Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

My defense is that the mafia fear me and want me dead. if they don't get my lynched by swaying the vote away from xvart, then I'll likely be dead by morning and me and CC will look on from Krischan's Bar and Grill while we have a few drinks and wonder if you fools will live.

My defense is that the mafia fear me and want me dead. if they don't get my lynched by swaying the vote away from xvart, then I'll likely be dead by morning and me and CC will look on from Krischan's Bar and Grill while we have a few drinks and wonder if you fools will live.

Your saying that as if xvart's lynch will cause CC to die ...

Your saying that as if xvart's lynch will cause CC to die ...

Strange you say yhat all of a sudden.

You must know something I don't

I mean you have the same avatar as those other hooligans.

Pigs and scum...not much difference.

The town really would suck for lynching an innocent townie.

I think we can all agree on this, Gorny.

If CC is lynched, one townie is dead and one more will die over night...I'm guessing me since the mafia need to shut me up...this has happened previously.

If I am lynched, you have one dead townie (me) and CC will die, then a third townie dies this comming night.

This argument sounds very familiar... Oh that's right, it's exactly what I've been saying for ten pages, only now you have inserted your name as being saved. So you realize that your accuse, dodge and evade tactics aren't working so you latch on to my argument?

...then I'll likely be dead by morning and me and CC will look on from Krischan's Bar and Grill while we have a few drinks and wonder if you fools will live.

And there will be two less mafia to hunt down.

I think there is a strong possibility that Gorny is mafia, and since CC is dead no matter what (unless Gorny is mafia) AND it seems I have not been able to convince everyone (save one) to vote for CC, I am going to change my vote.

unvote: CrowdControl
vote: Gorny

If Gorny is mafia and CC does live, he is the next on my list.

xvart.

Well even if you get lynched today, your ego should still be able to play out the remainder of the game.

Liq.

Your ego out shines mine.

xvart: I stand on you still being mafia, you wouldn't have gotten so defensive after all.

I'm also betting that everyone flying a pigs *** is mafia...no normal sane person would fly shuch an ugly avatar, it might as well be the mafia banner.

I'm also betting that everyone flying a pigs *** is mafia...no normal sane person would fly shuch an ugly avatar, it might as well be the mafia banner.

I agree.

Unvote
Vote: Gorny

Sitro's death will have to be posponed to later.

@ Gorny- It gets that sheen from a healthy does of Mop & Glo.

But just to clarify your last post, you believe that everyone who sports this lame ridiculous 'tar is mafia? So that would something like 5 mafiosos? Do you really believe there's 5 mafia members this game?

Plus pigs are usually more in line with terms for police. So I guess if that held true, there'd be almost half a dozen cops this round. Go town.

@ Zhao/Ray/Sitro/pig boys- Who should we collectively lynch tomorrow?

I agree.

Unvote

Sitro's death will have to be posponed to later.

Indeeed MR. Mafioso.

So you vote me and lets say I end up lynched, CC will die also and you have an NK on a townie tonight. Three in a row for the mafioso. You must be itching for that to happen.

@ Gorny- It gets that sheen from a healthy does of Mop & Glo.

But just to clarify your last post, you believe that everyone who sports this lame ridiculous 'tar is mafia? So that would something like 5 mafiosos? Do you really believe there's 5 mafia members this game?

Plus pigs are usually more in line with terms for police. So I guess if that held true, there'd be almost half a dozen cops this round. Go town.

@ Zhao/Ray/Sitro/pig boys- Who should we collectively lynch tomorrow?

It's not uncommon for the bad guys to impersonate good guys now is it?

Just for the record, I don't beleive everyone is... I think they very well could be. Not to mention the fact that none of the pigs have proven themselves innocent.

Liq, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We've been wearing our pig butts proud for a week or so now, but we need to work out what avatars we use next. People might catch on and we'll find out tomorrow that they're trying to join our gang of cool kids by copying our 'tars.

We need a new pwn image to let everyone know we're the elite.

I think we lynch Bad Ash next though. Or Gorny again, for the lols.

Well, it's late and it's going to be either xvart or gorny hanging at the end of the rope, it seems.

xvart has been suspicious in his way throughout the day, but his defense makes some sense and he feels less scummy with every passing hour. Not that I agree with his logic, though, since I don't think it's in the best interests of the town to not lynch the more/most probable mobster each day.

Gorny, on the other hand seemed pretty helpful at the start of the day, but has become somewhat suspicious towards the end of the day. I also think his defense is shakier than xvart's and his play style thus far is more mob-like in my opinion. I think he's the better lynch now.

therefore,

Well, if the mafia really does get 3 kills in a row, it ultimately won't be the worst thing to happen to the town. Think about it...three fewer people in the game, and still the same amount of mafia. The odds to lynch a mafia member go up.

It's only really bad if a power role gets killed.

Isn't calling people mafia when you are being attacked a mafia tell?

It's not uncommon for the bad guys to impersonate good guys now is it?

Isn't that like calling the kettle black?

It appears we will probably have a no lynch day. I hope that CC is mafia because if he is town we are in exactly the same spot as we are now, only someone else will be in the trap (probably) and we will have lost a day.

xvart.

The rest of you should go ahead and vote me dead while you can.

One less townie for the Mafia to kill.

Hurry.. you're nearly out of time.

Well, if the mafia really does get 3 kills in a row, it ultimately won't be the worst thing to happen to the town. Think about it...three fewer people in the game, and still the same amount of mafia. The odds to lynch a mafia member go up.

It's only really bad if a power role gets killed.

It's good for the town to lose members? I'm not sure I agree with you, Ray. The more mafia there are compared to townies, the easier it would be for them to control the day voting, wouldn't it?

~15 min to go and it looks like the votes are tied. Someone step up and hammer the final nail in someone's coffin; I don't want a no lynch.

It's not ideal for the town, no, but its just like we had a NK on Night 1, lynched a townie on Day 1 and the mafia got another kill on Night 2....which has happened numerous times in these games, and the town has still won.

I'm telling you...Gorny is mafia. We need two more votes to seal this.

It's not ideal for the town, no, but its just like we had a NK on Night 1, lynched a townie on Day 1 and the mafia got another kill on Night 2....which has happened numerous times in these games, and the town has still won.

I'm telling you...Gorny is mafia. We need two more votes to seal this.

Unvote: Xvart

Putting a lot out there Ray. This will help show whats up after a statement like that

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High