The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

It's not like D2 at all. Either you walk back to it, or you let the spirit revive you. All of the gear you are wearing is on your corpse, you cannot do anything while you are dead. When you play, it is just a single game, so logging out and back in again wont bring your corpse to your feet.

I sort of get it...so if you log out, will your corpse still be where you died then? Also, when you log out, if it's in the middle of adventuring in the wilderness or something then do you appear there when you re-log in or in a town or something? :scratch:

Actually there are a few things that require you to be dead in order to do or see what you need to, certain quests and certain NPC's.

When you're dead you can't really do anything useful like Dii said, but most of the time you can just walk or float (depending on your race) back to where you died. You don't ever lose anything off of your corpse like you can in D2, but as far as letting the Spirit Healer resurrect you, this becomes more expensive goldwise as you get into higher levels. Simply because of the cost of repairing our gear. If you are wearing Epic Tiered gear, repairs will burn a hole in your pocket goldwise. This becomes even more apparent if you are in an instance and the party wipes - then wipes again, it's a 10% loss in duribility each time you die, + 25% if you let the healer rez you. If you are in a raid instance and are wiping on bosses ....ow.

So, does you equipment end up disappearing or anything like that if your equipment's durability goes down 100% or is that not possible? And is there a time limit for repairing equipment?

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

If you log out when dead, you will still be a spirit when you log back on.

If your equipment hits zero durability, it does not disappear, just any stat boosts on the gear will no longer apply until you repair it.

I sort of get it...so if you log out, will your corpse still be where you died then? Also, when you log out, if it's in the middle of adventuring in the wilderness or something then do you appear there when you re-log in or in a town or something? :scratch:
When you log in, you will be in the same spot as you logged out. Your corpse will still be right where you died.

Don't you get the feeling that the last few posts are making Dondy very happy?

Yeah I just have nothing better to do right now, so I'm feigning interest in WoW.

Indeed!

They should have a cannon that fires Gnome Shot!

Hmm... that IS rather pricey, but maybe the overall benefits will be worth it.

Boo! :shocked:

Alzorz!!!!!!
You scared the bejeesus outta mme!!!
lol. sorry, you know me.

Hey Lynn. :wave:
And don't worry bout Gorny. It's Dredd i'm a little more worried about. I made him cry last time.

I bet tons of people are gonna be happy to see you all logged in and lookin' awesome :)

What, you mean with my avatar still the same?

It's the green orb next to your name that they're gonna be interested in.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High