KTA - New run discussion

Re: KTA - New run discussion

Cool, ok, lets keep it simple, Alash, keep your original idea and Tom, be the BO-Pimp, all happy?! :crazyeyes:

Aye - and sorry for creating all this confusion :blush:.

#EDIT: You guys post too fast.

@Alash: I'd like the BO-slave. It's a build I'm familiar with, and I shouldn't be able to get myself killed too fast.

ARRRGH!! Whatever you lot decide, we meet in channel kta before the 7pm start if you can, or on the dot please people...I have KTA-ShinyThings for the Gem Mule and oOmpie has the rune mule sorted so let's bust some heads!!

EDIT: OK, now i'm not keeping up with the postage lol

Last edited:

Thomas = Testosterone bloke with shiny blue and orange auras.
Alash = Amazon shotting arrows at things in rapid succession.

All is sorted, everyone's happy. Cya tonight! :)

Hahahaha, hilarious stuff, guys :)

Nice to know there will be someone pimpin' my ho. She is going all out leechin' fendazon then. **** D/A/E :D

Will be present tonight for some good ol'e pwnage.

Thomas = Testosterone bloke with shiny blue and orange auras.
Alash = Amazon shotting arrows at things in rapid succession.

All is sorted, everyone's happy. Cya tonight! :)

Thank you.
...will be in KTA at 7pm sharp (8 my time) ready to dish out some goodies to the 7 hotties. Being the guy in the background, while the gals are doing the fighting, will allow me time to get some screenshots.

Oh nice one dude, if you could be the screenshot guy I would be very grateful...if you need room to host them, oOmpie has a webpage which you could use if you give him a cookie...

(read: beer)

Alright, I've devised a cunning plan that will either get KTA-Maria killed at The Den (Normal), or will wipe out everything in her path.

Strength: 56
Dexterity: 414
Vitality: 100
Energy: 15

Multishot: 14
Critical Strike: 13
Penetrate: 20
Pierce: 12
Valkyrie: 20
Dodge: 9
Avoid: 9
Evade: 8

Merc: Act 2 Nightmare Offensive. When we hack the Hellforge and get Cham and Sur I'll stuff a Pride on him for Concentration.

Build looks reet dude, oh and:

Merc: Act 2 Nightmare Offensive. When we hack the Hellforge and get Cham and Sur I'll stuff a Pride on him for Concentration.

I think you read my mind there dude when I think the party should be of chicks (with their pimp) and the mercs are the slaves of the chicks meaning they can be male or female...besides, we can go aura city with these puppies as there are no Paladins present! I'm gonna have the Thorns or Holy Freeze merc being a frontliner...

Ooooh, I had hoped for 8 female mercs aswell, so that our Pimp has no less then 15 chicks arround ( more once Shadows and Valks join ).

Maybe some more experienced Assaplayer could check, what I planned to do with KTA-Julia.

Planned Skills
--------------
20 Tiger Strike
20 Dragon Flight
1 Cobra Strike
1 Dragon Talon ( pre )
1 Dragon Claw ( pre )
1 Dragon Tail ( pre )

5-20 Shadow Master ( pumping this one above 5 last )
1-5 Fade
1 Venom
1 Mind Blast
1 Claw Mastery
1 Claw Block ( depending what we find )
1 Shadow Warrior ( pre )
1 Cloak of Shadows ( pre )
1 Weapon Block ( pre )
1 Burst of Speed ( pre )
1 Psychic Hammer ( pre )

20 Death Sentry
1 Lightning Sentry ( pre )
1 Charged Bolt Sentry ( pre )
1 Shock Web ( pre )
1 Fire Blast ( pre )

Planned Gear
------------
Blue Circlet +Assa Skills
Angelic Rings + Amu
Rhyme Shield ( Shael + Eth )
Blue Elite Claw +Assa Skills
Stealth Armor ( Tal + Eth )
Blue Wyrmhide or Scarabshell Boots with frw and some res
Bloodfist
Blue Spiderweb Sash or Vampirefang Belt with some res

Reporting for duty this evening.

Oh nice one dude, if you could be the screenshot guy I would be very grateful...if you need room to host them, oOmpie has a webpage which you could use if you give him a cookie...

(read: beer)

I'm sure we can work something out.

Ooooh, I had hoped for 8 female mercs aswell, so that our Pimp has no less then 15 chicks arround ( more once Shadows and Valks join ).

Ouch - 7 female chars, 5 shadows/valks and 8 female mercs will be a handfull. Maybe a couple of Emilios woudn't go amiss. I need someone to talk to about sports and tits and whatnot.

Ouch - 7 female chars, 5 shadows/valks and 8 female mercs will be a handfull. Maybe a couple of Emilios woudn't go amiss. I need someone to talk to about sports and tits and whatnot.

That's a very good point. I've had the pleasure of living with 3 men and 14 women under the same roof for a year, and I tell you now that some balance doesn't hurt. :)

Then we need to do a screenshot at the end of act 1, with 15 girls around our bloke, stating : "!Who´s your daddy?" :girly:

That's a very good point. I've had the pleasure of living with 3 men and 14 women under the same roof for a year, and I tell you now that some balance doesn't hurt. :)

For the last 5+ years, I've been working with 4-6 girls and no men.
The times I've left the table due to the conversation circling about clothing, colors, periods and several topics not suitable to mention here.

Then we need to do a screenshot at the end of act 1, with 15 girls around our bloke, stating : "!Who´s your daddy?" :girly:

Aye - I'll take quite a few of those and post them at various sites :wink:. Kinda reminds me of my (granted - it's poorly chosen) email address: [[email protected]]. It's not the best address to use when e-mailing family or applying for a new job. Bad associations!

Btw. I should probably go as TJ rather than Tom to avoid confusion.

For the last 5+ years, I've been working with 4-6 girls and no men.
The times I've left the table due to the conversation circling about clothing, colors, periods and several topics not suitable to mention here.

I´m sitting in an office with three girls and no blokes. I have learned to fade out, some of these conversations. :girly:

Right - after a bit of digging, this is what I came up with:

Code:
Mr Kaxe		KTA-Roooth	Chant/Melee Sorc
oOmpie		KTA-Jazz	Fend/CS Spearazon
Alash		KTA-Maria	Multishot zon
Krazeyivan	KTA-Triontoria	Passive Straferzon
PestinReace	KTA-Tanya	Warrior Monk
McCain123	KTA-Julia	MA-sin
drinkturps	KTA-Vanessa	SF/Orb Sorc
Thomas Johnsen	KTA-TomThePimp	BO-Slave
-------------------------------------------------
		KTA-Blingz	Runes
		KTA-ShinyThings	Gems

See you all in channel in a couple of hours.

Equipmentwise, I'm gonna need: Dual HotOs, Enigma AP, Arachnid's, Shako, 2 x SoJ, Echoing ammy of Life everlasting, and some Rare 35+ tri-res boots. But if we fail to locate those items on a single pass, an echoing amulet and dual echoing javelin/spears with some supporting blue/yellow items will suffice :).

Thanks very much for posting that TJ, if we are going down that road (equip) I want a Dream Helm, CoH, Arach, Maras, Whisp & Raven, Eth Treks, Magefists, Phoenix Shield and finally, the most reasonable item, a Beast Zerker Axe...

*wakes up, realises he's at work and should do some!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High