INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

This is lore based. When Tak killed Zim, Gir (being a junk bot from the Irken Empire) might get a new wincon: he's still supposed to help defeat Earth, but now Tak is in charge of the campaign. When you asked "And since I have all of 2 minutes to make an arguement against it, if I am Tak, why would I need to distance myself from pancake if he is mafia? Wouldn't I not care one way or another about him?" in post 398, I thought it pretty silly, since in my head, Gir would likely be aligned with Tak.
@Pyrotechnician Continuing, the interaction between you and pancakes just seemed way too convenient. That's what made me feel like I had to act. Well, that and the [perceived] sword of Damocles.

I'll add (not that it will help in any way) that I had a late morning with the missus, so I had a lot of reading to do in the last 2 hours. Maybe trying to be analytical after a big serotonin hit is not a wise choice for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
This is lore based. When Tak killed Zim, Gir (being a junk bot from the Irken Empire) might get a new wincon: he's still supposed to help defeat Earth, but now Tak is in charge of the campaign. When you asked "And since I have all of 2 minutes to make an arguement against it, if I am Tak, why would I need to distance myself from pancake if he is mafia? Wouldn't I not care one way or another about him?" in post 398, I thought it pretty silly, since in my head, Gir would likely be aligned with Tak.

@Pyrotechnician Continuing, the interaction between you and pancakes just seemed way too convenient. That's what made me feel like I had to act. Well, that and the [perceived] sword of Damocles.

I'm not really sure how Gir having a changeable wincon came about in the first place. It seems like this is just something a bunch of you have assumed and keep running with it?

This is all still trying to draw a bunch of hypotheticals about how the different roles could function and what abilities each role has.

If you want to go with the explanation of changeable wincons and the fact that there was some sort of interaction with me on night 1 points to me as likely scum then so be it, but there is a lot of ifs in this chain of events.

Pancakes himself hasn't shown us any helpfulness in regards to the game outside of lore so I would be more than happy to vote for him if it came down to it today. Him and Babyhell are probably top of my list right now.

I'm not really sure how Gir having a changeable wincon came about in the first place. It seems like this is just something a bunch of you have assumed and keep running with it?

This is all still trying to draw a bunch of hypotheticals about how the different roles could function and what abilities each role has.

If you want to go with the explanation of changeable wincons and the fact that there was some sort of interaction with me on night 1 points to me as likely scum then so be it, but there is a lot of ifs in this chain of events.

Pancakes himself hasn't shown us any helpfulness in regards to the game outside of lore so I would be more than happy to vote for him if it came down to it today. Him and Babyhell are probably top of my list right now.
I think I brought up Gir's wincon myself early in D2 after @Gorny's demise.

Your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs aren't wrong.

As to your 4th, like I said, my attention has been turned to pancakes, and I get your suspicion of babyhell. I am a bit suspicious of how quick he was to vote for you at the start of the day, but l'd really have to reread some more of the thread (or be shown anything meaningful) before throwing any support behind voting for him.

I'm basically just responding to questions while I wait for @Pancakes' role claim. There are other ideas swirling, but this is the most important for now.

I also received confirmation from Leo regarding my passive. So I don't see why not.

Leo indicated that my passive activated on night 2, which is not what I expected in regards to snicker's findings, but sheds some light on last nights activity (or lack there of).

I'm President Man. I have a one shot bulletproof which seems to have been activated. Either someone doesn't like me, or something else happened last night that got the kill redirected to me.

(apparently President Man is incompetent in the show, but he is supposed to be representative of George W. Bush, so that makes sense to me, hahahaha).
Just to clarify, your "passive" ability is the 1-shot BP? And it was activated N2? It kinda reads like they are two separate things.

So maybe we should try to estimate who is the most inexperienced, and now that Gorny's gone, can't come up with obvious plays?
I am wondering if there is some bus driver/re-directing ability going on. Targeting Pyro just doesn't make sense. Or, maybe his whole story is BS, and he's trying to spin a failed NK on you or Snicker into a positive..

You seem like you would have been an unlikely target for NK last night..
What do you think then? Why wouldn't scum have gone for an NK on you or Snicker? Any idea why Pyro seems to have gotten targeted instead?
Agreed on both counts. The easy choice would have been d2lover or Snicker, d2lover is essentially confirmed as Gaz, and if Snicker turned up dead I'd be prime suspect #1. Which then goes to the question of either redirect, scared of protection, or really just don't like me?

Uh, was that triggered N1 or N2?
I was told it was triggered N2, this still leaves open what happened on N1.

Just to clarify, your "passive" ability is the 1-shot BP? And it was activated N2? It kinda reads like they are two separate things.
I was told its essentially like a bullet proof vest. I don't have to activate it for it to protect me.

Clarifying question: why? To get info? What makes him sus for you?

I have a strong feeling that those of us that are actively going back and forth are not the people we should be looking at. D2DC, D2lover, and I were going at eachother for most of last day phase. d2lover with his role claim and you with your ability mostly solidify you both as town. D2DC was vote restricted so he's probably town as well (unless they played the old vote restrict your teammate play to make it seem like you are not scum move). Babyhell and pancakes were scarce, I understand weekend and all, but the easiest days to hide are those where the discussion happens without you.

@snickersnack Thank you. (for the passive/active answer)
Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Maybe he just galaxybrained a name that is not on the list of pancakes, but I'm gonna believe him for now
I'm not believing him. It could be he is Tak and Tak being an SK role had a one-shot.
I am wondering if there is some bus driver/re-directing ability going on. Targeting Pyro just doesn't make sense. Or, maybe his whole story is BS, and he's trying to spin a failed NK on you or Snicker into a positive..
If he was targeted, I agree as there were far more active players and scum tend to go after those. My thoughts are there is a redirect role in some sort. Maybe GIR is having fun since Zim is dead?

Which then goes to the question of either redirect, scared of protection, or really just don't like me?
I mean, if I were scum, I would have targeted you just for my own enjoyment.. :LOL:
I was told its essentially like a bullet proof vest. I don't have to activate it for it to protect me.
But, you had it all along and it was just "activated" N2? Strange.
I have a strong feeling that those of us that are actively going back and forth are not the people we should be looking at.
I am in agreement here. Although, I'm not 100% sold on your claim.. 👀
Maybe GIR is having fun since Zim is dead?
I don't really know the show. Is there a bus driver? I know they go to school.. Anybody that would have a deflect/redirect ability?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High