The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Those Felreavers are a pain in the rear ... and you never know when they will sneak up behind you and step on ya.
While you are in Hellfire, watch out for Allistair (I think that's his name) he's an NPC BE wandering the road leading to Zangarmarsh. He will put a world of hurt on you if you aggro him.

Dinged 59 last night. Just one to go till new mount! After I buy my wife hers of course.

Make sure that you see the sights and stop off at Honor Hold as soon as possible.

Those Felreavers are a pain in the rear ... and you never know when they will sneak up behind you and step on ya.
They usually make a loud noise when they are passing close by, it's fairly easy to avoid getting squished.

Yes, I know that high pitched squeal/whine all too well.

However, if you are on foot and caught by surprise ...you usually don't get far before you are FelReaver Toejam!

Nah, they normally wait till I'm in battle with a couple of orcs before they squish me.

Oh, and anytime your Little Hordielocks wants to pick a fight with me, my Rogue will be waiting.

Yes, I know that high pitched squeal/whine all too well.

However, if you are on foot and caught by surprise ...you usually don't get far before you are FelReaver Toejam!
That happened to me a couple of times, and another time I feigned death just in time and he went after my pet. When the pet died he continued on his way and left me alone; that was the first time that skill actually worked. :tongue:

That happened to me a couple of times, and another time I feigned death just in time and he went after my pet. When the pet died he continued on his way and left me alone; that was the first time that skill actually worked. :tongue:

It's used alot in instances. Especially when a party is going to wipe.

It's used alot in instances. Especially when a party is going to wipe.
I haven't had a need for it yet, the only instances I have been involved with are ZF and BRD mostly to help out other guildies. I haven't done any of the high end ones yet.

Yeah I have a level 3 Orc with fireball and an epic mount. Hunters, and warlocks and what not.

I haven't had a need for it yet, the only instances I have been involved with are ZF and BRD mostly to help out other guildies. I haven't done any of the high end ones yet.

You should do the Onyxia quest chain for the fun of it.

You should do the Onyxia quest chain for the fun of it.
I might look into it. It's become hard to play the mage (mostly die or have near death experiences) and boring with the hunter (farming mats/rep non-stop for hours at a time), so I haven't really played much recently. I tried to start a warlock, but didn't get far - don't really feel like doing the low level stuff again. :tongue:

Then get attuned for MC and pay Ragnaros a visit.

and be da bomb.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High