to avoid being spotted by the mafia.

And calling for a modkill is severely bad form. Let the host decide who's not participating and let's win the game on our own merits rather than exploiting loopholes in the ruleset!

Wickedswami continues to set off my unease. The way he compliments Bad Ash's mafia game has my irony sensor twitching, sounds like two people patting each other on the back in public.

Ray's assertion that the town can't survive without him was lulz. However, sticking his neck out on the first day, then using the fact that it'd be a bolshy play for a mafia player is an interesting play. I think he's the kind of player who might try that double bluff as a mafia.

DLoveSwe is posting but for some reason stays completely off my radar. Interesting, will have to take a deepr look at what he's posting later on.

Wickedswami continues to set off my unease. The way he compliments Bad Ash's mafia game has my irony sensor twitching, sounds like two people patting each other on the back in public.

does this mean you also consider bad ash to be scummy?

Well I finally have some spare time since I'm sick :( I will reread all of the posts now to come up with my conclusion. I will probably post it tonight or tomorrow night.

Calling for a mod kill inst bad form when I have the best interests of the town in my mind. It is hurting our lynch numbers and he is contributing absolutely nothing. True or false? Are you scum Sitro? Could this have been the big slip up? doubtful.

I still think we go after Ray today, but am not confident in any decision. I think it is interesting to think that if people werent around for night one, they couldnt get a NK in...

thank you for posting Luda. Request removed. Im interested in hearing what you have to say

Well I finally have some spare time since I'm sick :( I will reread all of the posts now to come up with my conclusion. I will probably post it tonight or tomorrow night.

But how did you come on and check the posts right as we were saying we needed contribtuon from you? Did one of your mafia teammates send you an email?:scratchchin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High