Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Well, I think whoever didn't vote for Nicro (even though he was pro-town) is highly suspicious. The mafia would know that Jaago was one of them, and the vote was too close to risk voting for one of their own.

you were the last person to vote for nicro when we didnt need your vote. This is suspicious to me. Why were you voting noodle, and what defense do you have for waiting till Nicro was dead to vote for him?

I think the mafia might wanted to get a lynch on one of their own to give them the advantage of us assuming the one in the trap is townie, so I am also suspicious against those who didn't vote nicro.

Disagree. Mafia numbers are usually 3-4. I dont think they could risk losing another person after knowing Jaago was dead meat.

Ooooo. Lies, cons, and deceits? I'm flattered, but with an introduction like that, why would anyone want to save me? (Just so we're clear, that story was ripped from the Saw movies and I'm not actually kidnapping people for traps)

Just the same, we are down to 2 mafiosos left in the game with Jaago's demise and with the BoD Trader death, I'm wanting to say we're looking for a comm guy. Anyone want to do a reread with Jaago's true allegience in mind and give us some insight into who his partners will be?

Ooooo. Lies, cons, and deceits? I'm flattered, but with an introduction like that, why would anyone want to save me? (Just so we're clear, that story was ripped from the Saw movies and I'm not actually kidnapping people for traps)

Just the same, we are down to 2 mafiosos left in the game with Jaago's demise and with the BoD Trader death, I'm wanting to say we're looking for a comm guy. Anyone want to do a reread with Jaago's true allegience in mind and give us some insight into who his partners will be?

how do you know BoD was mafioso

Read moar.

BoD is dead. BoD was killed by the mafia because there is no SK in this game. The mafia do not kill their own when they only have 2 members left. BoD was therefore not mafia.

3 mafia start minus 1 Jaago = 2 mafia left.

I'm assuming it's a comm guy because what threat is BoD to any of the SPF guys? None of us know him.

Read moar.

BoD is dead. BoD was killed by the mafia because there is no SK in this game. The mafia do not kill their own when they only have 2 members left. BoD was therefore not mafia.

3 mafia start minus 1 Jaago = 2 mafia left.

last game I was in there were 4 mafioso with less people playing. I dont think its unreasonable to assume there are still 3 left, but that is why I thought you meant BoD was mafia

With double-day NK's there can't be many mafiosos or the game would end too quickly. Plus, I'm still coming back to aman's first PM to gorny and the others. There were 3 mafiosos the first time aman rolled these stats, and then he messed up and had to reroll the roles. Aman is lazy, therefore there are still 3 mafia. Believe it.

With double-day NK's there can't be many mafiosos or the game would end too quickly. Plus, I'm still coming back to aman's first PM to gorny and the others. There were 3 mafiosos the first time aman rolled these stats, and then he messed up and had to reroll the roles. Aman is lazy, therefore there are still 3 mafia. Believe it.

who are you most suspicious of at this time and why

What do you all think of wickedswami? Ray? Liquid? Myself?

wickedswami - highly suspicious, only because of lack of substance in posts
Ray - anti town
Liquid - anti town
Bad Ash - pro town?

Also, what were you and Ray doing voting Noodle? Can you explain again the reasoning for it?

Exactly... Based on this, I would like to know who Noodle would most like to see lynched tonight, or who he would most likely not lynch tonight.

you were the last person to vote for nicro when we didnt need your vote. This is suspicious to me. Why were you voting noodle, and what defense do you have for waiting till Nicro was dead to vote for him?

I thought the exact same thing when I read his vote post.

BoD was killed by the mafia because there is no SK in this game.

You know this how? There is no hard evidence (that I have seen) that indicates that there is no SK role. Everything so far leans towards there being a SK role or a similar role. The town cannot win if someone is not assigned to trap people every night.

Since I believe Liquid to be anti-town, I want to vote for Ray, killing two anti-town members in one stroke.

xvart.

Probable townie: Bad Ash, xvart

Probable mafia: Liquid, Ray

That's all I have for now. I want to go back and read Zhao's and BoD Trader's posts, try to figure out why they would have been targeted.

Xvart if they are both mafia, killing Ray will let Liquid live fyi.

The one thing I do keep coming back to is if Ray was mafia, why would he stick his neck out there with a comment regarding CC like "im sure of it". he would have to know that if he was wrong it would draw attention to him, so that is keeping me hesitant to kill him now.

Wickedswami is still my #1 most suspicious, and Noodle, why do you think liquid and ray targeted?

what do we think of Sitro?

targeted You noodle. not targeted. This no edit thing is seriously killin me

Xvart if they are both mafia, killing Ray will let Liquid live fyi.

I know. I still think that Ray is the SK, so killing him will result in Liquid's death.

The one thing I do keep coming back to is if Ray was mafia, why would he stick his neck out there with a comment regarding CC like "im sure of it". he would have to know that if he was wrong it would draw attention to him, so that is keeping me hesitant to kill him now.

Which makes more sense if he is the SK, right?

Another thing to ponder: Because I've been calling on the lynch of Ray and Liquid, you would think that I would be targeted by them if they were anti-town (except that would be too obvious, so they would kill me or set a trap on me). If they aren't anti-town, you would think that whoever was anti-town would then target me to make it look like Liquid and Ray did it. The fact that I did not wake up dead or in a trap makes me very suspicious.

Probable mafia: Liquid, Ray

Good enough for me.

Vote: Liquid

xvart.

I had another post prepared based on who I thought might be a victim last night, but that did not happen so I've edited it a bit:

This is why I started to think Liquid was mafia and he tried to start a band wagon on Noodle. Of course Liquid explained this:

Meh, I'm on the fence, but he seems a better choice than most.

Which I said I didn’t buy. He was backpedaling here, especially since Liquid never answered my direct question on why Noodle was a better choice than most.

It is also interesting to look at the others who were willing to vote Noodle or vote Noodle and someone else:

Heck. I'll throw a bone first.

Vote: noodle

Now we get to the juicy bits. I'd propose lynching either Noodle or Liquid. On their own neither of these guys would be suspicious enough warrant a vote from me., but it's their interaction that intrigues me.

In short: I think it's either that they're both scum or I'm a paranoid fool and they're both townies.

Jaago is now a confirmed mafia member, and he is playing to the bandwagon for Noodle and mentioning Liquid in there to throw the scent off of Liquid. It probably would have been in his best advantage to also lynch Liquid, since if Liquid is a mafia member, it would have saved Jaago and then we may have thought Jaago to have more subconscious pro-towniness.

Then Liquid says:

So who are the people with the best odds of getting lynched?

Myself, Ray, Noodle, and Nicro?

Let's pick and commit since I don't want a no lynch. I'll get behind either of the last two.

Since, him being a mafia, why would he care if either died? Noodle (who he already voted for him), or Nicro (who also had several votes), who could either be townie or the SK from what he knows.

xvart.

Liquid is in the trap t hough...we shouldnt vote for him if we can kill 2 birds with one stone. I say we kill Ray, if he is the SK or townie, then Liquid dies and we get his role too. this will open the entire game up if thats the case. If liquid is innocent, noodle becomes suspect numero uno.

Vote: Ray

Also Xvart I thought that I was going to be found dead this morning also for the exact same reasons you thought you were going to be found dead. Maybe we are on to something eh?

Also Xvart I thought that I was going to be found dead this morning also for the exact same reasons you thought you were going to be found dead. Maybe we are on to something eh?

Yep. I think so.

xvart.

Oops. I just realized I voted for the wrong person after my big explanation.

Unvote: Liquid
Vote: Ray Patean

xvart.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High