The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Or just look about 5 inches to the bottom right....

and crowd control: its a fork... why wouldn't you like one? It's also categorized under short blades, but whatever. :grin:
So... fork in the eye? :laugh:

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I'm still :badteeth: (perplexed). It's not that I have a sudden urge now to get that game :smiley: .

So... who doesn't want to see a video game fork... :grin:
Bleh, music homework is teh fail...

Oh god, don't go complaining there. I just went through the eye of the needle sending an essay at 0.00 sharp. It was all about receptors, hormones and the crap.

Bah, but it IS finished now :thumbsup: .

Noleclub, can you fix up that sig a little bit? It looks all weird :p
In that past hour and a bit, I have aged a significant amount, and got a sex change.

And yeah, I don't know if anyone's ever noticed before, but sometimes when I quote stuff, I put a random redirecting post number link, so it's awesome.

MASSIVE UPDATE!!! DESERVES OWN POST!!!

I just spoke to Al, otherwise known as Qbi. It was like, the best 20 minutes of my day.

Yeah I was helping my friend with getting to know the game of D2, I decided to pop up my friends list to show him and Al's account was online. Usually it's one of her friends or something, but it's been a while since I've been online so I decided to give it a try and what-not.
Then for the next 20 minutes I was chatting it up with her. She asked about you and Dredd :p

To interject some WOW talk in here...

Tonight I will FINALLY hit 58 on my Shadow Priest and venture into the Dark Portal. I just hope there are no Gorny's on the other side.

...Don't go there..

You can't stomach what you're gonna see..

Horror Beyond Imagination!

Awww... you didn't put the random redirecting link :p
It looks awesome now.

I might ... just for Al.

@Nolecub, you still have a long way to go in order to get to the place that my warrior normally hangs out.

I might ... just for Al.

@Nolecub, you still have a long way to go in order to get to the place that my warrior normally hangs out.

Don't worry. I'm currently leveling a hordie lock over on Llane to deal with the likes of you :grin:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High