[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Keep in mind that information discussed amoust ourselves is also viewable to the mafia team, and they can plan accordingly
Woops, I forgot that! Really... -_- I will try to forget that you wrote that, and will not take the time to quote what I wrote on this point.

I would rather put my faith in the players with townie power roles and not openly discuss their best target choices

Given the information up to this point, if you were mafia, who would you choose for the first NK and why?

So what can I think about those quotes..?

Alright. That must've been an Ace.

Stick your vote on me then! But hope that wasn't the fifth of the deck...
To clarify:

What I noticed about you happened after I had a vote on you and discussion was already going on, it's not the cause of the vote, just something that by itself would make me suspicious, adding that with the reason I voted you in the first place makes me more suspicious but I could still be wrong.

To clarify:

What I noticed about you happened after I had a vote on you and discussion was already going on, it's not the cause of the vote, just something that by itself would make me suspicious, adding that with the reason I voted you in the first place makes me more suspicious but I could still be wrong.
That can still be what I said, so I'll stick to that.

Guess what: I'm neither a shaman nor doing voodoo, I am a Tarot card reader...

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
:eek:
4JJtYFTm.png
HJMLK6Km.jpg

To clarify:

Oh, I think I may know what this is. And, I wouldn't bet the farm on it, especially with BH. However, like you said, it's not the sole reason for your vote.

If you really think that is defensive, I think you have a very low threshold.
If you seemingly mindlessly poke around, you will get an answer accordingly, I don't see the surprise in that.
I expected a witty comeback, but I see you're in serious mode, duly noted.

So, you role claimed just enough to assure us that you have no way of helping find the scum? Was that the intended message?
I get the impression he's over providing information, as if to obfuscate via smokescreen.

Oh, I think I may know what this is. And, I wouldn't bet the farm on it, especially with BH. However, like you said, it's not the sole reason for your vote.
Yes especially with me, understood @Gorny? I have no clue, but I quoted too much already, I don't have the will to read again pages since your vote on me to see where I could have an <action>.

I guess I would if I was scum about to be under serious fire, but hey, sorry townies you'll just get one less NK of margin if I'm lynched day 1.

I guess I would if I was scum about to be under serious fire, but hey, sorry townies you'll just get one less NK of margin if I'm lynched day 1.
What is the vote count on BH at right now? I have been in and out, so I haven't been keeping track.

So, you role claimed just enough to assure us that you have no way of helping find the scum? Was that the intended message?
Woops, missed this message, sorry @snickersnack! Too much involved with @Gorny atm ^^

The intended message are:
LBKNCa9m.jpg

and:
sorry townies you'll just get one less NK of margin if I'm lynched day 1

on top of the fact that it won't give you more info on possible scum power role.

Woops, missed this message, sorry @snickersnack! Too much involved with @Gorny atm ^^

The intended message are:
LBKNCa9m.jpg

and:

on top of the fact that it won't give you more info on possible scum power role.
I will just add one point I said earlier: it could be used by townies power roles to chose their first night targets. Being a "whatever you chose" could have them say "forget about this boi, if he's NK nvm", track/investigate someone else, etc...if I don't do it myself.

Woops, I forgot that! Really... -_- I will try to forget that you wrote that, and will not take the time to quote what I wrote on this point.

So what can I think about those quotes..?
Is this your original line of thinking?

1. BH who would you NK? I would kill Zhao because he has an impact in the game and is a potential threat to my mafia team.
2. Everyone discusses this and majority agrees if there is a Doctor, he/she should save Zhao.
3. Zhao is target for NK, but the Doctor listened to the discussion and saves Zhao, so mafia team thwarted, hooray for town!

Sometimes it's hard to understand what you are trying to say because of the language barrier, does this clarify your point of view?

I might have overreacted. I having a fee side effects from my third shot and this D1 is somehow weighing me down.
No worries, take it easy and relax away from the thread.

I had to go through 8(!) new pages and trying to absorb everything is giving me a headache.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High