The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I just have too much stuff on NL, and I'd have to make another account for the ladder characters. I do have a ladder fire sorc though, but I barely play her. Tri hooked me up with some wicked *** gear for her though.

I think i'm getting overpriced in my F/T. Puls worth of Pgems for a 14/10 Treks (non-eth).... :confused2:
I mean I need the treks. But is that one really worth that many gems?

If you ever need any low to mid runes then I might have them and if I don't then I can use my brother's character to do some countess runs :devil:.

Yeah I saw that too. I guess every ladder has its new prices for items. Either that or the guy is just being greedy.
And I'm bankin' on the latter.

hahahaha, thanks guys. Karen, you are devious.
Don't worry about runes, I should be OK. What I need are the items listed in my F/T list.
Someone moderate my trade thread, this is the first time i'm on forums trading in like a year, i don't know any prices for season.

I really can't help you with that, I am, and always have been terrible with prices.
I'd be happy to scour around some of my mules and see what I can come up with, though I'm not too sure what I can dig up, I know I have an Insight somewhere you can have though, as long as you don't care what kind of polearm it's in.

Oh by the way Al, you don't use Last.fm anymore, do you? Cause I've had a friend invitation for you for the past year or so.

I really can't help you with that, I am, and always have been terrible with prices.
I'd be happy to scour around some of my mules and see what I can come up with, though I'm not too sure what I can dig up, I know I have an Insight somewhere you can have though, as long as you don't care what kind of polearm it's in.

Oh by the way Al, you don't use Last.fm anymore, do you? Cause I've had a friend invitation for you for the past year or so.
I don't care. I just need one with a good Medi aura.
Yeh, I haven't used last.fm in a really long time. I had to reinstall windows on my computer back home so I just never got around to reinstalling last.fm too...
I can log on and accept you as a friend though, if it'll make you feel better.

Wecome back Qbi, nice to see you again :)
Hello Laarz! :wave:
Same to you. :smiley:

It'll make me feel loads better :p
I had to reformat my laptop a couple months ago. I screwed up trying to install Linux and dual booting it with Windows.

That sucked...

Okay... I just checked that Insight, and you might not want it. The Meditation aura is 12...
*embarrassed*

What was my username? lol
And what Polearm?

Well. I'm hooped. I didn't register with an email and I can't remember my pass.

Sry Ken. Maybe next time I decide to join an online community I'll remember to add friends FIRST. :tongue:

Whatever, if you don't use it all that much anyway, then I guess you don't really need to bother. I find it to be a pretty useful tool though, and it's just fun too.

No time. :sad2:

Yeah I know Lynn, I'm just saying. I ain't gonna be payin' for no online play.

hi little kyubi. :wave:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High