Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

While i was thinking of waiting for everyone to pick, The number one and number two spots in order of picking have been win by @HuckIt and @Pyrotechnician respectively.

@HuckIt may pick an item number without any further delay and as soon as that happens @Pyrotechnician may choose an item number.

@Noodle has picked #3, which puts him at 5th in line. So The Pastamaker must wait until the 3rd and fourth picks have been taken.

Going foreward, I'm going to leave the items themselves in the list but only scramble the numbered position of each item each day phase.

As an added incentive, if everyone bids and picks an item today, I will increase the limit on picking to two items per player during the next day phase.

I'll leave you all with some classic Teal'c.

I believe it's either Pyro or Leo. Still not sure that voting them will do us any good, but willing to give it a try. @Noodle if it's Leo, why would she target you, when you (and to a lesser extent I) came to her defense about the item stalling?

Vote: Pyrotechnician

@D2DC You have won last place in line for picking. Congraaaaatulations!

@HuckIt You have won an instant use item, useable only on your self. Would you like to use it now?

@HuckIt your item has two different variations. Please choose either SG1 or Atlantis.

@Noodle if it's Leo, why would she target you, when you (and to a lesser extent I) came to her defense about the item stalling?

Because I came to her defense, perhaps? No one would suspect her, just as you hesitate to. She's a crafty one.

I don't know man, just trying to make sense of it all.

Oooooh, I want the plain vanilla SG1 version please!

You put on a cool pair of sunglasses, strut around and do your best Jack O'Neill impression!
jackprometheusnancy0107.jpg

Reactions: HuckIt
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High