Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Im starting to have some doubts about Xvart, its mostly a hunch but so was my suspicion in the first place. I really feel we need to get a lycnh today but for now to keep it from being a lock too soon

Unvote: Xvart

With that done I also agree that Gorny is starting to get really crazy about lynching Xvart.

And yes you can speak til the day is done if you get a lock

BoD: If xvart turns up townie, and we end up one vote short of lynching Gorny, you are going to look MIGHTY suspicious. You don't think xvart is scum, yet you still voted for him, even though I laid out a nice case against Gorny....who also also gotten much quieter since I called him out...

BoD: If xvart turns up townie, and we end up one vote short of lynching Gorny, you are going to look MIGHTY suspicious. You don't think xvart is scum, yet you still voted for him, even though I laid out a nice case against Gorny....who also also gotten much quieter since I called him out...

+1 for Ray

Thats true. Where is gorny?

I'm here of course.

Watching the whole thing.

Go ahead and lynch me I'm mafia, I swear.

after reading gornys post, his avatars eyes flashed. it was a tell

I don't see it.

Oh sorry. I guess I was not specific enough; or I don't understand what "role claiming" is.

I am a plain townie. Lynching me will result in the death of CrowdControl, regardless of if he is a townie or scum.

xvart.

Maybe Ray and Liq are really mafia and are using this little game of mine to an advantage of sorts.

The town really would suck for lynching an innocent townie.

I tell you this:

If CC is lynched, one townie is dead and one more will die over night...I'm guessing me since the mafia need to shut me up...this has happened previously.

If I am lynched, you have one dead townie (me) and CC will die, then a third townie dies this comming night.

I gut a gut about xvart and I'm sticking to it.

Now Ray and Liq seem to be lining up with him... if xvart had a pig avatar they would all be pigs in the same blanket.

Xvart 7 I meant of course, it was 8 and lynch when i Unvoted. But Gorny has SiTro and Liq and is it someone else?

Gorny, so basically your defence is, "Lynch me and 3 townies die". Fear tactics to sway the vote?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High