Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

I had a fleeting hope that the town might activate. :p

I don't want to lynch Ray today. He is not scummy, I put my life on it. :coffee:

I also don't want to lynch Nicro or Luda even though others might. It's too random for my taste to lynch a person who hasn't contributed much anything.

Now we get to the juicy bits. I'd propose lynching either Noodle or Liquid. On their own neither of these guys would be suspicious enough warrant a vote from me., but it's their interaction that intrigues me.

Bad Ash already alluded to this possibility, and I'm gonna run with it. The co-play has been quite small and meaningless: a back-up here, a vote and a little mockery there. (You're not going to get your partner iced with a semi-random vote when there are much heavier suspects in the meta-game.) The most suspicious and solid (Read: non-Liquid) is that Liq actually says he's not sure about his vote. I've played a good few games with Liq and can't remember him being uncertain about his vote before.

In short: I think it's either that they're both scum or I'm a paranoid fool and they're both townies.

I would be alright with a Liquid vote if it came down to it, but I just want to point out that Nicro is blatantly avoiding accusations and questions geared towards him which is really oddand he has been acting weird lately just on the whole.

bottom line: I dont think we should lynch ray today, I think we should lynch liquid or nicro

I would be alright with a Liquid vote if it came down to it, but I just want to point out that Nicro is blatantly avoiding accusations and questions geared towards him which is really oddand he has been acting weird lately just on the whole.

bottom line: I dont think we should lynch ray today, I think we should lynch liquid or nicro

I will vote for Liquid if it will lynch someone. Although I was giving Nicro the benefit of the doubt I would like to hear some explaining.

xvart.

Looking at the numbers, i'm afraid i'll have to agree with bad ash. A no-vote might not be the best option today. (someone asked me that question at the beginning of this day, this is my answer)

BUT, i'd like to advise everyone to not jump to conclusions. Don't lynch someone BECAUSE we need a lynch. Only vote for a person if you're 90% (or sth like that) sure that he is mafia (or SK, if there is one)

About that, I'd really like to hear everyone's toughts on the SK part, if there is one, imo, we'd be better off killing him first, because it only requires 1 hit to stop him. And if we do find out the SK, that's 1 death LESS every day, if we lynch a mafia today, there's still some left (2, according to gorny, god have his soul) and the killing will continue.

I've been reading through a lot of the posts again, and can't really say i'm sure about someone being a 'bad guy' yet.
We'll have to increase activity in these last 6 (right?) hours of the day if we want to get a good lynch today.

I'll do my best to be active as much as I can, though I can't promess anything.

Are we still talking about the value of a town lynch?

We have to lynch someone... anyone to get information. Roles seem to only be revealed only if the trap goes off or we lynch someone. We have to lynch in order to get information.

You are starting to seem more scummy because you only talk about the story mechanics and not about any particular person. Are you trying to look like you are contributing without getting anyone to target you?

xvart.

I'm up for voting for Nicro. I think he's appearing scummier than Liq. Liq is just playing his usual game, which usual means people think he's mafia, when he isn't.

Vote Nicro

Side note: Sorry about all the double posts... I can't do the multi-quote on my phone.

I don't want to lynch Ray today. He is not scummy, I put my life on it. :coffee:

He may not be scum, but that doesn't mean he is pro-town. That makes me wonder, if the trap setter is lynched does the trap still go off (provided he is not classified as mafia)? I would think the trap would go off anyways, since the instructions are pretty clear.

Jaago: why would you bet your life on Ray not being mafia?

xvart.

I was joking. I don't think Ray's scum and If I'm right and we would still lynch him, It would take my life as well. :p

You are starting to seem more scummy because you only talk about the story mechanics and not about any particular person. Are you trying to look like you are contributing without getting anyone to target you?

xvart.

I'm afraid of pointing fingers at people because of the possible backfire that might cause (see what happened to gorny)

but: since you're asking for it:

jaago: I think you're posting in a very strange manner. That could be because of being trapped, and having a great chance of dying though.

xvart: I don't think u're scum, the way you acted while under accusation make me believe you

BoD: if you vote, please also state why, not doing so makes you look like you're just voting to vote...

ray: i have to agree with other people (forgot who) you're kinda looking suspicious.

Bad ash: i don't know what to think of you, you're pretty agressive, but maybe thats just the way you play.

more will follow later

@wickedswami. I've allready stated why and what i find supsicious about nicro. He has also had a complete disregard for all questions anyone has direcrted at him. Including 3 from me. I'm also voting because everyone is talking and not doing anything. We dont have long left to lynch. I think we should lynch nicro. End of. If you wanna vote elsewhere u had better hope it's good.

WE NEED A LYNCH

Cmon guys just everyone start some voting for who you find most suspicious. we'll have time for vote ajusting to secure a lynch after everyone gets their vote out there.

So who are the people with the best odds of getting lynched?

Myself, Ray, Noodle, and Nicro?

Let's pick and commit since I don't want a no lynch. I'll get behind either of the last two.

@ Sitr0- Pig week is up. Done w/ bacon. Done I say.

Unvote,
Vote Liquid

I'm sensing more approving atmosphere in this direction. My reasons are stated earlier.

Unvote: Ray Patean
Vote: Liquid_Evil

My reasons were also stated earlier.

xvart.

Vote: Noodle

I'd rather see him die than Liq. Liq's do-or-die date is usually Day 3, so I'm going to stick with that.

If those are the only options available, naturally I choose:

Vote: Liquid

Kill me good. Sorry Jaago.

why are you saying "sorry jaago"??

anyway, I don't believe it's liquid, so i'll have to follow bad ash and vote nicro. Time will tell which one of us was correct.

Vote nicro_tower

I know this sounds like a weird thing for me to do, but this isn't day 1 anymore... there has to be result and I believe this is the best option

2 hours left (less), we'll need some groundbreaking stuff here in order to get a good lynch.

any ideas?

I still didn't get an answer on any of my questions btw:

1) why do you think zhao was the one who got nk-ed?
2) can anyone explain the 'bus driver' to me? I've never heard of such a player in this kind of game
3) howcome we didn't get to know zhao's role once he died?
4) (i'd like everyone to answer this one): do you think there is an sk in the game? or do you think Aman randomly chooses someone for the traps

all thoughts please, fast

I believe the bus driver has the ability to switch two players. For example, I'm the cop, and I'm going to investigate xvart. The bus driver switches xvart and Liquid, and the result I get is Liquid's role instead of xvart's.

Why did zhao get killed? I don't have the slightest idea. Neither do I have any clue about whether there is a serial killer or not. Only Aman knows for sure. (Unless there is a serial killer, in which case he / she would naturally be aware.)

in the first example, would you know that you get liquid's role in stead of xvart's? or would you get liquid's role told to be xvart's'?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High